[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies that didn't age well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Batman_Begins_poster6.jpg (173 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Begins_poster6.jpg
173 KB, 1125x1500
ITT: Movies that didn't age well
>>
Your mom
>>
>People think this was better than The Dark Knight

It's barely better than Rises
>>
What about it didn't age well?
>>
>>67796847
Superman 2

Superman 1 is still great tho
>>
>>67796847
Any Batman movie was way better than BvsS.
Seriously what the Fuck happened?
The movie was bullshit.
>>
I don't know if it is just ne but I recently reawtched guardians of reddit and the opening scene with the alien rats and alien weels, the CGI is beyond awful
>>
>>67796847
Pretty much any movie from the 90's
>>
>>67796847
It's cartoony but I think that's a bit of the charm. They hadn't gone full grit yet so a giant science bomb made by ninjas was just kinda cool. Sides it's a fucking Batman movie, he should fight more fucking ninjas. We have enough crime dramas why can't we just have 70s no hold bars absurdity? Also the fight scenes play on the strengths of the team rather than the weaknesses like the rest of them.
>>
>>67796880
eh, I dunno.

Everything with the leage of shadows was really great, better than anything in Rises and most of TDK. Once he becomes Batman, however, it gets quite average, with some good parts mixed in.

Also Rachel is actually hot, which can't be overlooked
>>
>>67796918
I think it looks great cause it's iconic and such but it's really slow with the Krypton shit and ends up kinda flat at points cause of it. Good golden age supes tho.
>>
>>67796847
the sextape I made with your mom, damn wish I could have that one back
>>
>>67796987
I always thought having a love interest for Batsy being a main point of the trilogy was kinda weak.
>>
>>67796847

ITT: Trolls that didn't troll well.
>>
>>67796880
It is though. This one actually has Batman in it.

The Dark Knight might be a better movie overall, but it was just an angry cop in a batsuit.
>>
Sup upon the stench of my lovingness
>>
File: 1456858882386.jpg (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456858882386.jpg
104 KB, 500x500
>>67796847
>already a decade old
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.