[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's do this /tv/. Have you seen BvS? http://strawpol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: kino.jpg (195 KB, 828x325) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
195 KB, 828x325
Let's do this /tv/. Have you seen BvS?

http://strawpoll.me/7266304

I'm convinced 90% of you haven't actually seen it and just spout reviews and pass them off as your own opinion.
>>
>>67800823
I've seen it twice

Once in Ultra AVX

And a second time in iMAX

Loved it both times. Recommend everyone to see it twice, once in a regular theater to take it all in, and a second time in iMAX to truly experience it. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Will be buying the Unrated R Cut when it comes out in July.
>>
>>67801032

I'm seeing it a the Omni IMAX dome screen. It's a fucking intense experience.
>>
>>67801032

Director's Cut is gonna be godly.
>>
>>67801032
I was thinking of seeing it a second time, I'll definitely go for IMAX if I do. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>67800823
I saw it last week. I liked it, to be honest.
>>
File: louis.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
louis.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
>>67801192
>movie is already too long and padded with useless scenes
>LET'S ADD ANOTHER 30 MINUTES TO IT
>>
>>67800823
does camrip count?
>>
>>67801032
I've seen it twice and am seeing it again tonight.

The first two times were to catch everything. This time's out of pure respect and to see what else I missed,
>>
>>67801032
I honestly might go see it again, this time in imax. Saw it in Gold class (30 seats) but it was filled with normies.

Had a fucking twink and his asian bf walk past me wearing superman shirts and some couples there. The couple next to me was just laughing and not paying attention at all after about 25 minutes.
>>
should I go see it a third time?

feel that it's my duty to make it as much money as possible seeing as how bought the cuckcritics are by disney these days and are trying to neuter the dceu before it takes them over

plus it's a fucking great movie
>>
Never leave the house and don't wanna watch a shitty cam rip, so no I've not seen it. Seems believable that it won't be very good, though, but I don't really care.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 488x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 488x410
>>67800823
I refuse to watch it in cinema. I don't want to be disappointed. I'd better wait for the Ultimate Cut. And even it isn't guaranteed to be good, unless it fixes its grim tone and shit.
>>
>>67800823
I saw it opening day and paid extra for gold class. It was still shit.

>>67803197
Vue? Did they stop the over 18s only policy for your gold class screens like they did for mine?
>>
>>67803290
Are you seriously expecting the ultimate cut to fix anything? Instead of two and a half hours of shit, it's gonna be three hours of shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.