[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cat From Outer Space OST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gatto-spazio_IMDb.jpg (106 KB, 665x945) Image search: [Google]
gatto-spazio_IMDb.jpg
106 KB, 665x945
>Grow up watching Disney movies like most normie kids
>Really really liked pic related due to cool Army toys/uniforms and pretty kitteh with glowy collar
>But especially loved the music
>Soundtrack made my hair stand on end
>Would play all games with CFOS music playing in my head
>From cowboys and indians to racecars to everything
>Grow up, get own computer and internet
>"Hmmm, I should try and find that soundtrack!"
>Boot up Google-fu, kid in me is already imagining listening to old OST again on phone
>Fucking zero search results
>YouTube? Fuck you
>Google videos? Fuck you
>Pirate Bay? Fuck you
>Google search of composer's works?
>FUCK YOUUUUU
>Composer was embarrassed of old 60's Disney direct-to-video B-movie and doesn't acknowledge doing work for it
>Becoming desperate now
>I know! Movies always play the full soundtrack (or most of it) during the end credits! I'll download the footage and rip the audio!
>Direct-to-video, no end credits for movie on DVD version or YouTube

I-I just wanted to relive my childhood, /tv/...
>>
70's not 60's my bad
>>
I too liked this movie.
>>
>>67822402

I have felt this feel i'm sorry friend
>>
>>67822402
Sucks when you can't find that lil' nostalgia nugget that you just know ought to be out there! Especially when you can identify it properly, but it just doesn't exist!
>>
>>67822402
soulseek? rutracker?
>>
>>67823127

Huh? Can you clarify what you're asking dude?
>>
Maybe you should just send the composer your little story and ask him if he can do something about your problem.

It is a cute story after all.
>>
>>67823187
There might be some stuff on soulseek idk
>>
I've been having this problem for fucking years
I always had this theme song from the intro of some animated tv series in my head, but I could find it anywhere
then all of a sudden I listen to this meme band who cover themes like that
and they fucking covered the song that was in my head for nearly 15 years

it was jonny quest btw
goat intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuuPTM3nSc
>>
At this point I feel like my only hope is to rip the music from the movie itself and shittily shoop the voices out and focus on the background music, which I have absolutely zero experience with and would probably take a while to learn.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.