[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
true capekino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (439 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
439 KB, 400x600
true capekino
>>
>>67825057
XANDER DRAX
BEGINS AND ENDS WITH THE LETTER X
FROM NEW YORK CITY
>>
>>67825057
WHAT A CHEAP JUNGLE TRICK
>>
Remember when the bad guy got that scientist or whoever to look in the microscope with razor blades?

The fuck did BvS have like that?
>>
File: 1458914739110.jpg (37 KB, 286x459) Image search: [Google]
1458914739110.jpg
37 KB, 286x459
>>67825057
>watch as kid
>This honestly looks alright for the 60's
>check tv info
>1996
>mfw
It was fun and comfy though.
Xander Drax > Lex Jewthor
>>
>>67825057
Anytime I think about rewatching a billy Zane episode of twin peaks I just pop in The Phantom and I get happy again
>>
will we ever seen the true rise of pulpshit?
>>
>>67826256
The Rocketeer>The Phantom>The Shadow

Search your feelings you know it be true
>>
File: Defenders of the Earth.jpg (171 KB, 727x588) Image search: [Google]
Defenders of the Earth.jpg
171 KB, 727x588
>>67825057

This, Flash Gordon & The Shadow are all such fun movies.

I would love if the Avengers and Justice League led to a Defenders of the Earth movie.
>>
File: Shadow_Magazine_Vol_1_22.jpg (50 KB, 349x504) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_Magazine_Vol_1_22.jpg
50 KB, 349x504
>>67827060
Oh yeah Rocketeer as a movie was leaps and bounds better

But as a capeshit character Shadow will always be the only one who makes sense to me
>>
>>67825057
>someone else remembers the phantom
Literally my favorite movie as a kid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.