[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst KoTH episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: latestCA57RUIJ.jpg (10 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
latestCA57RUIJ.jpg
10 KB, 250x188
Is this the worst KoTH episode?
>>
Either that or the American Chopper one
>>
The series finale was kinda disappointing
>>
>>67810037
Any Peggy-centric episode is unbearable to watch.
>>
>>67810037
I like Hank, but he's a quite whimp sometimes and should stood up for himself and not take crap from other people.
>>
>it's a manger babies episode
>>
>>67810360
The boggle championship one was bearable, and the one with her recovering with Cotton from her skydiving injuries was actually pretty great
>>
File: Hank Hill that's it.jpg (35 KB, 598x344) Image search: [Google]
Hank Hill that's it.jpg
35 KB, 598x344
>it's a Lucky episode
>>
>>67810360
The foot fetish episode was pretty funny
>>
>>67810339
The last few minutes were nice
>>
File: Luanne_Slidshow.jpg (99 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
Luanne_Slidshow.jpg
99 KB, 650x500
>>67810422
>it's the green screen on the manger babies make Luanne's tits pop out episode

Goddam I wanna fuck Luanne
>>
File: 1354818179279.gif (490 KB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
1354818179279.gif
490 KB, 300x282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Osh-KYy4Cw
>>
>>67810360
>Peggy is a bad character!
ThingPlebsSay.tiff

>>67810037
That episode was pretty awful, arguable the worse.

There were a lot of duds though in the last few seasons.
>>
>>67810622
I get that you aren't supposed to like her but she should stay a side character. It's never funny, it just "let's see what thing she gets wrong now".
>>
>>67810495
I remember downloading episodes from Limewire back in the day and they would always have someone's fan edit of Luane's tits popping out.
>>
Fact: peggy didn't become a bitch untill season 2 and onwards, before that she was semi-reasonable and only occasionally bitchy.

I still don't get why people think an unbearable character can't be a good character.
>>
>>67810360
The best episodes are the ones where peggy gets BTFO. One of my favorite episodes is the one where she's mistakes for a tranny.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.