[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, I rewatched this and the crew are just as stupid and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
You know, I rewatched this and the crew are just as stupid and incompetent as the one in Prometheus.

Was Ridley Scott always a hack?
>>
>>67809818
>lights cigarette
>"Hello I am Ridley Scott and director of the Duelists
>>
>>67809818
The Nostromo crew are space truckers, average Joes looking to make big bucks.

Prometheus Crew are supposed to be hand picked by world's most powerful corporation to be best of the best.

You see the problem?
>>
>>67809818
No they aren't.
>>
>>67809818
>Prometheus - Ancient Aliens theory
>X Men Apocalypse - Ancient Aliens theory
Why is everyone basing movies on the ancient aliens theory?
>>
>>67810214
I also forgot Indy 5 which had aliens
>>
>>67810214
Apocalypse isn't an Alien, he's a Mutant.
>>
>>67809818
You're a fucking retard. They reacted how any nornal people would.

You have to remember they had no idea what they were dealing with. So though Dallas and Brett going off on their own seemed stupid, they had no idea what was in store.

The only real hamfisted moment I raise an eyebrow to is Ripley activating the self destruct, seemed over the top. But wonen like to over react so it s forgiven.
>>
>>67810246
The reptilian Hebrew shadow government wants to spread those lies to our subconscious through film so when they reveal themselves they can take all the credit for human progress and be accepted more easily as our ideal masters.
>>
Not really. For one thing they had MOTHER and Ash along with Dallas to a lesser extent lying to them, working against them, and treating them as expendable. The plan to smuggle the alien through customs would have worked except that it gestated faster than expected (the scene where they are having a meal and it bursts out of Kane happens just minutes before they were going to go back into suspended animation for the trip home).

The only really boneheaded move was when Ripley goes back for the fucking cat but I'd be willing to let that slide as she lucks out and doesn't get killed for it.
>>
>>67810432

Weird shit that we both say almost the exact same thing is a different way.
>>
>>67810358
But it isn't lies it is the truth! All those gods of ancient religions are in fact Aliens and inter dimensional beings!

The Islamic Qur'an details of the alien race: the Jinn which God made alongside men as some humans worshipped these Jinn due to how powerful they were.

Each religion has its own God-like entity - as they state in the X Men Apocalypse trailer
>>
>>67810493
See >>67810304
Also, minor kek
>>
>>67810493
How you survived the winter I shall never know,but in do know you killed Steve Erwin you reptilian FUCK.
>>
>>67810582
Who you calling a reptilian?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.