[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Batman v Superman sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: zack.jpg (65 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
zack.jpg
65 KB, 500x363
Marvel movies
>Bright and unrealistic. Don't take themselves too seriously and have a considerable amount of humour.

Dark Knight Trilogy
>Dark and realistic. The movies appropriately take themselves seriously, with only a little bit of humour.

Batman v Superman
>"""Dark""", insofar as lighting and colour schemes go, but as unrealistic and dumb as any Marvel movie. Despite this, it unwarrantedly takes itself way too seriously and has even less humour than the Nolan films.
>>
oh
>>
oh
>>
When Saving Private Ryan has more joyful moments than your shitty batman movie, maybe it's time to really think about what your doing with a property for 13-year-olds
>>
oh
>>
what fucking humor was in the nolan films?
>>
literally none of those movies are good
literally none of nolans movies are good
literally none of zack snyders movies are good
>>
>>67828575
He proves a valid point anons
>>
>>67828783
None, underage sperglings think that memes are everything.
>>
oh
>>
>>67828783
Batman Begins actually had a fair share of humor.

TDK was darker, but the Joker's macabre antics were pretty fun.

TDKR was the best comedy of that year for the first 5 minutes.
>>
>>67828783
>You can borrow the Rolls if you like. Just bring it back with a full tank.
>In the meantime, I'd avoid landing on your head.
>Nice coat.
>It's a... uh, black tank?
>What's the point of all those push ups if you can't lift a bloody log?
>Nice ride.
>Sorry, I didn't have any mob bosses.

Those were all the things I can remember from Batman Begins.
>>
>>67828575
>BvS is bad because flying man is unrealistic
no shit. The film's realism comes from the way people treat it. The film is partly about how people would treat these heroes in our society. the board is 18+ only
>>
>>67828783
Hospital Double Take. Come on, people who haven't even seen it know that.
>>67828575
You are correct.
>>
>>67828833
op pls
>>
oh
>>
>>67828783
Joker's reaction to blowing up a hospital while dressed as a nurse automatically makes TDK funnier than Dawn of Justice.
>>
>>67829041
Men made of straw do burn easily don't they?
>>
>>67828575
>and has even less humour than the Nolan films

Did you even see the movie ?

It was filled with awful quips....they were fucking crigeworthy even by marvel standards
>>
>>67828988
Almost everything Scarecrow said:
>You need to lighten up.
>Dr. Crane isn't here at the moment, please leave a message.

I think even Ras Al Ghul had a few one-liners.
Hell, that whole scene where Bruce had to act drunk to get the guests to leave.
>>
>>67829131
>*awful* quips
Which also weren't funny.
>>
>>67829152
>I'm not going to kill you, but i don't have to save you
still unironically makes me laugh
>>
>>67828749
>batman
>joyful moments

are you retarded

like, the very idea of a guy living his life nearly completely alone as a psychopath with the sole purpose of fighting crime because your parents were killed
>>
>>67830165
>understanding so little about film
>>
>>67830165
This is very silly. Batman as Punisher is a small part of the Batman legacy, and most people reject the All-Star Batman angle. Throughout the 60s and 70s he was much more Captain America-esque, with more "detective work" thrown in.
>>
>>67828575
>durr to dark not enough humor lol!!!!!!!1111!1

Kill yourself marvelfaggot
>>
>>67831908

Mad cuck detected. You can't be a marvel faggot when you acknowledge that the movies are dumb. Most people know capeshit is just a cheap form of escapism on screen. It's the DC fuccbois who believe that Zack Snyder's shit is life changing doctrine on a biblical tier.
>>
>>67831908
You do know that to build emotional tension, you also have to break it, right?
3 solid hours of brooding sad super mad grim does nothing but bore people.
If you want genuinely bleak, you need glimmers of joy to be torn down again.

That's why joyless is a criticism, because Hack Snyder failed to manipulate mood.
>>
Why is everyone saying oh?
>>
>>67828783
YA WANNA SEE A MAGIC TRICK
>>
>>67829041
>The film's realism comes from the way people treat it.
Doesn't make the films attempt at portraying this realistic or well-done.

And even aside from showing how The People react to it, the problems come from the fact that it's a tryhard humorless movie about people "realistically" pouting intercut with cartoon sequences where Ironbatman smashes a bathroom sink over Superman's head with no self-awareness. It's silly schlock presented with a broody scowl.
>>
>>67834750
>a man who lifts as much as he can't pick up a sink that was pretty much detached from the fall of a run down building
opinion discarded
>>
>>67828783
The Plane Scene. I laugh every time.
>>
>>67828575
It's literally too deep for you
>>
>>67828825
guys can we all just agree that movies are shit?
>>
>>67835106
Wow. Not even that guy, but fuck me you dumb nigger, how did you miss his point so superbly? It must be an effort on your part to be so stupid.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.