[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would Batman keep a desecrated Robin costume in his cave?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: batman-v-superman.png (598 KB, 800x487) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman.png
598 KB, 800x487
Why would Batman keep a desecrated Robin costume in his cave? Is that how he wanted to remember his friend? The time he was murdered and spray tagged by his arch-nemesis?
>>
>>67866088
Who says he is dead?

Seems most likely that the joke is that Robin was turned into a new joker (Leto).
>>
If youre asking why Batman does go ask >>/co/

If you're asking why he keeps it in the movie is because it was a scene directly taken out of a comic/cartoon
>>
File: 500x_john_is_grimacing.jpg (28 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
500x_john_is_grimacing.jpg
28 KB, 500x319
>>67866155

Snyder himself said Robin was killed by Joker, but he's a lying faggot so who knows.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3847463

>Now Zack Snyder, speaking to IGN, has revealed new and very interesting details concerning the Caped Crusader's partner:

>“In my mind, it was that Robin had died 10 years earlier, during some run-in with a young Joker. So there was a fun backstory there to play with. I felt like the whole idea was that there had been loss and there had been sacrifice. In a weird way, he had sacrificed everything to be Batman. He doesn’t really have a life outside the cave. I thought that including Robin, a dead Robin, was helping us understand that he’s been on quite a little journey.”
>>
Jesus even that part when over peoples heads?
>>
>>67866088

He remembers his parents from the time they were shot and killed in an alley.
>>
>>67866088

So he nevet forgets

Nevar forget
>>
>>67866355
explain
>>
>>67866391
Does he keep their blood-stained clothes as a living room decoration, too?
>>
>>67866161
This. It's in the movie because it looks cool and fanboys will squee over it, nothing more.
>>
File: 1003735.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1003735.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>67866355
>>
>>67866088
MOM SAID SHES COMING OVER TO GIVE ME A HARICUT AT 1:30 AND ITS FUCKING 2:30 OCLOCK NOW WTF IS SHE DOING REEEEEEE
>>
>>67866088
This is how dumb and terrible Zack Snyder is. Any director with a hint of subtlety would have just had HAHA spraypainted on there and every single member of the audience would go "oh shit it's that guy what was asking folks why they were serious all the time." But Zack Snyder thinks he's smarter than everyone, so he has to dumb it down to HAHAHA, JOKE'S ON YOU, BATMAN. He might as well have written HAHAHA, JOKE'S ON YOU, BATMAN - PS THIS IS THE JOKER, SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I'M SO WITTY... ANYWAY, I DID THIS BECAUSE I KILLED YOUR SIDEKICK, ROBIN, AND THIS IS HIS COSTUME.

This is why I laugh when people say BvS was "too smart" for its detractors.
>>
>>67866522
No, but he has the gun that killed them on his mantle
>>
I assumed that was some irl lex shitposting
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.