[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I just saw deadpool and I'm very sorry to report that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: aaa.jpg (55 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
55 KB, 1000x500
so I just saw deadpool and I'm very sorry to report that Ryan Reynold is a faggot and DEF. NOT CANON.

movie sucks assholes.
>>
>>67790428
The text bubbles and Chimichanga shit didn't come in until Daniel Way came in.

Daniel Way is a fucking hack.
>>
>>67790505
There was like one chimichanga and text bubble joke.
Way may not have been as deep and meaningful as other writers have been with Deadpool, but his outright goofiness was character-defining and are mostly responsible for making Deadpool even remotely mainstream.
So chill the hate.
>>
>>67790428
Thanks for all of your completely legitimate complaints!
>>
i only liked the flashbacks

This movie is greatly overrated tho
>>
File: 2nrg5ev.jpg (7 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2nrg5ev.jpg
7 KB, 320x240
>>67791057
>>
>>67791013
I assumed that your main gripe with the film was that there wasn't enough Wayshit in there.

I've just never been a fan of it desu. It turns him into a walking meme machine instead of a tortured character using humor to block out the constant pain.
>>
>>67791105
He's not wrong though, you didn't make any actual argument.
>>
>>67790428
It really did suck, I don't know why people suck it's dick so much though. Marvel fanboys if you ask me, it had some funny moments but too much cliche and reddit humor that nobody laughed at and was very cringeu
>>
>>67790428
Let the thread die grandpa, nobody shares your opinions, end yourself
>>
itt: opinions=fact

also
>being a fag and not liking fun
>>
File: Deadpool_poster.jpg (18 KB, 220x321) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool_poster.jpg
18 KB, 220x321
>As of April 1, 2016, Deadpool has grossed $352.6 million in North America and $394.8 million in other territories for a worldwide total of $747.5 million, against a budget of $58 million. Worldwide, it is the highest-grossing film of 2016, the highest-grossing R-rated film of all time, surpassing The Matrix Reloaded ($742 million), the second highest-grossing X-Men film, behind X-Men: Days of Future Past ($747.9 million).

If I may add, plobably the highest-grossing X-Men film as of now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.