[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave capekino tae me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: grant morrison.jpg (60 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
grant morrison.jpg
60 KB, 540x720
Leave capekino tae me.
>>
>>67859783
They should have the Batman solo movie be based on Arkham Asylum. And make it R-rated
>>
>>67859783
>he still hasn't directed a single movie or has even gotten one of his works adapted
How salty about this do you think he is?
>>
>>67859891

>lighten up tightass!

Worth the price of admission.
>>
>>67859930
>How salty about this do you think he is?

Geoff Johns is such a fucking cunt.
>>
He no joke plays a gay robot in the My Chemical Romance music videos. You can't tell in the videos, but in the comics Gerard Way wrote they make him turn good cause the bad guys kill his boyfriend.
>>
File: 250px-Goliath.jpg (7 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
250px-Goliath.jpg
7 KB, 250x214
>>67860107

>hey guys did you know Hal Jordan is the bestest, also I totally saved Aquaman's character all by myself :^)
>>
Snyder is adapting Multiversity into a 4-hour epic
>>
>>67859930
Negasonic Teenage Warhead was in Deadpool faggot.
>>
>>67860914
>different name
>different powers
>different looks
>different personality

The name was in Deadpool.
>>
Now that multiverse is real how will they explain amell and gustin?
>>
>>67859930
It's actually kind of weird considering how successful he's been and how desperate Hollywood has been for comics to make movies out of. A lot of his stuff is kind odd and pretentious though.
>>
>>67861096
The animated movie Son of Batman is based on his Batman run, now what faggot ? The reason why his work isn't adapted is because he's unironically 3deep5you and the average pleb wouldn't get it. Morrison is without a doubt one of the best funny books writer in the industry.
>>
>>67859930
>>67859930

all star superman movie
>>
>>67859930

>Mark Millar - former protege turned bitter enemy: four film adaptations and an upcoming sixth and seventh, official creative consultant / producer on FOX's Marvel properties, can call up Matthew Vaughn any day / any time and get an adaptation

>Alan Moore - competitor, bitter enemy: four film adaptations and an upcoming fifth animated one despite doing everything in his power short of murder to stop them

>Geoff Johns - friend, co-writer: creative consultant / producer on DC cinematic universe as well as DC television universe, writer of upcoming Batman film

>Grant Morrison - left Marvel for DC, left DC to make it in Hollywood... then...

JUST
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.