[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitch your idea for the Ben Affleck Batman Standalone film.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Batman_dawn_of_justice.jpg (75 KB, 747x495) Image search: [Google]
Batman_dawn_of_justice.jpg
75 KB, 747x495
Pitch your idea for the Ben Affleck Batman Standalone film.

For me:
>prequel to BvS
>Set 10 years earlier
>Showing Robin and Batman working together and defeating crime
>Coming face to face with Joker as Robin is captured and killed
>Robin's suit is returned to Batman with Joker's graffiti over it
>This leads him down the rage path; as he becomes brutal and explains why he is ruthless to thugs in BvS
>>
Nope,under the red hood,there are even rumors that it really is.
>>
File: 1323815877664.png (45 KB, 145x128) Image search: [Google]
1323815877664.png
45 KB, 145x128
>>67803509
>prequel
>>
>>67803526
what u mean
>>
>>67803547
Robin is murdered by Joker 10 years prior to film but is brought back to life by league of shadows and he returns as masked vigilante the Red hood to gotham.
>>
>>67803593
>league of shadows
who the hell is that?
>>
>>67803626
Really? Have you watched Batman Begins?
>>
>>67803626
>>67803666

Does he know ANYTHING about Batman period?
>>
>>67803666
ohh yes yes I remember sorry been years since i saw Batman Begins
>>
>>67803666
Calm down Satan.. It's okay to be a pleb.
>>
>>67803867
You must b the stupidest nigga alive
>>
>>Villain(s)
Hugo Strange with Deathstroke working under him.

>>Plot
If it's set after BvS and after each of the leaguer's movies but before Superman is revived, then I suppose yeah, Hugo Strange is experimenting upon and brainwashing Arkham patients before setting them free into Gotham under fake names, they lead normal lives for a while before snapping and the only connection Batman can make between the murderers is that they seem to have popped into existence a few weeks ago, then maybe he ends up deducing the real identity of one of them, which leads to an investigation, and finds the drugs in another guy's system.
Meanwhile Deathstroke hampers it by assassinating witnesses, etc. Perhaps Batman needs to sneak into the subway and interrogate goons asking where the hallucinogenic drugs are going or whatever. Batman finally figures out they all came from Arkham, goes to confront Strange.
Then you could either go full Arkham Asylum mode and Strange can remotely unlock all the doors in Arkham, which would lead to rogues being released, but that might be a bit of an unnecessary cluster-fuck.
The other option is just to have Batman reach him, take out a bunch of goons with stealth, then a bunch more with hand-to-hand combat, then fight Deathstroke, then grab Strange.

And that way you have a nice combination of combat, stealth, and detective work, in my opinion.

I dunno, it's just off the top of my head but I could refine it.

>>Length
150mins

>>Post-Credits Scene(?)
Unnecessary, but perhaps some lead-in to reviving Superman
>>
>>67803526
They shouldn't.

It'll just be compared to Winter Soldier. And called worse. Marvel has had more time, when Winter Soldier came along, the knew Bucky from the previous movie, so they cared. People who know about Robin are hard pressed to care about the character.

Do Knightfall, and ignore most of its writing, but use the gist of it, Bane releases everyone in Arkham. Batman & company scramble to catch them all, Robin is killed going after Joker alone while Bruce is recuperating from his fight with Bane, Joker was the last escapee left. Introduce the Black Hand as the people who empowered Bane to do it all. Then maybe Jason could come back and someone would care.
>>
I don't think I want anymore Batman movies.

Just let it die.
Fuck Superman too. Fucking corny ass nigger.
>>
I want The Raid: Batman edition
>>
>>67807013
Well there was the comic that had batman sneaking in and out of arkham. The doctors never took his mask off though. Eventually they trapped batman in some hallway or some bs and let all of Batman's enemies get at him.
Batman beats the shit out of half his enemies while the doctors stand there like "Well, he IS a highly trained martial artist. All these others have going for them is craziness"
>>
>>67803509
>prequel

Isn't Ben Amin Al Flek too JUST to portray a younger Batman?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.