[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly explain how these movies aren't generic as shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>>
It's called capekino

You are just too dumb to understand
>>
>>67861216
Iron man 1, cap 1 and 2 (fuck you, 1s good), ants, and maybe guardians are the exception, the rest are generic
>>
>>67861216
>explain how these movies aren't generic as shit

most of them are.
cap2, GotG and iron man1 stand out, everything else is acceptable (avengers) or just bad (thor, cap1, iron man3)
>>
>>67861328
>You are just too dumb to understand
What was so deep about these corporate-crafted dumbed down direct-for-tv tier generic quip fests?
>>
>>67861328
This.

OP fuck off back to >>>/v/ or >>>/b/ or even >>>/co/
>>
>>67861447
Man I won't spoonfeed you

Get educated before you spew your mental diarrhea in this thread

Embarassing to be honest mi familia
>>
>>67861447
>Implying it's not the same with DC and their Asylum tier movies
>>
Orange Blue Contrast: The Series
>>
>>67861216
I can't. They are
>>
Well they aren't generic by virtue of the fact that they are literally establishing a universe where individual characters from different films can and do meet on a regular basis. This is very unique in the world of cinema, and fans of these films continue to clamor for these appearances and cameos.

Also for as much as you people criticize the writing of these films, the scripts feel unique in terms of movies. They feel more like television writing expanded on the big screen. I'm not saying that's good or bad, just saying it feels different from most movies. The DC, Sony, and Fox capeshit films all feel the same to me. Standard movies.
>>
>>67862410
You could just watch television series that has a movie quality.
>>
Thor always stood out to me as the best because its really breaks the mould of the other origin stories; instead of gaining powers he loses them, instead of coming to terms with being a badass he has to learn to be a nobody, plus the whole fantasy setting was really cool.

They should have got an unknown female instead of Hershlag though, I don't think she's very good in it.
>>
>>67862496
I can and do.

I also enjoy the Marvel films. Thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>67862410

This is a nice post, enjoy your shit bruh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.