[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Characters we think would have ended up killing themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: David_Brent.jpg (60 KB, 450x521) Image search: [Google]
David_Brent.jpg
60 KB, 450x521
ITT Characters we think would have ended up killing themselves after the series ended.

Pic related. At least his US counterpart ended on a happy note with a wife and kids.
>>
>>67832033
No but I'd pay good money to watch Cookie Gervais have his face caved in with the flat end of a shovel
>>
>>67832033
the UK version did end on a happy note though

did you even watch the Christmas specials
>>
>>67832525
It ended good for Tim but wasn't Brent's only retribution that her told that guy to fuck off and got one last laugh from his co workers. He was still fired wasn't he?
>>
>>67832721
brent got the girl in the end at least
it was bitter-sweet but it was the best case scenario for him
>>
I could see him inadvertently killing himself.
>>
>>67833508
Cirrhosis of the liver would get him first

then again I suppose that is suicide for Bernard
>>
>>67832033
Is that DarkSydePhils dad?
>>
>>67832721
He started his own business and became his own boss, traveling on the road selling office supplies and no longer confined to the corporate life
>>
>>67832721

brent told a joke that got laughs, he would literally die a happy man now
>>
>>67832033
Why do Americans think everything needs to have a happy ending?

If a show ends on bad terms do they get PTSD flashbacks to 9/11?
>>
File: maxsad.jpg (47 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
maxsad.jpg
47 KB, 373x391
>>67833508
>>67833704
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.