[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#SaveJusticeLeagueFilm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 05069.jpg (40 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
05069.jpg
40 KB, 600x400
How To Unfuck The DC Cinematic Universe:

1. Hire David Yates As Director
2. Hire Bruno Delbonnel as Cinematographer

That's it. That's literally it. Universe saved. Capekino restored. Warner Brothers unfucked.
>>
>Half-Blood Prince was extensively colour graded and due to cinematographer Bruno Delbonnel's use of de-focussing and soft wipes in the digital grade, Warner Bros. asked him and Yates to change the style and to add more colours to the film.
Yes, more grimdark is exactly what the DCEU needs
>>
>>67789556
Marvelcuck detected.
>>
File: HP6_2.jpg (28 KB, 828x343) Image search: [Google]
HP6_2.jpg
28 KB, 828x343
>>67790406
No, just someone who noticed that Half-Blood Prince was color timed in a bath of dark piss
>>
>>67790612
That looks great though. It feels like a dream which is basically what the main theme of HBP is.
>>
>>67790660
>It feels like a dream which is basically what the main theme of HBP is.
lolwut
Your dreams are really depressing too
>>
>>67790694
Stop memeing and talk to me like a man goddamit.
>>
1. Make James Wan the JL director
>>
>>67790723
Why is the color palette of your dreams so depressing? Usually my dreams are bright and surreal. Also Half-Blood Prince wasn't meant to be a dream, whatever that means.
>>
>>67790757
The theme are dreams, it's not literally a dream moron.

and the depressive pallets makes sense. It's a time of uncertainty. Voldermort grows more powerful. The ministry of magic is losing their grip on the wizarding world. Wizards and witches are disappearing. The deaths eaters are nigh.

I think Yates & his cinematographer made a good decision when determining how to shoot this film, and the results were beautiful.
>>
>>67791122
>The theme are dreams
Literally what? Are you talking about the Riddle memories?

>and the depressive pallets makes sense. It's a time of uncertainty.
The book was specifically meant to be a breather before the final war where the kids could have some fun and romance. But no, every Potter movie had to get more dark and depressing than the last one. The Chris Columbus movies feel like they belong in another universe.
>>
>>67791240
But this film was a breather also; that's what dumbass bookfags were complaining about, they said the film felt like a romantic comedy.
>>
>>67791746
>they said the film felt like a romantic comedy.
Probably closed their eyes because the visual style was like some depressing drama
>>
>>67791919
The movie is cozy as fuck. I never felt depressed once. It's objectively a wizard-esque romantic action comedy instead of this depressing shitfest that you're trying to push it as.
>>
>>67792090
>instead of this depressing shitfest that you're trying to push it as.
I didn't come up with the dark visual style, you mong. The comedy parts really feel jarring when they're shot with all these shadows and decolorized grading.
>>
>>67792215
>this is supposed to be a "wizard-esque romantic action comedy"
>>
Meme Gareth Evans the director
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.