[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was an angel, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: midnight-special-alton.jpg (15 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
midnight-special-alton.jpg
15 KB, 620x349
He was an angel, right?
>>
If you just spoiled this movie Ill fucking find you and kill you
>>
>>67794574
The kid comes from a parallel dimension where beings of energy live in massive futuristic buildings. They're said to have been watching humans for a long time.
>>
>>67794540
Yeah, more or less.
>>
>>67794796
Why near Tallahassee? Why we're his parents not weird too?
>>
>>67795683
Because they believed.
>>
Why do you guys ruin every new movie? Fucking shit.
>>
>>67795850
Its not that good
especially compared to this last 3
>>
>>67795850
Why do you care about plot so much? Fucking kid.
>>
>>67794796
>they're said to have been watching humans for a long time.

Ergo: angels.

Pretty good movie though, but I found the ending The Abyss-level of disappointment.
>>
>>67795683
>Why we're his parents not weird too?

His dad's eyes glow blue in the very last scene implying that he was also a special being.
>>
>>67796801
I was jolted awake by the architecture
I just like those kinds of epic otherwordly structures
Tomorrowland was shit though
>>
File: 1366686075371.jpg (12 KB, 229x251) Image search: [Google]
1366686075371.jpg
12 KB, 229x251
>>67796861
Tomorrowland was advertised as being about Tomorrowland and then was 90% Todayland.

At least Midnight Special kept it's mysteriousness until the end.
>>
>>67795850
haha what happened to the spoilers rule? or is that only if the studio pays like WB and disney??
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.