[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He would have been a lot better if they casted him as the riddler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_404f.png (208 KB, 540x362) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_404f.png
208 KB, 540x362
He would have been a lot better if they casted him as the riddler

Why didn't they just cast him as riddler?
>>
mmmm
>>
>>67841777
jay joker.
>>
looks more like a diddler
>>
>>67841810
BOYS
>>
They should have just kept him as Mark Zuckerberg.
>>
>>67841777
>12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
>11/28/15 New trial text board added: /news/ - Current News
>11/12/15 Name changed. WWE topics on /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling
>[Hide] [Show All]
Who says they didn't?

When Bryan Cranston pops up as Lex Luthor Sr., Lex Jr. over here will return as The Riddler
>>
>>67841839
BOYS
>>
>>67841777
Nope he wouldn't have been better.
>>67841863
if they had named him something else than Lex Luthor, maybe we could at least say "well he's kind of an annoying guy à la Zuckerberg, i kinda get it."
But to be honest, i was expecting Batman or Superman to go to his place and beat him up.
They couldn't even finish that.
>>
>>67841777
Because he's a deconstruction of many iconic villains, including The Joker and The Riddler
>>
Could have been Billy Zane, dude probably would have worked for free. The fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>67842469
yeah deconstruction alright...hearing him say "the red capes are coming" two fucking times was even worse than in the trailer...
Holly Hunter must have thought "what the hell am i doing here?"
>>
>>67841777
Honestly, I thought he did okay as Lex's son.

Even though a lot of the movie was spoiled for me, I still thought it was a very interesting film.

I'd say the biggest surprise, was how much I ended up liking him as Lex by the end. Was thinking that I knew I would hate him like I hated Keanu in Dracula.
>>
>>67841839
>Feminine Penis vs Boypussi
>I just love bringing people together
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
He would have been a lot better if they casted him as Carnage

Why didn't they just cast him as Carnage?
>>
>>67841777
because they have no idea what theyre doing and Zack Snyder has absolutely ZERO understand of these characters
>>
>>67841777
Riddler is supposed not to be a retard
>>
>>67841777
Riddler wouldn't have the resources to make Doomsday
>>
>>67847215
To be fair Riddler is probably the third richest person on Gotham save for Penguin and Bruce. He can just hack a billionaire's bank account outside of Gotham and get away with it since there isn't Bats to track him down.
>>
>>67841810
>>67841851
Is there a video where I can experience this meme in it's beauty?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.