[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!" How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Ugluk.jpg (39 KB, 568x409) Image search: [Google]
Ugluk.jpg
39 KB, 568x409
"Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!"

How did he know what a menu was?
>>
>>67848337
McDonalds
>>
>>67848337
He said

>Looks like meat's back on the men, you boys!"

Fucking retard
>>
>>67848373

>on the men

what does this even mean?
>>
>>67848337
They must have raided a restaurant or two and found the menus there.
>>
>>67848337

From the menus at all of the Orc taverns
>>
>>67848337

He actually said

"Looks like meat's back on the meanus boys!"
>>
"Why can't we have Smith?"

Who is Smith? I don't remember him from the book.
>>
>>67848337
What he actually says is "Looks like meat's back on the men, you boys!" He is telling his "boys" that human men have grown meatier in recent times.
>>
>>67848390
He was commenting on how the opposing orcs had packed on muscle while his own squad looked famished.
>>
>>67848373
>>67848429
The LOTR shills are out in full force tonight.
>>
>>67848337
>How did he know what a menu was?

FU. The orcs have all the best restaurants on Middle Earth, bitch. Dining is an elegant affair, from the exotic flatbread appetisers to the wine geleƩ cheesecake dessert, all done with beautiful chamber music gently playing in the background, a lovely compliment to the agonised screams of tortured Gondorians from the stage.

Most Mordorian eating establishments rate at least 3 stars in the Legolas-Gimli Guide. Check your foodie privilege, Thundercunt.
>>
>>67848337
How did he know what English was?
>>
he actually said "my big black meat is back on the menu boys"
>>
>>67848837
They'd just been created though there was no way he'd been to a restaurant yet there was no way any of those orcs had.
>>
>>67848888
quads confirmed
>>
File: 1326095741301.jpg (20 KB, 398x395) Image search: [Google]
1326095741301.jpg
20 KB, 398x395
>>67848337
uruk-hai's know what a menu is, regular orcs don't.
>>
>>67848912
Magic, they don't have to explain shit to you.
>>
He clearly meant "Looks like the meat's back on the men, you boys." Because he was a homosexual orc and was admiring all the muscle the others put on.
>>
How did Gimli know what a nervous system is?
>>
>>67848974
I think this is the only serious answer, since urak-hai were once elves who presumably use menus.
>>
So what was the rest of the Uruk-Hai menu apart from meat and maggoty bread?
>>
>>67848974

>>67849005

>urak-hai were once elves
no, it's the other way round, orcs were once elves. Uruk-hai are special breeds between orcs and goblins I think
>>
He was speaking french, it's 'menut'
>>
>>67849041
Oh shit, that's right. Well I guess menu would just mean 'range of food available' instead of a physical thing you get at a restaurant. Still, I wonder if Tolkien actually wrote that.
>>
File: LOTR Orc1.jpg (85 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
LOTR Orc1.jpg
85 KB, 500x470
He was saying

>Looks like Meetsba! Con the men, you boys!

Meetsba is the name of a movie-only orc character who's known to be pretty ugly, and orcs make a lot of money by conning men. It was just a poor directing choice for this scene to occur when they were eating meat, causing confusion.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.