[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weeeeeee!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10
File: Leslie.jpg (95 KB, 849x298) Image search: [Google]
Leslie.jpg
95 KB, 849x298
Weeeeeee!
>>
File: Leslie2.jpg (102 KB, 849x298) Image search: [Google]
Leslie2.jpg
102 KB, 849x298
This rope is so strong!
>>
>gets cucked
>dies
lel
>>
is asrposting coming back in style?
>>
File: Channing.jpg (89 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
89 KB, 620x400
>>67841677
>>
>>67841695
threads like these make me nostalgic for the old /tv/
>>
File: Jesse's Parents.jpg (63 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
Jesse's Parents.jpg
63 KB, 650x435
>You kids all have a plan, you all have it figured out. Everything is just perfect, everything comes through in the end. Well guess what, shit head? It DIDN'T come through this time. Your friend Leslie, the googly-eyed idiot? Went and got herself fucking dead. DEAD. You think THAT was her "master plan"? Tell that to the river who ate the bitch up. Cry all you want, all the "happy endings" in the world aren't bringing Mrs. Magoo back.

My God. This was a KIDS' movie? I know they're dealing with some dark themes and all, but did they really have to put that scene into Bridge To Terabithia?
>>
>>67841913
The scene where they scooped her bloated corpse from the river and her head detached was way more intense.
>>
>>67841990
That scene fucked me up and gave me a phobia of running water
>>
tfw he didn't go back into terabithia and find her still alive there as a queen :_:
>>
File: RIP.jpg (55 KB, 400x382) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
55 KB, 400x382
>>67841537
>tfw I saw this in theaters shortly before graduating from high school
>makes me introspect on my childhood
>the feels
>trying not cry at the end because my friends are sitting next to me
>>
File: BEANS.png (376 KB, 855x474) Image search: [Google]
BEANS.png
376 KB, 855x474
>>67842349
There, there.

There, there.
>>
File: kKEpHDj.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
kKEpHDj.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
>>67841695
The threads get deleted too quickly
>>
>>67842759
That's because you post your stupid "waifu" shit in them.

Get the FUCK out of my thread.
>>
File: sad.gif (488 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
488 KB, 500x232
Okay, see, I read the book when I was in like 5th grade, didn't remember much about it, I just remembered a cool sweet story about a boy and a girl and a magic treehouse. I watched the movie years later and man, I was fucking flabbergasted. I teared up a little bit desu senpai
>>
File: q8JztTQ.gif (3 MB, 270x426) Image search: [Google]
q8JztTQ.gif
3 MB, 270x426
>>67842790
Make me fuckboy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.