[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is season 2 better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: daredevil.jpg (124 KB, 740x1096) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
124 KB, 740x1096
Season 1 is just fucking chalked full of terrible writing and acting that I can't even believe this shit got so popular

A few examples come to mind

>Karen says she knows a bit of spanish from high school
>rest of the season she speaks fluent spanish even understands slang and curse words

>Ugly as fuck, awkward, Foggy, somehow fucks and used to date a hot blonde lawyer that he called a bitch two episodes before

>Matt's dad died so he could give his blind son more money to live with
>He thinks a bit of extra money is worth not having a dead dad and a guilty conscious

>Daredevil is able to enter a police guarded hospital room because they left the window open.

>All living in a city with no income as they take a total of 2 cases on the entire season.

I want to like this show, but I just can't. The humor is child tier too

>How do you say lawyer in spanish?
>abogado
>Avocado? Haha were the best avocados around!!!
>>
i hate foggy
>>
>>67861568
capeshit
>>
>>67861568
>Season 1 is just fucking chalked full of terrible writing and acting that I can't even believe this shit got so popular
>A few examples come to mind
>>Karen says she knows a bit of spanish from high school
>>rest of the season she speaks fluent spanish even understands slang and curse words
maybe she don't want extra job
>>Ugly as fuck, awkward, Foggy, somehow fucks and used to date a hot blonde lawyer that he called a bitch two episodes before
She is also guy you have shit taste
>>Matt's dad died so he could give his blind son more money to live with
>>He thinks a bit of extra money is worth not having a dead dad and a guilty conscious
You got me
>>Daredevil is able to enter a police guarded hospital room because they left the window open.
Well he is a ninja after all
>>All living in a city with no income as they take a total of 2 cases on the entire season.
They got a huge pay check this season dont worry
>>How do you say lawyer in spanish?
>>abogado
>>Avocado? Haha were the best avocados around!!!
They were drunk
>>
File: 1459792444786.jpg (23 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
1459792444786.jpg
23 KB, 473x454
>>67861568

Jesus.

It must truly be hard to go through life with such a high level of autism bro.

What is fun? How do you define it personally? I mean since you have no social skills and an over inflated sense of your own self and your own ego?
>>
Both seasons were pretty shit.

Jon Bernthal and Donofrio are the only reasons people don't think its shit
>>
>>67861568
If you didnt like season 1 then you wont like sason 2. Its as simple as that. Guess you only started this thread to whine and bitch tho, not to get actual advice.
>>
I think you're a bit autistic. Season 2 is much better though. Punisher alone makes Season 2 worth it.
>>
Thought Season 1 was pretty fun. Kingpin's character was a bit of a mess and the fight scenes were over choreographed silliness at times, but it was all pretty entertaining. Not sure it would have been worth watching without D'Onofrio, but he was there.

Season two is solidly mediocre. The Punisher part has its moments, but Electra is just tedious as fuck.
>>
>>67861727
Nice bait
>>
The dialogue in season 2 episode 2 is horrible. Whole season is ridiculous. Watch it for Punisher.
>>
>D'Onofrio

Literally the most cringey actor on the show.
>>
>>67862204
Pleb spotted. D'Onoforio is an actor's actor.
>>
I'd have preferred Electra be a nutjob psychopath instead of the hackneyed manipulative seductress meme she turned out to be.
>>
I have pretty much the same opinion on season 1 as you do OP. I watched about 3 episodes of season 2m it's equally as shit, don't even bother.
>>
>>67862204
Go to bed anon, you're drunk
>>
>>67862062
How is that autism? I honestly am usually pretty open to fun tv and as people say on here "flicks".

But when its just terribly written it takes me out of the show entirely. Why not just say she learned spanish in in college and high school. Why act like shes somehow fluent from remembering a bit from class in high school?

Why have the japanese guys words be translated to english, but the english words are never translated back to him?

It takes a few seconds to fix these things and they didnt do it.
>>
>>67861898
>no social skills

I'm probably one of the more normal people on this website desu. I just dont childish writing is fun.

Maybe this was written for a younger crowd?
>>
>>67861568
>>Karen says she knows a bit of spanish from high school
>>rest of the season she speaks fluent spanish even understands slang and curse words

be nyer taught castillian in school hang out with a bunch of dominicans speak that hick shit now fluently
>>
>>67862341
>It takes a few seconds to fix these things and they didnt do it.
The cold hard reality is that they didn't make this show for people who might care about these issues. They made the series for people who want to see some fights and shooting with their favourite capeshitter.
>>
>>67862341
>Why have the japanese guys words be translated to english, but the english words are never translated back to him?
He understands English but they don't understand Japanese. That was easy.
>>
>>67862481
Yeah I guess I was hoping maybe they'd get a lot better writing with season 2 since season 1 gained so much attention

Sounds like its still pretty much a pleby capeshit show though
>>
>>67862551
Sure if thats the case thats one of the things that they didnt fuck up on. Even though it still seemed odd to me that he could speak fluent english at times, then resort back to japanese
>>
>>67861898

>if you don't enjoy trash tv for children you are autistic

ok bud
>>
>>67862204
Why does his voice always change.

It's a shame he's been reduced to phoning it in for capedollar. He was quite good on law and order.
>>
>>67861841
Idc how drunk I am. That avocado line is i would never find funny
>>
>>67862713
He's just a terrible over-actor.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.