[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negan is finally shown >Screw screwedy screw screw screw Rick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: download__3_.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download__3_.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
Negan is finally shown
>Screw screwedy screw screw screw
Rick and the gang are terrified, threatened and outnumbered by Negan
>I'm screwing mad. Screw screw.
Rick begins to fear for the group's lives, he's never met someone as threatening as Negan
>Screwing screw!
The group is lined up as Negan contemplates
>Screwedy screw screw motherdick screw!

Still excited for tv Negan, cucks?
>>
RIP this shitty copypasta tommorow.
Can't say I'll miss it.
>>
he was shown and he didnt say that
>>
>>67807249
He doesn't say screw, nor he swears. We've already seen the leaks with his scene.
>>
>>67807302
No he wasn't and no he didn't.
>>
His monologue is literally the best fuckign thing since season one.
>>
>>67807331
And just like that, all the comic readers who have been bearing with this shitty show just to see Negan all finally leave.
Beautiful in its own way.
>>
>>67807389
No one seriously believed Negan is going to swear in the show. Don't be naive, anon.
>>
it's pegged, anon. it's pegged.
>>
>>67807463
I had this shred of hope. Ever since the beginning of the tv show I said "maybe next season it'll swear".
But no. Every season has been just as shit. I had a shred of hope that maybe the show would match the comics, and Negan would be the time to prove it. But no. It's over. Pack up your things lads, the show is dead.
>>
Cast and crew regarding the finale:
Kirkman,
>It's probably the best final moment of a season we've ever had. It's entirely possible there's going to be a painful summer for Walking Dead fans, but we'll be back in October
Hurd,
>It's going to be the longest summer ever. Thank god we've got Fear the Walking Dead
McBride,
>I'd agree with Robert. [The finale is] like falling into a black hole and wondering what is on the other side. It's very dark
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-season-6-finale-877162

Cohan,
>It's the biggest finale I've ever seen in television, in any episode of TV, maybe barring the last episode of the Sopranos, but that's a different kind of fish. It's the cliff-hangerist episode
http://www.etonline.com/tv/185002_exclusive_walking_dead_lauren_cohan_season_6_finale_negan/
>>
>>67807719

Thats all kinda bullshit. Its exactly shown who dies.
>>
I'd rather they go with A&E Sopranos and just change everything into blood suckers.
>>
File: 1391748014842.jpg (10 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1391748014842.jpg
10 KB, 247x248
post yfw negan uses cuck instead of fuck
>>
>>67807752
So you saw the screener? Tell me more, anon.

Who get Lucilled?
>>
>>67807719

They are going to show the POV, aren't they? They aren't going to show who gets lucilled right? Fuck, fucking jews, fucking TV, fucking hollywood, fucking everyone.
>>
>>67807719
all of those answers point to it being a cliffhanger SHIT
>>
File: EXTREME DUDE.png (512 KB, 704x704) Image search: [Google]
EXTREME DUDE.png
512 KB, 704x704
>>67807551
>autistic comic reader mad he doesn't get to hear the word "fuck" shouted repeatedly on broadcast television
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 2048x1152
>>67807249
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QEA0iMmWbh
>>
>>67807801
In the first season they were saying nigger. So it's reasonable to be disappointed with the drop in quality.
>>
>>67807785

Are you literally fuckign retarded? Its Glenn, you fucking cucks. What more than the obvious fucking audio leak do you need?
>>
>>67807792

Someone leaked an video portion of the scene. Its POV and after the first hit it cuts to black and you hear the screams of the others. I can imagine that goes on for a while. Its definitely Glenn, though.
>>
File: 1453733731292.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1453733731292.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>67807837
>swearing = quality
>>
>>67807838
would if they don't actually show it though? yeah we can hear muffled screams of 'glenn', but that's it. no revealing and showing the aftermath, no reactions from the characters and the ending monologue from Negan won't be shown either. it's fucking bullshit if this is how it plays out
>>
>>67807838
>he believe the audio leak
Sounded like someone reading from the pages of the comics and taking clips from previous episodes of characters screaming and distorted the voices.

It's fucking Daryl you cuck.
>>
>>67807888

>sounded like someone
>literally fucking Jeffrey Dean Norgan

Ok, kiddo.
>>
>>67807905
>voice actors don't exist
Ok Kid.
>>
The way it sounds it seems its full POV once the beating starts. This was also leaked over a month ago by some fagot here.
>>
>>67807752
>Its exactly shown who dies
Shown? Nobody is shown who got Lucilled.

The audio leak made it blatant, yet that doesn't mean the audience will see who got Lucilled.
>>
>>67807887
and to add to that, how the fuck are you going to make a 93 minute finale, kill off a character whos been there since ep2 and now show it? We just got over a cliffhanger of Daryl being shot, they wouldnt possibly do it again, with the most devastating villain making his intro too.

absolutely no fucking way they are that stupid.
>>
>>67808082
The leak was the pre-op scene. AMC will show who gets Lucilled in the end but until that you'll have to watch at least 50 minutes of nothing happens.
>>
>>67808082

They're dicks who write a terrible tv show, of course they would do it.
>>
>>67807837
So didn't roots and every black show on adult swim (boon docks, black dynamite, black Jesus, etc.) Non of those shows said 'fuck' however, nigger is considered a cleaner word than 'fuck' in the minds of the white christian Protestants that censor our media tbqh family.
>>
>>67808082
Negan didn't finish the rest of his monologue, it didn't end with his "Ta ta" line, so yes, it is very likely a cliffhanger await the finale.

I understand some believe the screener omitted who got Lucilled or the POV scene is the cold opener, yet for ratings purposes and other reasons, it'd be a cliffhanger.
>>
>>67808082
It's a 60 minute episode plus commercials. Welcome to America.
>>
>>67808170
In the sneak peek a Savior is whistling and then it cut to Morgan finding a horse, so that is probably the pre-credits opener.
>>
>>67808082
what a stupid decision

if it is a cliffhanger then we'll find out who got lucilled before season 7 starts airing
>>
>>67808170
>>67808345
>Also, here is part of the opener of the finale we have confirmed with our sources:
>In one part of the opener the Saviors have dragged a lone survivor (Kevin Patrick Murphy) out on a desolate road. Other Saviors are blocking the road with their cars. The survivor asks, "What is this?" The lead Savior (Steven Ogg) explains that they are making an example out of him. The survivor asks, "To who?" And explain that all the people in the library are dead. The lead Savior begins kicking him.
https://imgur.com/a/H7HYe
>>
>>67807719
>Cohen as the source
It's like people don't watch the panels. Cohen is the Jared Leto of the Walking Dead cast.
>>
>>67808614
>Kirkman hinted at a cliffhanger
>Hurd hinted at a cliffhanger while shilling FEAR
>McBride agreed with Kirkman
>N-no way it is a cliffhanger
>>
If it's a cliffhanger, I say we get a petition to move this show to HBO. The show would be so much fucking with Negan and the budget would probably be better, giving us a better looking show too. there's nothing to be lost here, only gains
>>
>>67808945
>I say we get a petition to move this show to HBO
Ironic considering when Hurd pitched the Walking Dead to them, they said "No."
>>
>>67808945
>Jon snow cliffhanger death
Yeah, HBO would be great with the Walking Dead and opt for the same schtick they did with GoT.

And,
>>67807874
>>
Can someone explain to me why American Crime Story has been able to drop several "fucks" but the Walking Dead has to PG-13 Negan?
>>
>>67809159
Advertisers and marketers, probably.

And the Walking Dead is massive, watched by viewers outside the initial demographic, so AMC is likely taking into account viewership also.
>>
>>67809249
I think you're probably right, there's no logical sense to it, just bullshit surrounding the advertisers. This is why HBO will always have the best programming.
>>
>>67808274
>It's a 60 minute episode plus commercials

No, it's a 120minute episode MINUS commercials. Learn how things work you retarded mcfaggot.
>>
>leaked audio made it clear Glenn got Lucilled
>still end on a cliffhanger
Fucking Christ.
>>
>>67809534
No its only 66 minutes long.

The UK showing is and hour and quarter with 4 roughly 3 minute breaks.
>>
>can show realistic gore / people being torn a part
>WHOAA buddy don't say fuck this is a Christian program!
>>
>>67809159

Some of the European market has already been confirmed to be getting the uncensored version that'll be on the Blu-ray.

Not sure which because I can't read their moon-rune language.
>>
>>67807389
>finally leave
Riiiiight, because nobody goes on the Internet to complain. Especially not on this board.
>>
>>67809648
IT'S DARYL THAT GET LUCILLED YA DONK, EVERYBODY IS SCREAMING BECAUSE GLENN GOT REARRANGED FROM THE LINEUP.
>>
>>67809159
Gotta buy the BDs, anon. It's like watching my Chinese cartoons.
>>
File: 14591470933215.jpg (38 KB, 144x207) Image search: [Google]
14591470933215.jpg
38 KB, 144x207
>>67810289
>still thinking Daryl will die
>>
>>67810289
This. Glenn's not gonna die. Yeung even said it himself. Glenn was a fan favourite of the comic, a humble, cool dude. But in the show its obvious every one fucking loves Daryl.

When Glenn was killed there was a massive impact and ripple in the fanbase. They obviously want to imitate this in the Show-verse.

When people say "they're not gonna kill Daryl! We're gonna riot! It's impossible!"; that's what they're going for.
>>
File: 136546549879874.jpg (59 KB, 373x404) Image search: [Google]
136546549879874.jpg
59 KB, 373x404
>>67810289
>>67810378
>killing the cash cow
>implying the audience wouldn't kill Glenn themselves to save Daryl
Daryl is shit but you guys are delusional.
>>
>>67810460
>>67810361
If it were Glenn they'd have the shown the Lucille seen to it's full effect like the comic did. It's Daryl.
>>
>>67808614
lauren cohan is so stupid
>>
>>67810460
In which way is Daryl the cash cow? I know he's plastered on fat women's hot topic T shirts and those shit funko pops, but the main toy line of the TWD is getting scrapped and revamped.

The last figure they are releasing in the now scrapped line is Daryl. They're not making any more Daryls until the one they do in his old costume.
>>
>>67810597
Who do you think it will be anon?
>>
>>67810618
Morgan, Carol, Maggie or Glenn.
Plot armor tier: Rick, Coral, Michonne and Daryl.
>>
To any/everyone complaining about negan and him not saying fuck a bunch of times.
Does he do anything else that may be cut from the show aside from saying fuck?

I keep seeing people complain about that one thing. Is that the only thing this character does? Does he torture people? Is he a hardcore racist? Is he a hardcore rapist?

I don't read the comic, help me understand what your problem is?
>>
haven't read the comic but surely this guy's character is more developed and just saying fuck a bunch isn't what makes him intimidating.
>>
>>67810672
>Maggie

Literally what? Her confrontation of Gregory has practically foreshadowed her move to the Hilltop. She's gonna give birth to Hershel and become leader of Hilltop with Enid replacing Sophia.

I could see them killing Morgan and Glenn but not too sure about Carol. Nah man. Carol won't get Lucille'd.
>>
>>67807249
How many times can you post this
>>
>>67810672
I wouldn't want it to be michonne, but it would make sense since every person rick gets close to gets killed.

After listening to the leak, am I the only person that thinks the
>m-maggie
Is just a bait and switch and not even from the same scene? That would be right on par with the
>m-mom
Scene from earlier this season.
>>
>>67810721
>Does he do anything else that may be cut from the show aside from saying fuck?
Prolly taking Carl inside his brothrel and showing Carl his harem of many wives.
>>
>>67810798
I have a feeling it will stop after tonight.
>>
>>67810568
>In which way is Daryl the cash cow?
I've been asking this question for a long time and like you, never get an actual answer.

I want to see some hard facts that proves daryl is the "cash cow." not the typical speculation response about soccer mom's and lonely girls.

How about some real numbers that show that daryl merch outsells all of the other merch?

Anyone?

i didn't think so
>>
>>67808574
So wait, the guy who plays Trevor from GTA V is going to be in it?
>>
>>67810930
And I thought Bane memes would die too, anon. Yet, it hasn't. Not yet.
>>
>>67810966
Yes.
>>
>>67808574
>Steven Ogg
Good for him, liked him in everything I've seen him in. Has good screen presence and a nice energy.
>>
>>67810839
Really? That's it? I wouldn't think something like that would be cut unless it's a forced harem? Is it?

I can't accept that all this complaining about his character being fucked in the show is literally only about him saying "fuck" a lot.

Doesn't he do anything that wouldn't typically be shown on tv?????
>>
>>67811029
I would be absolutely fine with him being trevor from gtav in every role he takes
>>
>>67811029
Yeah but he's turning into ''that guy'' currently

Unless he has a long role in TWD, but still, nobody outside of GTA fans know who he is
>>
>>67810930
So, the rumours were true. Negan Lucilled himself as the Saviors, Rick and everyone look on in confusion.

It won't end for a while, anon.
>>
File: Negan's_Revenge.jpg (41 KB, 332x262) Image search: [Google]
Negan's_Revenge.jpg
41 KB, 332x262
>>67807768
>So now Im gonna beat the holy cuck cucking cuckedy cuck out of one of you with my bat
like pottery
>>
>>67811053
>?????
Yeah, over excessive use of question marks to make himself not seem like a bumbling idiot.
>>
>>67811120
No matter what happens for him career wise he will always be "Trevor from gta 5"
But I'll always love him.
Watch He Never Died if you wanna see him in something decent.
>>
>>67811120
>Unless he has a long role in TWD
Honestly, I hope Ogg character live to see season seven. Seeing him and JDM interact would make for some great scenes, depending on how his character acts.
>>
>>67810964
>soccer moms

This is so true it's hilarious. One of them on my Facebook friends list is obsessed with him.
>>
>>67810971
Yeah but baneposting happened after the fact. Nigganposting is in anticipation of an event.

Of course, I guess that didn't stop "capekino".
>>
>>67811277
I think no matter how they act it'll be the high points of every episode. Both of them are fantastic to watch on screen
>>
>>67810971
Bane is for(u)ever though.
>>
File: 1457407821292.gif (13 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1457407821292.gif
13 KB, 100x100
>>67811198
>no
What did you mean by this?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>67811306
>Nigganposting is in anticipation of an event
Negan is known for his swearing, so I doubt it die out.
>>
>>67807331
He keeps saying shit though, which bothers me.

Apparently saying shit all the time is okay, but fuck isn't.
>>
>>67811342
>Negan is known for his swearing
I hope he never swears, i'd really like to see a scene where he slaps up one of his men for swearing near him.
>>
>holy hell
>HOLY HELL

Fuck this is triggering me so hard and I don't know why. It's just so retarded, you can't take someone seriously when they say "I'm gonna beat the holy hell out of you".
>>
>>67811404
Why not just change it to "ever-loving shit out of you"?
>>
>>67811404
>you can't take someone seriously when they say "I'm gonna beat the holy hell out of you".
Maybe you need to be alongside your close friends, all tied up with many guns drawn on you to understand that you should absolutely take that seriously.

Think for at least a second anon
>>
>>67811404
>you can't take someone seriously when they say "I'm gonna beat the holy hell out of you"
If they are 6'2 as JDM is, then you can.
>>
>>67811404
It's because America is a country of Christian cucks so "holy hell" is very terrifying because there's "hell" in it but also because he's using "holy" which is relative to God to define "hell" which is relatively to Satan. People outside of the country can't understand.
>>
>>67811474
>>67811480
Not OP but even then, it doesn't come across as particularly scary. He doesn't sound very serious in that audio. Now if he had said "beat the shit out of you" we'd know he means it.
>>
>>67811577
>>67811404
It doesn't matter what he say in the broadcast because of the BDs will be uncensored, so he probably does get away with saying fuck.
>>
>>67811625
>they filmed the scene twice
>one where he doesn't swear and one where he does

Hahaha Jesus Christ.
>>
Whats all this shit I'm hearing about leaked audio? Does it confirm who gets killed?
>>
You're all fucking retarded. It's not going to be a cliffghanger.

Screencap this, faggots.
>>
>>67811726
Glenn.
>>
>>67811726
Yes. It's Morgause.
>>
>>67811726
Maggie. Negan put her out of her pregnancy pains.
>>
>>67807874
>literally nothing wrong with changing an offensive character for the sake of not offending the audience
>>
On the talking dead they mentioned reddus gimple and kirkman were going to be on plus a special guest the special guest is the one who dies and you know it
>>
>>67811577
>it doesn't come across as particularly scary. He doesn't sound very serious in that audio.
Is he supposed to be a scary guy? All i've heard for weeks is that he curses a lot and has a harem.

>Now if he had said "beat the shit out of you" we'd know he means it.

You aren't thinking of the context, everything that led to rick and co. to that situation. Negan doesn't need to be scary because no matter what group you put in that situation, someone is getting beat with a barb-wired bat.
>>
>>67811859
It'd be Steve Ogg. With the occasional GTA V jokes tossed in.
>>
File: peperollseyesandisnotveryhappy.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
peperollseyesandisnotveryhappy.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
His "swearing" in the comic is cringeworthy

If they toned down the swearing/ made him use it effectively, it would make for a much more intimidating character

Such a shame 2bh
>>
>>67807874
profanity is a big part of Negan's character so it's understandable people are disappointed
>>
>>67810839
His harem was already implied. The Saviors in the forest were chasing after Dwight and Sherry but eventually gave up the chase because "Negan wants them willing"
>>
>>67811906
>His "swearing" in the comic is cringeworthy

I've never read the comic and based on what i've seen in threads around here negan brings nothing to the table. I'm already wondering why his group hasn't turned on him.
>>
>>67811906
Negan isn't supposed to be intimidating jesus christ, he is a black comedy character
>>
>>67811912
From what I understand, his whole character is based on profanity, having a harem, and killing someone with a bat.

Wow what a well written character
>>
>>67807812
Is this the audio leak we keep hearing about?
>>
>>67811945
Implied, yes. But Negan taking Carl inside his brothrel is questionable, considering this is AMC.
>>
>>67812022
>I haven't read the comic so I have the authority to make sweeping judgments on what the character is about

fuck off, nigger
>>
>>67812022
yeah Negan is meant to be funny, not scary (but he is dangerous)

he is essentially the joker of the walking dead
>>
File: chris rock 2016oscars.jpg (41 KB, 769x432) Image search: [Google]
chris rock 2016oscars.jpg
41 KB, 769x432
>>67811982
>he is a black comedy character
>>
>>67811982
>he is a black comedy character
Negan is white ya donk. Marlon Wayne isn't playing Negan.
>>
>>67812058
>hurr durr you need to read da comik to understand, dis show ain't uuuu

I've based my opinion on things that have been said around here by people that read the comic. Blame yourself.

>>67812063
Wow some actual insight, thank you anon.
>>
>>67812081
>>67812124
Ebin :^)
>>
File: 1397426854528.gif (2 MB, 257x193) Image search: [Google]
1397426854528.gif
2 MB, 257x193
>>67811980

Hes a good and ruthless leader, alsosome of them do turn on him

>>67811982

He is supposed to be a very threatening and intimidating character, i think that's why they made him 6'6 300lbs+.

Whilst he does serve as a source of black comedy, the swearing doesn't make that so

saying "fuckity fuck fucking fuck" every sentence isn't "black comedy" or even funny... maybe to a 10 year old, but its just really lack of self awareness on behalf of the writers.

If they didnt make him swear at all, he would be so much more interesting and the black comedy would work even better. We can see the comedy from his actions and body language, we dont need "fuck fuckity fucking fuck fucking fuck" every single sentence.
>>
>>67807812
Holy shit that's actually intimidating, fair play on Jeffrey.
>>
>>67812063

Eh, I guess that is an ok comparison. The guy always comes off as fucking crazy, but he is actually a good leader. While he's a dictator, as long as everyone follows the rules nothing bad happens. Plus he doesn't rape, the women come to him voluntarily.
>>
File: negan-comic-intro-2.jpg (128 KB, 900x704) Image search: [Google]
negan-comic-intro-2.jpg
128 KB, 900x704
>>67812188
>but its just really lack of self awareness on behalf of the writers.
it's definitely intentional, Negan is written as a manchild
>>
>>67812188
>Hes a good and ruthless leader, also
Well good! Seriously sick of hearing people cry about his tourettes being cut from the show. Care to share some of his ruthlessness?
>spoiler
Good! You're getting me interested in this character.
>>
>>67812316
>Good! You're getting me interested in this character
It's Dwight.
>>
File: full boner.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
full boner.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>67812156

>Negan vies to be the biggest, baddest motherfucker in the new world to keep all the assholes and criminals (who are more likely to have survived so long) under control through intimidation the way a goody two-shoes leader couldn't, without having to just kill them and reduce the human population even further
>isolates those assholes and criminals out in outposts on extortion/guard duty
>main base is full of fairly normal people (no better or worse than Rick's group currently is, anyway) who can live well if they play by the rules and respect that Negan runs a tight ship
>keeps a harem of wives but it's entirely voluntary, they get special treatment as long as they don't "cheat" (which gets the man burned with a mark of shame) and are free to leave at any time but it means going back to being a normal pleb
>has a 0 tolerance policy on rape, cut out the throat of one of his own men for even considering it
>while he does extorts other communities, it keeps them productive and on occasion will opt not to take their food if they're running too low, they're no use to him if they're dead
>would probably massacre a group like the Wolves for attacking any community like Alexandria under his control
>is fairly reasonable until someone fucks with him like Rick calling dozens of his men, his whole system doesn't work if he doesn't keep people in line

THIS is why people like Negan, not because "le edgy swearing harem guy xD" (though the swearing, and his bewildered sidekicks having to play along so they don't piss him off, adds some humor at times)
>>
>>67812316
>Care to share some of his ruthlessness?
Negan crippled Rick to using a cane.
>>
Any more leaks?
>>
File: comingrightupanon.jpg (4 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
comingrightupanon.jpg
4 KB, 265x190
>>67812442
>>
I would say Steven Ogg is most likely going to be playing Connor.

Maybe they will switch him to a Canadian from a brit?
>>
>>67812373
Can you give me a little more?

>>67812397
Thank you for this, I appreciate it.

>>67812411
Awesome, I kind of don't want that to happen in the show, but still awesome.
>>
>>67812255

I think youre desensitized from being here too much, but if these scene was played out panel for panel to a mainstream audience, they would be pretty shocked.

Negan isnt written as a manchild, the swearing is just the autism of the writers, who dont know how to swear effectively.

>>67812316

He burns his own followers faces with a huge iron.
>>
File: c8Gyohq.png (479 KB, 978x1232) Image search: [Google]
c8Gyohq.png
479 KB, 978x1232
>>67811029
I especially liked him in Rance 03
>>
>>67807888
Yeah, AMC took it down from YouTube because it was totally fake. Retard.
>>
>>67812561
There is also Negan and the Saviors drenching their weaponry in Walker gunk so if someone have a cut and they were to simply slice them, they'll turn.
>>
>>67812695
Youtube took it down, retard. AMC doesn't own Youtube.
>>
I can't live in Fuckless Negan world.
>>
>character is based off of Henry Rollins
>don't actually cast Henry Rollins to play him
>>
>>67812741
What's the more realistic explanation?

>Someone really devoted went back and poured through hours of old dialogue, read the comics to get Negan's dialogue right, and found a pitch perfect JDM impersonator to make up a fake spoiler that doesn't actually reveal much of anything

OR

>someone who has the screener or works behind the scenes recorded the dialogue and put it on youtube, causing AMC to make a copyright takedown request to youtube

You people are delusional
>>
>>67812537
Probably. That'd be great if he were a reitieration of Connor.
>>
>>67807812
>Vocaroo's not been emeddable for months now.
Why is that?
>>
>>67812807
No, YOU ARE delusional. Fuck off.

The audio was faked. Some impressionist tried to mirror JDM voice and inserted other voices from different episodes and distorted it.
>>
>>67812397
Great post.
>>
>>67812741
It had a notice that there was a copyright claim by AMC. Stop posting.
>>
>>67813202
Evidence? You stop posting with your baseless assumptions.
>>
>>67813304
It's not assumption. Unfortunately, I didn't screenshot it. But you'll find out tonight.
>>
>>67813634
You're breaking my heart, anon.
>>
>>67807249
The audio leaked 3 days ago and no, he doesn't say that. He barely swears at all aside from a couple "shits".
>>
Will there be a live stream when the episode airs?
>>
>Daryl fangirls riot after Negan kills him
>Find out Negan was John Winchester on Supernatural

How confused will they be and do you think they'll get Sam and Dean's actors at some point? I'd like to see them play Ken and Marco. I think Jensen could definitely work as Marco.
>>
>>67811347
Shit is just an angry declarative expletive like damn. Fuck is also used to describe a sexual act and god knows you can't have that on american TV. Brutal violence is A-OK but heaven forbid a child sees a nipple or hears a sexual act being described. They'd be scarred for life.
>>
>>67807837
>>67807874
>>67808186

The show has never once said "nigger" you gullible faggots.

>>67811835
It's not for the audiences sake. It's because you can't say "fuck" on regular cable television. AMC is not HBO or SHOWTIME no matter how hard they try to be. It's the USAs retarded censorship rules, not the producers trying to be PC.
>>
>>67813992
I'm pretty sure they did say nigger, Merle was insulting T-Dog
>>
>>67812853
I know you're ebin trolling, so enjoy the few hours you have left until the actual scene happens and then fuck off.
>>
File: 1365720234493.jpg (485 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
1365720234493.jpg
485 KB, 1056x1080
>>67813992
>The show has never once said "nigger" you gullible faggots.
>>
>>67813846
Insightful.
>>
>>67813780
pls answer
>>
>>67813992
>The show has never once said "nigger" you gullible faggots.
Late season bandwagoner detected.
>>
>>67814278
Yes. Suptvbro always deliver.
>>
File: EMGN-Negan-8.jpg (125 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
EMGN-Negan-8.jpg
125 KB, 612x380
It's a rather shitty thing that they're killing any sort of shock value that Glenn's death might've had, but then again, everyone knows he's the one that gets brained.

They could've pulled an Oberyn and just committed to making the scene really gory, making Yeung act like he's got brain damage after a couple of hits, that sort of thing. That was their out, you can still shock people even if they're expecting it if you put enough effort into it.

But I guess AMC doesn't give a fuck. Can someone explain to me what's the point on ending on a cliffhanger?
>>
>>67814129
I will enjoy the few hours. I'll return the same sentiment, hope you enjoy yours too.
>>
>>67814391
> Can someone explain to me what's the point on ending on a cliffhanger?

To get more viewers for the Season 7 premiere. Literally no other reason than that.
>>
>>67814391
>Can someone explain to me what's the point on ending on a cliffhanger?

Chris Hardwick talking bullshit on Talking Dead about how it was a BOLD creative decision that will keep people TALKING for months

it's a cheap cliffhanger trying to keep buzz and speculation going so they tune in next season
>>
>>67813992
Yep, Merle called t-dawg a nigger in the second episode.
>>
File: 1453765418799.png (1009 KB, 760x920) Image search: [Google]
1453765418799.png
1009 KB, 760x920
>when 4chan hires new janitors for /tv/ this copypasta will be straight to the dumps
>>
File: image.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>67814391
>pee pee pants city
>>
File: Negan.jpg (70 KB, 705x513) Image search: [Google]
Negan.jpg
70 KB, 705x513
PEE

PEE

PANTS

CITY
>>
The writers have used misdirection repeatedly in not just the show but also the previews. They try very hard to create surprise and shock.

It won't be anybody who was captured in the last episode.

Carol will be the one who gets her head beat in. That lone survivor decided to follow her, that was for a reason. He will capture her, and report to Negan that she killed a bunch of his men.

Carol has been set up for this as the writers never went for the Daryl-Carol romance.

IT WILL BE CAROL.
>>
>>67814435
>>67814470
>To get more viewers for the Season 7 premiere

Really disappointing. Well, fuck it, it's not like I didn't skip most of the previous five episodes anyway so it doesn't really matter. I just hope JDM delivers on his performance.
>>
File: lenig.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
lenig.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>67814650
>negan is a /b/tard
>>
I just thought of something.

Since Ezekiel gets introduced next season and can't enter into a romance with Michonne since she's with Rick and Carol will more than likely be dead by tonight or during All Out War(getting Holly's Trojan horse death by Negan before he launches his sack on Alexandria), then who will be on the pikes when they adapt issue #144, will it still be Ezekiel or someone else?
>>
>>67814391
>what's the point on ending on a cliffhanger?

They will check the user ratings in imdb and conclude that their audience is retarded if people haven't rated it a zero due to the shitty cliffhanger.
>>
>>67814751
Glenn will die and Maggie will find comfort in Ezekiel's big black arms.
>>
>>67812636
>He burns his own followers faces with a huge iron.
>>67812716
>There is also Negan and the Saviors drenching their weaponry in Walker gunk so if someone have a cut and they were to simply slice them, they'll turn.

I really hope they add this stuff to the show. Tourettesfags have been focusing on the wrong things ffs
>>
>>67814391
>They could've pulled an Oberyn and just committed to making the scene really gory, making Yeung act like he's got brain damage after a couple of hits, that sort of thing. That was their out, you can still shock people even if they're expecting it if you put enough effort into it.
This, I've seen people denying that Glenn would die here on /tv/ for months now because people are "expecting it". People had known about the red wedding and Oberyn's death for atleast 10 years and yet it was pretty fucking shocking because of the violence, nobody expected them to actually show all the violence during the red wedding or for people to see Oberyn get his eyes gouged and head exploded. If they made it really fucking violent people would still get shocked and upset.
>>
>>67814751
Considering Dwight killed Denise, look like Terra is getting Holly's death.

If the theory that the armour horse rider came from the Kingdom, I can possibly see him run into Carol and suggest he live at the Kingdom making Carol fate unknown until the reveal. Morgan purportedly does met Carol and try to bring her back to Alexandria yet she refuses to go, so I can see Morgan going with them to make sure it isn't a trap or that he is lying.
>>
>>67815253
I thought it would Sasha getting Holly's death. Considering how Sasha basically replaced Holly in the sense that Abraham wants to fuck her. Plus, they can't get rid of the only lesbian in Alexandria :^)
>>
>>67815399
Sasha is more or less comic!Andrea. At least, when it come to her being a proficient sniper sharp shooter.
>>
>>67815601
Yeah, but most of all Abe's mistress. Hopefully they show them having sex or some shit
>>
>>67807992
>The audio leak made it blatant

lol no.
>>
>All these autists thinking Daryl is going to get killed by Negan when last week AMC proved they wanted him alive by shooting him in the shoulder
>>
>>67815896
Double fake out so people like you are genuinely shocked.
>>
I thought Kneegan was like a rank for apocalypse generals? Because the FIRST Kneegan was an autistic manlet who blew up.
>>
>>67814127
>>67814141
>>67814343
>>67814505

Are you guys literally braindead or just samefagging? He said "spearchucker". No AMC show has or ever will use words like "nigger" or "fuck".
>>
>>67815989

Sorry that must've been me intermittently screaming nigger at the TV.
>>
I woke up 6 hours too early
>>
>>67807933
How did you infer that from the post you quoted? It's clearly his voice, and clearly the voices of Glenn and Rick.
>>
File: Bgs-habCAAEvvcf.jpg (10 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
Bgs-habCAAEvvcf.jpg
10 KB, 500x274
>>67815989
>no AMC show has or ever will use words like "fuck"
>>
>zombie apocalypse scenario where people are killing themselves and walking corpses, left and fucking right
>the main protagonist went through so much shit and ptsd he basically became a cold, ruthless fuck who doesn't even blink while putting someone down point blank
>characters still can't use swear words

This is nothing new but, from the perspective of someone not living in America, it's still absolutely fucking hilarious. The fact that it's because of Christians in some high-up executive boardroom makes it even more so.
>>
>>67815885
>>67816042
>responding to a few hours old post
>>
>>67811120
>>67811238
I've only ever seen him in Better Call Saul. I enjoyed his little schtick but it's not until I came here after the show to one of the threads that I learned he was from some toy game.
>>
>>67807874
Dumb Drakeposter.
>>
>>67816033

You didn't drink enough drops before you fell asleep in the magic cave
>>
>>67815938
>Not understanding that this is a hint that Daryl and Dwights relationship will continue into season 7 and All Out War
>>
>>67816042
I'll make it fucking clear for ya, ya donk.

An impressionist listened to JDM voice, alright? He made it sound more like a Georgiarites accent.

The screams of the characters were audio taken from previous episodes, some even heard a baby screaming. Do you really think Maggie gave birth to her baby during that moment? Nope. It was baby Judith's voice added into the fake leak audio.
>>
>>67815941
Yea it is like that, like the Pains in Naruto, it's explained later in the comic
>>
Is Carl going to freak Negan out tonight? Will he freak Rick out by saying something Governorish to Rick? "They've got mom, I say Kill Em All!" I don't think Rick knows how he might be badly influencing his own boy.
>>
File: 1456633749990.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456633749990.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>67816357
just wait for the episode and stop shitposting
>>
>>67807719
>>It's going to be the longest summer ever. Thank god we've got Fear the Walking Dead

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>67815989
Merle: Hey! Bad enough I've got this taco-bender on my ass all day. Now I'm gonna take orders from you? I don't think so, bro. That'll be the day.

T-Dog: "That'll be the day"? You got something you want to tell me?

Morales: Hey, T-Dog man, just leave it.

T-Dog: No.

Morales: All right? It ain't worth it. Now Merle, just relax, okay? We've got enough trouble.

Merle: You want to know the day?

T-Dog: Yeah.

Merle: I'll tell you the day, Mr. "Yo." It's the day I take orders from a nigger.

- from Season 1 Episode 2 "Guts"
Stop posting, retarded faggot.
>>
>>67815989
>Being this retarded

https://youtu.be/cpN3xl1pO3Q

I doubt AMC would use the word nigger again though since back in season 1 they had less viewers
>>
2-3am for the stream for us Britbongs?
>>
>>67814391
>what's the point of ending on a cliffhanger
>for television's most highly rated show
It's pretty obvious. It's really the only thing they can do to drive up viewership and foster hype.
>>
>>67816498
Lol faggots have to stay up late
>>
>>67816529
>It's really the only thing they can do to drive up viewership and foster hype.
>implying brutally killing an A-list character and leaving the group completely outnumbered and demoralized wouldn't bring viewers back
>>
>>67816475
>That random mexican
What happened to that dude
>>
>>67816103
>Christians
The advertisers would literally show child pornography if it produced more cash. They don't care about blood, pornography or swear words, just about money. And they know that their target audience likes blood but doesn't like bad words, so they tell AMC to not use them.
>>
>>67816600
His home planet needed him.
>>
>>67816600
He joined Negans crew, if you remember Morales used a bat and he gave that bat to Negan
>>
If you think Andrew Dice Clay as a zombie apocalypse villian is "cringey", you really need to pull the 13 inch stick out your ass, you follow me?
>>
>>67816649
I know you're joking, but some people on facebook actually believe that.
>>
>>67812537
He talks the trailer you donkey.
>>
File: 1410364159094.jpg (129 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1410364159094.jpg
129 KB, 853x543
>>67816498
>mfw university student
I can stay up all night as long as I trade a piece of my soul every 4 months when my exams start.
>>
File: 1450268696067.jpg (55 KB, 544x389) Image search: [Google]
1450268696067.jpg
55 KB, 544x389
>>67816100

BTFO
>>
>>67807295
What we get is even worse.

Negan is finally shown
>Peg peggedy peg peg peg
Rick and the gang are terrified, threatened and outnumbered by Negan
>I'm pegging mad. Peg peg.
Rick begins to fear for the group's lives, he's never met someone as threatening as Negan
>Pegging peg!
The group is lined up as Negan contemplates
>Peggedy peg peg motherdick peg!
>>
>>67816475
The show had some quality back then

Also Daryl was actually based, I liked him he was my favorite character
>>
>>67816780
Kek, mfw he actually said peg in the leaked audio
>>
File: 1444613011250.jpg (11 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
1444613011250.jpg
11 KB, 214x317
>>67816446

BTFO
>>
WILL THERE BE A LIVE STREAM? PLS Not gonna wait to download and want to watch with with /tv/
>>
hallo mah naem iz negan

Screw screwedy screw screw screw

put on yer screwing pants dwight

uh my wat?

yer screwing pants put em on
>>
>>67816780

just as TWD universe had no preconception of "zombies", the word "peg" is actually worse than the word "fuck"
>>
1 of 4 people will die tonight.

1) Maggie. Why? Killing a pregnant lady is the ultimate in evil.

2) Darryl. Why? Biggest impact to the fans and AMC has given him his own other show.

3) Abraham. Why? He's at the end of his character arc.

4) Morgan. Why? He's the moral center. We all know being the moral center on this show is a death sentence.
>>
>>67816475
My god Merle was based as fuck,
>>
>>67816938
WAIT FOR SUPTVBRO.

He usually make his presence known at eight. Or, ten minutes before the show start.
>>
>>67817101
Replace Morgan with Glenn
>>
>>67817101
>Morgan
Morgan is looking for Carol, so nope.
>>
>>67817101
>Maggie
>>67810776
>>
So my cable is on the fritz, any good place to watch this live online?
>>
I know Kirkman has bee against the idea of Rick losing his hand in the TV series but what if he gets his legs blown off like Heath does?
>>
>>67817101
>Why? He's at the end of his character arc
No, he's not. Abraham character arc has begun. Kirkman didn't kill him in the television show because he regretted killing him early in the comics, he realized Ab was a character worth exploring further into. And at that time, Ab was Kirkman favourite character.
>>
>>67817295
There's usually a stream posted right before the show airs.

Torrents always go up about 25 minutes after the show ends, though.
>>
File: 1435627255552.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435627255552.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>67817101

I dont think anybody will die tonight. The episode ends with a cliffhanger and we don't get to see who's being killed by Negan.

Btw, Im no expert, but how does AMC/Gimple think the cliffhanger here is necessary at all? They could end the episode with "Ta-ta" just like issue #100 and that would be exciting enough to reel people back in this fall wouldn't it? Do they really need to rip this pivotal story-telling moment in half for the sake of their already record-breaking TV ratings? The POV shot and cut to black is just so desperate and forced.
>>
>>67817179
ok thanks. i live in UK so gotta wake up at like 2 or some shit to watch this with /tv/ But this episode should be fun to watch
>>
>>67817227
>>67817197
>>67817101

Morgan will die during All Out War. This is what will cause Rick to finally snap, come to his senses and jail Negan rather than actually killing him like a savage and what everyone wants him to do. Morgan being the catalyst for this makes more sense, especially considering he's building Negan's future jail.
>>
>>67817360
>but what if he gets his legs blown off
Negan cripples Rick into using a cane.
>>
>>67817404

Stop it with the cliffhanger bullshit. It would be impossible to hide for the 6-7 months before it comes back on the air. We get set leaks and tons of other shit like that which would tell us who died.
>>
>>67817438
Stop speaking with authority when you clearly haven't followed spoilers and interviews
>>
>>67817436

I know but I was wondering if Kirkman would go that route rather than have Negan cripple him. I'm looking forward to the fist fight they have being adapted from #126

I wonder how serious Negan crippled him and whether he won't be of need of it in the future.
>>
>>67817438
>Stop it with the cliffhanger bullshit

The source that has accurately spoiled every single episode this season (and past seasons) says its a cliffhanger, so I think its probably a cliffhanger. Also the leaked audio supports it.
>>
>>67816668
Is Negan going to say nursery rhymes?
>>
>>67817521
it's been two years, I'm pretty sure Negan crippled him permanent
>>
>>67817540

So what part of the audio tells us that it's a POV shot?
>>
>>67816322
Dwight hardly does anythin over the war apart from fight for Negan. It isn't until Negan falls that he turns against him. He's very much Negan's bitch
>>
It's gonna be Aaron.
>>
>>67817571

We know its a POV shot from the leak of the POV shot several months ago, not the audio. Stop acting like a smart-ass when you don't know shit.
>>
>>67817625

So you can post or link to this POV shot?
>>
Seeing how Dwight is shit at the crossbow he'll have another weapon meaning Daryl won't die.
>>
>>67817566

>Lost his hand
>Legs are fucked
>Probably needs false teeth

Being Rick is suffering. I wonder how many more permanent injuries he will get before he dies.
>>
>>67817521
Rick isnt healing from that. It's important that he's wasted and wounded, y'know? Pretty smart of Kirkman since losing a hand didn't seem to slow Rick down really at all for the most part.
>>
>>67817625
There was no leaked POV shot you fucking clown.
>>
>>67817540
You can hear the ringing in the victim's ears after the first hit, and after that the screams of his/her friends becomes distorted and distant-sounding.
>>
>>67817571
>>67817625

Also TSDF summary says its a POV shot/cliffhanger.

For anyone who doesn't know, TSDF is the spoiler bible for Walking Dead. They have legitimate inside sources and are never wrong.
>>
>>67817710
sorry, meant for >>67817571
>>
>>67817647
>>67817700

Here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McU1XVbnBVs
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.