[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Negan skip leg day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1024x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1024x833
Did Negan skip leg day?
>>
>>67857205
he skipped everyday

he seriously looked like a cancer patient
>>
First thing that I noticed too, he lost a lot of weight for some movie and didn't even bother to put on to play Negan.

How am I suppose to take some lanklet seriously as a bad guy?
>>
>>67857341

>bad guy
>>
>>67857205
Uh, I think they prefer to be called Batfrican Americans.
>>
He is charismatic enought to pull it off

Also why are you obsessed with his body? Are you guys gay?
>>
>>67857205
He looked like he had aids. His emaciated face looked disgusting
>>
>>67857401
False. I'm gay and I think is bod is pretty hot
>>
>>67857205
>he doesn't like being skinny

feels good man
>>
>>67857431
I am also gay and think he's the twink daddy of the year.
>>
File: 62j6Izc.png (279 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
62j6Izc.png
279 KB, 307x307
>>67857205

>taking a picture of your screen/monitor
>>
>>67857205
>crt
>DateTime.Not.Year
>>
he's gonna bulk up once he takes half their shit
>>
File: 1459145427573.png (234 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459145427573.png
234 KB, 640x360
>>67857675
>i've never heard of a 'screenshot'
>>
Still annoyed they have fat people a few months after the zombie apocalypse. WTF are the fatties all eating? - there simply can't be enough spare calories floating around for them all to remain that obese. Not even mentioning the 'how do fat people run away from the zombies?' question in the first place.

#scriptwriterfatshaming #everyonesskinnyaftertheapocalypse
>>
>>67858791
Is holding a gun like this actually a thing?
>>
>>67857401
I'm not gay. I just like to stare at strong masculine bodies.
>>
>>67860445
Only if you have autism
>>
>>67860445
i don't even know why a person would think to hold a gun like that.

fucking christ
>>
>>67860398
Not all fat people are slow, unfit weaklings. Being fatter than the norm doesnt necessarily equate to dessicated muscles and low stamina, though fair enough a lot of people are this way. I don't believe that anyone in the saviours would be that kind of fatty, though.
>>
File: full_anim.gif (319 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
full_anim.gif
319 KB, 450x270
>>67860445
It is for some targetshooters with rifles. On a pistol (Baretta 92F I think going by the pic) where the entire top slides back over the barrel with each shot it's more than a little dumb.
>>
>Gimple on the Talking Dead talking about how "we owe you guys a really great episode next season"
>could have just not cucked us with 30 minutes of commercials and shown who met Lucille and ended it with the "ta-ta" speech while Rick and co collectively lose their shit and fully enter Piss Pants City

What the fuck is this crap? If that's how you rationalize it that's completely fucked

>here's a ton of commercials and a terrible cliffhanger
>hehehe better tune in next year goyim, we'll surely make up for it, just wait and see
>>
>>67860620
>fatty detected
>mistaking momentum for "strength"
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (23 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
23 KB, 500x318
>>67861656
>>
>post-zombie-apocalypse
>expects everyone to be DYELbrahs
kill yourself back to /fit/
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.