[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good CIA/FBI/government thrillers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 284x177
Good CIA/FBI/government thrillers?
>>
File: rare CIA.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rare CIA.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
>>67783692
The Dark Knight Rises.
>>
Unthinkable
>>
>>67783746
Never heard of it... I'll look into it.

Is JFK worth watching? It's like 3.5hrs which is a long ass movie.
>>
Breach and the paranoia trilogy
>>
>>67783888
>paranoia
>6% on RT
>>
>>67783830
Sort of.

The key scenes are the courtroom scenes, footage of JFK and bobby getting killed and the reactions of cosner and others, with the best scene arguably the conspiracy scene with Donald Sutherland, my favorite.

The other scenes like with cosner's character is all that enthralling but overall the movies 7/10 for me so yes worth a watch
>>
Three days of condor?
>>
>>67783940
None of the movies in the paranoia trilogy are named Paranoia. Also watch North by Northwest
>>
>>67783830
>>67783962
Joe Pesci ruins the movie.
>>
>>
Sicario was cool
Bourne trilogy
>>
>>67783830
JFK is in my opinion one of the best edited films ever made.
>>
the good shepard played by bourne

>>67784387
reallly good movie
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 348x145
Burn After Reading.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.