[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I really need to see this guy space out while making a sandwich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: walt.jpg (90 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
walt.jpg
90 KB, 500x281
Did I really need to see this guy space out while making a sandwich for a few fuckin minutes?
>>
>>67796712
I always think of that scene when I'm making a sandwich now.
>>
>>67796712
it's called a character
>>
it establishes tone
>>
It symbolizes when he had to cut the crust off for crazy eight before he killed him and broke bad.
Awesome call back.
You're a retard for not realizing and will now pretend you did realize as to not feel foolish in your pathetic attempt at a life.
>>
Is your attention span so low that if something flashy doesnt happen, blood doesnt spray or someone doesnt fart on screen you get bored? The scene is a connection to a different scene and helps establish character/tone
>>
>this delusion ITT
>>
>>67798412
>and broke bad
Walter was always bad. The series is about him accepting that.
>>
>>67800984
Kek you are a fucking moron m8, he was a good little cuck
>>
>>67801070
Man, why do you think Walter has such a strained relationship with his old colleagues? It wasn't because of something they did.
>>
>>67801186
They stole his idea and made millions out of it m8
>>
They didnt really steal his idea per se. He was working with them in their company and he sold out of the company. They just built off his work, hes just salty that hes been poor this whole time and has never seen a cent.
>>
>>67801210
No man, Walter sold his share in Gray Matter. They didn't steal shit, that's just what he tells himself to not feel as bad about making a bad decision in the past.

The real reason for the strained relationship was because him and Gretchen used to date but broke up because of Walter's inferiority complex. He simply couldn't handle that her family was better off than his and just left her one day.
>>
>>67800405
*tips fedora*
>>
>>67801210
>stole his idea

Did you even watch the show? Walt sold his share because he needed money
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.