[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're given the freedom to make a sitcom about actual nerdy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_8990-images(2)1416891476.jpg (7 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8990-images(2)1416891476.jpg
7 KB, 248x203
You're given the freedom to make a sitcom about actual nerdy stuff with actual neckbeards. How do you do it? What do you mention and make for plot devices that would actually pay homage to the subject and not just be "haha computers haha comic books!"
>>
Please respond.
>>
>>67847021
Silicon Valley.
>>
>>67847021
I don't because neckbeards are terrible people.
>>
I just wouldn't do it, having a redditor would be cringey and an anon would be depressing.
>>
>>67850099
>and an anon would be depressing.
That's the thing though. You could go the Scrubs route and occasionally have serious episodes, where you deal with the downsides of the lifestyle. That would probably be the best way to go about it, self deprecating humour, with the occasional 'sometimes there's nothing funny about it at all' episode.
>>
>it's a jar of piss and fapping to my last contact with a girl that happened in highschool episode.
>>
>it's an attempted suicide episode
>>
>>67850134
>That would probably be the best way to go about it, self deprecating humour

is a fat neckbearded white guy getting upset about being held down by niggers and jews "self-deprecating humor"? you've got to understand I'd love to see this shit but only the very biggest autists would actually be open about their beliefs. /tv/ edgelords are a cowardly bunch
>>
>>67847021
>it's a "spend eight-plus hours doing nothing with your life but shitposting on 4chan in order to avoid the crushing hell that is your life" episode
>>
>>67851038

And masturbating, anon. Masturbating.
>>
Watching human degeneration isn't funny even in a dark way
>>
>>67847021

I've always wondered why the Reddit logo is associated with this stereotypical /tv/ poster.
>>
>>67851389

Being a neckbeard fedora is specially and ironically different when it happens on /tv/.
>>
>>67851619
Reddit pls go
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.