[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shameless- Season Finale.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 61iMZDNIqXL._SX940_.jpg (70 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
61iMZDNIqXL._SX940_.jpg
70 KB, 500x375
Tonight at 9. Thoughts, predictions?

Any shits given whatsoever?
>>
>>67807604
Fuck off soccer mom. Nobody cares about your shit show here.
>>
>>67807668
Can confirm, my mother watches the shit out of this show
>>
I hope Emmy Rossum shows her pussy lips this episode.
>>
Sean's gonna die right?
>>
>>67807668
>>67807701
Yeah, I actually just wached the first 2 seasons on and off back when they came out and just recently started watching new episodes as they came out a few weeks ago. Since I generally dont even watch tv, I just wanted to see if anybody else here was planning to watch it.

>>67807871
Probably not.
>>
Only seen the UK version. Is the US one shitter or better?
>>
>>67808077
UK ver- What?

Anyway, it's cool for the first season or two but from what I've seen or read they recycle a lot of the script.

Like how about every two seasons Fiona meets a dream guy that almost carries the entire family on his shoulders and ends up dumping him for some reason just to end up hooking up with another stupidly nice guy.

Or how Frank just gets away with doing literally the worst shit to the family and is despised by them for like an episode or so until everyone forgets what happened.
>>
I like this show a lot but damn if I don't have to fap every time I see Emily Rossum
>>
>>67809042
especially when she's barefoot
>>
I watch the show for Macy, he's a great actor
>>
>>67807604
>the american versions is full of cucks and niglets
no surprise there then
>>
File: 1341744439447.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1341744439447.png
4 KB, 400x400
>>67808392
>UK ver- What?
>>
>>67809042
She's good, but I'm into that Asian chick that Lip was banging at school. Nichole Bloom is the actress I believe.
>>
Why is anyone still watching this?

It turned into a daytime soap after s2
>>
>>67812873
>tfw he dropped that tight piece of ass for his 45 yr-old professor
>milf pussy turns him into an alcoholic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.