[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah simpleh cannot decide!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 760x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 760x496
>>
File: Trumpeeee.jpg (5 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
Trumpeeee.jpg
5 KB, 250x228
tfw I was expecting for negan to be some ruthless and cool villian, going above the governor. Turns out to be a better person than Rick
>>
>>67865077
Explain
>>
>>67865228
Negan still only kills 1 person even after Rick slaughtered tons of his man. Isn't a prick when Glenn freaks out and lets him go back. Just wants to Alexandria to supply him, doesn't want to destroy him like the governor. He could most likely wipe out everyone in Alexandria, but he just wants to build the new world, and he wants to rule that world just like Rick, but treasures life way more than him. From what I know, he definitely doesn't keep a room full of heads while being insane and keeping his daughter zombie alive. He's not unstable or insane like Rick or the governor. He's a good guy and punishes fairly.
>>
>>67865693
Negan might not be THAT bad of a guy but don't going around memeing he's a better person than Rick. That's just wrong.

Read the comics you edgelord. Negan is an asshole, but a necessary asshole for living and thriving in that world.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>67865738
>tells me to read the comics
> and im the edgelord
>>
>>67865738
>implying negan will be same as the comic

Why is Rick a better person?
>>
>>67865905
You're an edgelord because you think Negan is somehow a better person than Rick.

>>67865931
He still believes in justice and humanity, Negan has his own versions of justice and humanity. Slightly barbaric not too too barbaric to the point where he's just some insane asshole. He's actually probably one of the most sane people in the comics until a certain point, I'll give him that.
>>
>>67867769
>justice and humanity
>If the people of Alexandria who were kind enough to let us in their city don't like our rules or the way we do things we will just take this place from them!

lol
>>
>>67868494
Retard, did you see how that place was being run? They were hiding from everything.

Rick stepped up because he had to. He has to do everything, that's why he's so fucked up. I don't know what they did in Alexandria in the show, but in the comics it was totally justified. Douglas gives up his position because he realizes Rick is the leader they need.
>>
>>67865738
>don't going around memeing

This is getting serious.
>>
>>67868635
>did you see how that place was being run?
retard, rick was there for like a day when he came to that conclusion. he didn't know how that place was being run. btw this is /tv/ not /co/. If you want to discuss the comicbook go there. If you dont know what happens in the show stfu
>>
>>67868777
I don't care how much they butchered that show, from the scenes I watched on YouTube Rick clearly knows that the way Douglas and that old bitch were running things already got people killed so it seems like I understand the characters I don't even watch more than you.
>>
Ah, the 3000th Negan thread. you win the /tv/ prize for biggest fucking idiot. man, i can't believe idiots actually debate this dumb ass zombie show.
>>
>>67868953
Thanks for the bump, dipshit.
>>
Every political action Negan takes makes sense. He'll probably die as a hero in the comics. Dwight killed Abraham and was forgiven.
>>
>>67868887
again you are an idiot. Rick even says "don't risk your lives for these people" basically saying that the people of Alexandria are not HIS people and if they cant handle the way things are then just let them die. His reasoning for taking control of Alexandria was for the sake of himself and the people HE brought. He was even told by his own people that he should try to give the residents of Alexandria a chance to prove themselves and he was reluctant to do so. Its great that he wanted to make sure his people are safe but it wasn't very "humane" of him to forsake everyone else.
>>
>>67869376
He likes them now. But he's still a killer.
>>
>>67869376
Alright, so one particular instance of Rick taking over a town isn't "humane" but absolutely necessary for the survival of his and the people of Alexandria. What's the point you're trying to make here?

All I'm saying is the motivation for Rick surviving is his last little string of humanity. It's still there even if you're totally oblivious to it.

And what the fuck are you talking about forsaking everyone else? Alexandria was a timebomb waiting to go off because of naive goofballs. Rick showing up is the only thing that saved them.
>>
>>67869538
what im saying is how rick went about Alexandria was not humane. He ended up saving them but it was only a side effect of him trying to save his own people. you make it seem like rick was like 'oh no if we leave these poor people will most surely die because they cant handle themselves. we'll stay so we can help them.' He didn't give a shit about them. I agree that Rick ultimately saved Alexandria by taking them over but saving the people there was not his goal.
>>
>>67869959
>you make it seem like rick was like 'oh no if we leave these poor people will most surely die because they cant handle themselves. we'll stay so we can help them.'

Maybe because you have 0 reading comprehension abilities. Nothing in my posts suggests this at all. I'm not even saying that saving the people was his goal either, but it's obviously something he doesn't mind doing if he can manage it.

Fuck, 6 seasons and your fuckers STILL don't understand Rick? Either more than half of the views are completely fucking downers or the show is doing a terrible job with character development and storytelling. At this point Rick is supposed to have a stump for a hand and a daughter he knows was eaten to death a few weeks prior. This show is PG kiddie fun time.

I don't care if you're saying Rick wasn't being "humane." That has nothing to do with anything. You can still believe in the concept of humanity and still kill people, just as you can still believe in humanity and still care for your group as opposed to another group.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.