[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>negan is just some scrawny dude with stupid moustache dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-04-19h04m12s350.png (194 KB, 720x418) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-04-19h04m12s350.png
194 KB, 720x418
>negan is just some scrawny dude with stupid moustache
dropped this shit right here
should've done it ages ago
>>
>>67847151
Trevor Philips is on twd now?
>>
He didnt look any scarier than this guy desu
>>
>>67847191

Yep, he's Negan.
>>
He would've been a better Governor. And the guy who played the Governor would've been a better Negan
>>
>>67847214
yeah, he looked really thin compared to his comic counterpart. and because of it he just looked like some faggot coming out of a green day concert. The leather jacket just looked really awkward
>>
I thought JDM was Negan?
>>
>>67847151
not gonna lie i was really hoping that wasn't negan when i saw him

>>67847332
he is lol, op is trolling
>>
File: twd.jpg (298 KB, 1168x798) Image search: [Google]
twd.jpg
298 KB, 1168x798
>>67847151
>>
>>67847332

He is. This is 4chan, did you forget?
>>
I'm so happy he didn't get RICKED
>>
>>67847151
>The guns and crank in this area go through Negan Enterprises... or they ain't going!

Got me hyped as fuck!

>Hey, hey cowboy, do you mind that I fucked your old lady? Sorry, what was that? What? No, no? You don't mind? Oh, because you're a dead man, and the only sentient part of you left is this little bit of brain in the gristle on the end of my boot? Well, thank you very much, cowboy!

I was litterally shaking
>>
>>67847332

We're all Negan.
>>
>>67847266
>And the guy who played the Governor would've been a better Negan
How would some Doctor Who limey fuck been better than JDM?
>>
>>67847388

Wha---what does that MEAN?
>>
>>67847151
I love Steven Ogg.
He's actually a pretty great actor.
>>
>>67847524
he was one of the best things about the finale

glad he didnt die.
>>
>>67847524
A great actor doesn't play the exact same character (himself) in every single role.
>>
>>67847561
not his fault he gets typecasted. he looks fucking crazy too desu.

still does a good job regardless.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.