[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 - WORST YEAR FOR MOVIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Tao-Okamoto-Mercy-Graves.jpg (123 KB, 1421x799) Image search: [Google]
Tao-Okamoto-Mercy-Graves.jpg
123 KB, 1421x799
So now when BvS is already out is there any other movie i can get excited for?Cause i looked the list for upcoming movies for 2016 and they are all shit..couldnt even find even 1 decent looking movie.Lets hope 2017 is a better year and not such a dissapointment that is 2016 for movies.
>>
>>67858823
2009 is objectively worse though
>>
>>67858823
>Hollywood plebs
Why is /tv/ so shit?
>>
It's been a great year though: Anomalisa, The Witch, High Rise, Bone Tomahawk, Hail Caesar! just to name a few.
>>
>>67858823
This facination with watching new movies is really perplexing. You do have any idea how many films have already been made that you haven't seen? Masterpieces that you've never even heard of? Why don't you do your research and invest some time in the plethora of cinema you've yet to discover?
>>
>>67858823
watch some arthouse you fucking pleb

>HEAHIEAHJ I CANT FIND ANY GOOD CAPESHIT THIS YEAR GUISE
>>
>>67859094
>3 movies released in 2015

is this bait?
>>
>>67859209
Nope. He's so disconnecting from reality, spending so much time on 4chan and watching movies that he doesn't even know what year it is.
>>
>>67859094
>Hail Caesar!

>great
>>
>>67859209

I'm going off of UK release dates when I saw them to be fair, which was 2016. Rams, Goodnight Mommy and Yakuza Apocalypse also stood out to me.
>>
>>67858823

Dear god...I wouldn't fuck it with someone else's dick.

Even her face is skeletal.
>>
>>67859716
>I wouldn't fuck it with someone else's dick.

I wouldn't fuck anything with someone else's dick, you fuckin faggot
>>
>>67858823
>the year of Zootopia
>Bad
getaloadofthisguy.jpg
>>
>>67858823

Civil War
X-Men Apocalypse
>>
>>67858823
WARCRAFT MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>67860147
The trailer for civil war looks awful.should be renamed to ''Clash at the airport:Flying robots and running people''
And for x-men it doesnt look that bad but it have 2 of the most ugly,awful,lame actresses ever-JLaw and sophie turner and thats a big turnoff(and the director is awful too)Most probably both will be dissapointment
>>
>>67860293
aka lame vidyashit.They are too late for this movie,everyone have been waiting for a wow movie since like 2007,now its so late that almost no one gives a shit(and its probably going to bomb)
>>
>>67860331

The Civil War trailer doesn't give anything away but does a good jo at getting you hyped and that's why I'm excited for it.
I have literally no idea what will happen in the movie aside from Iron Man and Captain clashing
>>
>>67860405
>The Civil War trailer doesn't give anything away but does a good jo at getting you hyped and that's why I'm excited for it.
>I have literally no idea what will happen in the movie aside from Iron Man and Captain clashing

Are you 8?
>>
>>67860796

Give me your best shot then. Come on.
In the CW thread we're fighting over what the plot's actually gonna be.
>>
File: whiskeyshot.jpg (137 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
whiskeyshot.jpg
137 KB, 2000x1000
>>67860837
Here ya go.
>>
>>67860837

I think he was poking fun at how excited you seem to be getting over a children's film.
>>
>>67860331
>jlaw
>unattractive
Now this is shitposting
>>
>>67860993
shes fat
>>
>>67860982

I bet this isn't even a JW Blue Label you faggot
>>
>>67860988

That's retarded considering this is a BvS thread
>>
>>67861107
>BvS thread

It is? Pretty sure the OP was looking for good films that came out this year. What does it have to to with BvS?
>>
>>67859094
Don't forget Eye in The Sky featuring Yo Bitch.
>>
>>67859094
>Hail Caesar
I watched it last night and was pretty unsatisfied especially for a Coen movie. There wasn't really anything pulling me into the story like they usually do. Acting, sets, and banter were great as usual in their movies but the story itself was so bland
Scarjo with that accent gave me a boner though
>>
>>67861138

Oh I dunno maybe the fucking OP pic?
>>
>>67861085
You're right, it's not, faggot.
>>
>>67861426
OP here,just put this pic cause didnt know what to put and shes sexy as fuck,but overall a discussion about 2016 movies,not BvS yeah.
>>
>>67858844
>girl with the dragon tattoo
>watchmen
>inglorious bastards
>observe and report
>Crank high voltage
>thrist
>enter the void
>fantastic mr fox
>a single man
>triangle
>a serious man
>jennifers body
>rec 2
>mr nobody
>youth in revolt
>pandourm
>up in the air
>mystery team
>rampage
>district 9
>funny people
>moon
>dogtooth
>antichrist
>fishtank
>polytechnique
>the boat that rocked

>2009 bad
cmon kid
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.