[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did he commit reputation sudoku?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: E0R7ptQ.png (378 KB, 1278x517) Image search: [Google]
E0R7ptQ.png
378 KB, 1278x517
did he commit reputation sudoku?
>>
>>67779604
He committed life sudoku just by being a Canadian furfag
>>
most of his audience won't care/know but if he continues this he'll slowly J U S T

he's basically the new Spoony
>>
>popular movie comes out
>I didn't like it lol

Hipster contrarian furfag
>>
What did that little dirty fuzz ball do this time?
>>
>>67779713
thats not true at all
>>
>>67779604
What did he do recently? The video with Big Man Tyrone?
>>
Why did I ever think he was somehow above That Guy With the Glasses tier?
He keeps flooding every serious analysis with personal rants, bad jokes and bitter, unlikable humor.
>>
>>67779713
It's more like:
>"It's good...but it's not THAT good. Like, why do people like this so much? UGH."
>>
>doesn't watch old films
>doesn't know film history
>thinks people who like old films are only pretending
>reviews movies like video games, doesn't understand that film is about emotion

name a worse reviewer
>>
>>67779725
some of his supporters pretty much reasonably criticized the amount of content he releases and that he cant justify supporting his patreon anymore.
YMS basicly attacked his audience calling them hateful plebs who just dont get it.
>>
When's he gonna start HRT?
>>
everyone knows you've been spamming threads about yourself all day you greasy furry faggot, piss off
>>
>>67779855
Well shit....That is a douchebag move. Any screenshots or was it through a stream chant?
>>
>>67779821
Pretty much the entirety of Channel """""Awesome""""".

Except for Todd. He's cool, I guess.
>>
>It was shit, worst movie I've seen this year
>7/10
Fucking faggot
>>
>>67779985
douge is cancer but at least he's seen a movie pre 90's
>>
>>67779985

>Everyone on /tv/ claimed that Brad was good
>watched his God's Not Dead video because it came up in suggestions
>It was basically an old style Nostalgia Critic video except with even worse delivery

Why do people like that cancer ridden cuck?
>>
File: image.png (466 KB, 846x2054) Image search: [Google]
image.png
466 KB, 846x2054
>>67779977
Not the exact meltdown (that's on Reddit), but I found this total Derpdown on YouTube.
>>
>>67779977
more on reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/4cos5y/im_sorry_adam_but_i_cannot_continue_to_donate_10/d1lktsa
its really messy.
>>
>>67780122
>>67780201
Thank you.
>>
>>67780201
Gee, this guy's more of an attention whore that Gay Dawson ever was.
>>
>>67779713
I mean he kinda does this. At least he tells you why he doesn't like something. Granted sometimes it gets kinda nitpicky, but he does a hell of a lot better job than most YouTube critics
>>
>>67780122
YOUR
MOVIE
JUST
>>
>>67780201
"im a lazy faggot, pay me"
>>
>>67780273
Honestly, his nitpicking style can seriously impact his credibility. For gods sake. 7/10 for Zootopia for "sound issues". Is he seriously thinking this will impact the audience enjoyment of the film?
>>
All he needs to do for a quickie video is loop trailer footage and talk over it
It's not difficult to do, yet he only releases video every month if that
>>
>blamesociety releases welcome to he basement + their other videos every week
>any other youtuber like channel criswell, goodbadficks, renegade cut
>rlm alone doing best of the worst is way more work than anything adam does, not to mention they did a feaure film last year

i guess with rlm somebody could say they have more people but it's really just mike and jay who do the heavy lifting so i think it's a fair comparison

i wouldn't even mind it if adam was just honest. just say "sorry i have been lazy and slacking cause i have some problems going on", i'd get it. him pretending his videos are like ultra complicated and he can't upload one video a month is what annoys me. be honest man.
>>
>>67780365
That wasn't his only issue with the movie

You realise that is nitpicking his nitpicking?
>>
>>67780365
he talks about movies like videogames
>>
>>67780238
>Gay Dawson
Does this faggot still have his channel up?
>>
>pointing out continuity errors, nitpicking and applying to real life logic to movies is his idea of film criticism

I really hope he gets hit by a bus and gets paralyzed
>>
>>67779821
>thinks people who like old films are only pretending
that's rich coming from a guy that jumps on every artsy movie that comes out
from his synecdoche ny videos it's clear he overanalyses every autistic detail and praises the movie for it
he's a pleb and that would be fine if he didn't act like a big film connoisseur, becuase he's too good for hollywood blockbuster movies like transformers
>>
somebody shop the just hair to him and post it to his subreddit
>>
>>67780201
>>67780122
You know, I was fairly prepared to play Devil's Advocate, but 'I moved, I was a best man, edits are hard, so please give me $120 a year for 8 vids." Wow.
I don't pay that much on a TV license, and for that I get the BBC.
This entitled shit is selling a service now, it's not unreasonable for people to want their money's worth.
>>
>>67780459
i honestly think that he is very busy making his videos and emphazises on various stuff too much.
i edit video footage for 10 years now and i know how time consuming it can be focusing on tiny parts trying to make them perfect while NOBODY will ever notice these details.
>>
>>67780445
>his first quickies were literally 1 minute long videos of him talking about what he thought of the movie, most often while he leaves the theater
>quickies now are fucking 20 minutes long dissecting the whole movie

Why the fuck it's even named Quickie? Why not Longie?
>>
>>67779821
Chris Stuckman. Jeremy Jahns.
They review in the same annoying style and gush on about their nostalgia for Star Wars or anime. But seem like plebs.
YMS, though an idiot as well, is watchable when trashing trash.
>>
>>67780201
>>67780122
Geez, what a fucking whiny bitch...
>>
>>67780122
>>67780201
Lmao if I whined like that I'd get my ass fucking fired. Why the fuck are youtubers so fucking entitled. Get a real fucking job if you have a problem with the tiny bit of work you do.
>>
>>67780122
>some shit happened in my life so I can't do my job
Lmao what the fuck? This isn't middle school, do your fucking job you lazy prick
>>
File: image.png (112 KB, 819x621) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 819x621
>>67779821
Bro, there is always a worse reviewer than YMS. I want someone to try and top this fucking autist
>muh toons
>muh cyberbullying
>>
>>67780653
i don't watch him but the thing I like about Jeremy is that he is genuine. he is a pleb but he doesn't pretend to know a lot about movies.

adam pretends to be high brow when he hasn't even seen a movie made before the 70's. he's worse than Jahns
>>
why is he so pretentious about film

is it the age? we've all been at that phase right. just when you get into film and think you know a lot.
>>
>>67780821
i do know a lot.
>>
>>67780122
>>67780201

So he's like Spoony now?
>>
>>67780847
Hoi Adam!
>>
>>67780761
I'll give you that. But he just rubs me wrong. It's his lack of knowledge that I don't like. And his love for Star Wars is weird.
>watches another trailer for SW with his SW blankly around his neck, like a cape

Should of made a noose
>>
>doesn't know who werner herzog is
>>
File: hhhhhhhehehe.gif (1 MB, 320x168) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhehehe.gif
1 MB, 320x168
>tfw don't donate money to anyone
>tfw never really get let down by shitty content or infrequent updates
>use adblock everywhere but here too
I love keeping my shekels.
>>
>>67780821
i have nothing against people that are pretentious about the arts and think their taste is great so long as it actually is

look at his top 100 http://www.imdb.com/list/ls000031161/

literal plebbit fedoracore
>>
>>67780747
>Bro, there is always a worse reviewer than YMS.

Like Confused Matthew. Is that guy even still around?
>>
>>67780613
Agreed. His channel is literally called "Your Movie Sucks," so why is he so surprised that people get pissed when he churns out only one easy-target review every year? It's odd too because he put out way more content two or three years ago, and the quality of the videos then seems just as good as the quality of his videos are now.
>>
>>67781033
Maybe he was delayed because he got AIDS from fucking Mr Ed?
>>
>>67781023
>watch his No Country review
>actually feel anger towards a review video

First and last time for me. Won't ever watch anything else by him.
>>
>>67781020
That's what I like to call "not being an idiot", cool to see it working out for someone else too. Finding content was never an issue before youtube was big, when everyone had real jobs and made their own way, why the fuck is everyone an e-begger now? Pretty fucking pathetic desu
>>
>>67781020
I always use ad blocker and never donated anything to anyone but some old t-shirts. I am happy.
>>
>>67781022
did he start watching movies last week? this is laughable
>>
>>67781033
>and the quality of the videos then seems just as good as the quality of his videos are now.
to the average viewer it does, but whenever someone points this out on his subreddit he goes on a long autistic rant about how it isnt true

he doesnt realize that no one cares about the editing technique he uses for unfriended. he couldve literally just played certain scenes from the movie with him talking over it and it would have the same amount of views
>>
>4. Lion King
Oh my, so he IS tumblr incarnate...
>>
>life happened
>I can't do my job
that's what a job is you fuck
>>
File: 1437046276218.jpg (39 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1437046276218.jpg
39 KB, 413x395
>>67781023
>his fucking Lion King review

Best thing online senpai
>>
guys he's super depressed. cut him some slack. you really think you could do that much work after you've been evicted?
>>
>>67780122
i hate how he thinks he's so much better than other youtubers
>>
>>67780122
>>67780201
>"Waah people don't like my videos that i do so much work into even tho no one cares about the editing in my videos!"
What he fails to realise is that his viewes are the people who give him money, and if he fails to make them happy, with all the waiting for videos and such, he'll just keep losing money.
Shit, i used to watch him but gave up after having to wait 2 months for a part 2 of a YMS he started in 2015.
>>
>>67779985
>Except for Todd. He's cool, I guess.
Some of his points are good but sometimes he nitpicks too much.

It's just a line man. Also Style isn't that good of a song seriously
>>
>>67781277
if he had a real job and said that stuff to his boss he wouldve been fired. empathy doesnt exist in the real world, why should youtubers be treated any differently?
>>
>>67781277
But anon, depression isn't a real illness. It was made up by emos who want to feel important whilst cutting.
>>
>>67781020
I blame Angry Joe. He gets millions of views each video yet he had a hissy fit because he only had seven dollars in his pocket and YouTube was striking videos due to copyright infringement.
He did the same thing, crying about Nintendo as he has a expensive tech shit behind him in frame.

All these bitchy youtubers feel like the fans own them the ad revenue views and that they say what they do is a real job. Yes. DSP saying dickfarts and playing video games terribly is a job.
>>
>>67781396
Angry Joe having a shitfit is exactly when I saw patreons everywhere. That fucking beaner kicked off this handout begging era.
>>
>>67781351
Yeah. In this year's Too Ten Worst, I didn't like how he picked on Love Yourself just for the sake of a Justin Bieber joke. desu the song was fairly decent senpai.
>>
>>67780122
>>67780201
>Dude, remember the videos that made you famous? You haven't been releasing any of them as much lately
>YOU DON'T APPRECIATE ME OR MY EDITING SKILLS FUCK YOU YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH
>>
>>67781020
bad goyim
>>
>>67781277
I have depression and i can work, study and do pretty much anything else without whining about it.
>>
>>67781454
Fuck Angry Joe. I hope they hurry up and build that Wall of Trump.
>>
File: 1440013052744.jpg (67 KB, 647x697) Image search: [Google]
1440013052744.jpg
67 KB, 647x697
reminder that he thinks fucking animals is totally fine and anyone who disagrees is 'a fucking idiot'

https://youtu.be/kZq_sG67apQ?t=1315
>>
>>67780365
Fuuuuck, this so much. He dissects movies and points retarded "plotholes", and how ~this and that~ doesn't make sense to his tiny brain. All of that with a dumbass squeaky voice holy shit fuck this virgin piece of shit
>>
>>67781484
how does he not realize that no one gives a fuck about his editing skillz
>>
>>67781454
>>67781508
SEVEN DOLLARS
>>
>>67779604
I hate this faggot's face popping up when I'm browsing.
>>
>>67781277
Lmao life sucks doesn't it? He's from Vancouver, why doesn't he join the piles of other leeches over on Hastings?
>>
>>67781503
You're pretty lucky. My friend claims to have depression despite doing nothing but sit on his fat arse playing Ark: Survival Evolved, with a stupid mouth breather stare on his face.
>>
>>67781396
Angry Moe
>>
>>67781531
>you cant say that sucking a dogs dick is wrong but eating an animal isnt
>corporations are artificially inseminating animals so what difference does it make if someone starts having sex with one?
>>
>>67781023
google tells me he has still has a channel and has reviewed some newer movies but he's a literal who with barely any subscribers at all.

good. the guy had such a shit ADD taste
>>
>>67781531
>if you support the meat and dairy industry you are supporting rape
What the fuck
>>
>>67781396
Well technically anything that pays is a real job but these people should know better than to turn youtube into a fulltime career.
>>
>>67781546
NOW THAT'S A SMALL LOAN!
>>
>>67781484
His editing isn't even that great. It's basic. Audio over top of jpegs and replay the same video file over for comedic effect.
>>
How much does this guy make a month, anyways?
>>
>>67781546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paH9oq_X658
Amazing
>>
>>67781531
shit mate i ain't watching all that
>>
>>67781503
There's a big difference between having depression and being a bitch about everything. Too bad people usually have both of those problems at the same time.
>>
>>67781651
Agreed. If you're living off that you got to get ready for the future of change.
>>
If you pay me on Patreon I'll find this dude and beat the shit out of him

I'm Canadian. I can smell his cunt.
>>
>>67779604
should I know who this ugly girl is ?
>>
>>67780201
>youtube is an art form
>you should appreciate my art
You're literally making pretentious video reviews about a paedophile and his talking cat friend, stop taking yourself so seriously, Adam.
>>
>>67781033
'Tis the way of the e-celeb that starts to get comfortable with Patreon donations.
At the beginning of their, for lack of a better term, "career", they put out a reasonable amount of content, because it's a hobby and they simply enjoy doing it.

Then, they start getting a larger audience, with that comes actual profit, and an increase in output. At this point, they still enjoy doing it AND get paid for doing it.

The next phase is where they basically make it their job, since their income from the content has seen a steady increase with the growing popularity. However something strange happens: the e-celeb slowly starts to get burned out on doing this "job". There are many reasons why this happens, such as increased pressure, a lack of inspiration, personal issues, you name it. The result is a slowdown in content being released and the e-celeb becoming increasingly erratic and agitated on a personal level.

At last, the e-celeb will open up a Patreon, pointing out the multitude of benefits to their fanbase, like increased production values and their ability to dedicate more time and effort to new content. The e-celeb thinks that this is the solution to their "fatigue", but it still persists, nibbling away on their psyche, even if the newly acquired donations temporarily cause an increase in new content.
At some point shortly thereafter, the inspiration and drive will drain away once again, but the e-celeb will, even if unconciously, realize that their fans will still donate money to them for doing absolutely nothing, because they seem to think of the e-celeb as their "friend".

And so, the e-celeb will wallow for all eternity in their self-imposed "misery", doing jack-shit.
>>
>Apocalypse Now
>6/10

I hope he goes poor
>>
File: 1380413006983.jpg (72 KB, 331x294) Image search: [Google]
1380413006983.jpg
72 KB, 331x294
>>67779604

literally who
>>
>>67781851
some guy who makes fun of bad movies.
>>
>>67779604
>There's people in the thread right that gave money to a canadian furry faggot.

wew lads. just give you money to me you want to burn it away like that.
>>
>>67781838
applies to Spoony and Brad Jones

not so much to Linkara but he kept to a regular schedule, say what you want (and you can say a lot) at least he's 'reliable'
>>
>>67781962
>wew lads
We get it. You're from reddit.
>>
>>67781277
why was he evicted?
>>
>>67780653
What anime do they like?
>>
>>67782005
Yeah, of course I was being hyperbolic.

I actually used to like Linkara until he went full-on autistic with his reviews and story-line masturbation, but he does deliver a steady stream of videos. I can't fault him for his work ethic in regards to his content.
>>
>>67782088
owned too many pets that yelled at night, dont know what though
>>
>>67782088
drugs
>>
>>67781841
I legitimately want to see him try and explain this
>>
>>67782155
sorry, I wasn't correcting you
I just thought of linkara as someone who managed to keep his head on his shoulders.
>>
>>67782088

He used to scream too loud whenever one of his furries friends fucked him in the ass.
>>
>>67782195
>Old movies are boring and not as technically proficient, duh!
>>
>>67780122
wow, what an entitled piece of shit
>>
>>67782125
Stuckman is a huge Bebop fanboy. He also likes DBZ. He's probably the most generic fan of anime.
Jahns, no idea, but my guess is he'd like the same shit.
>>
>>67781648
Well, you are. What is wrong with that statement?
>>
>>67782243
Not a good response. 12 Angry Men is better than most movies made now. It liked the technology we have now but it's camera movements and placement and style are superior than anything in the last 10 yrs.
>>
>>67781503
>I have depression
no, no you don't
>>
He's only good for YMS shit, I don't know why he pretends like his other shit matters.

He should definitely call some of those reviews "YMS: [Movie]", because they'd get more views than his other shit.

Much like Red Letter Media, where people STILL just want Plinkett reviews, even after years of brute-forcing their other content.
>>
Adam is literally a memespouting /v/irgin. Check out his LP channel, it reads like a /v/ shitpost thread.
>>
>>67782243
I'm not even sure how you could make such an argument in regards to Apocalypse Now. The sound editing is quite literally some of the best ever put in film, and all of the effects are full scale and authentic.
>>
File: z9wi3Tr.jpg (2 MB, 5120x3200) Image search: [Google]
z9wi3Tr.jpg
2 MB, 5120x3200
>tfw extremely jealous of youtube e-celebs

I shouldn't be jealous. I make about 40k a year at my job and have a small apartment and an okay used car and have a lot of disposable income, but I just get really jealous at e-celebs. In a lot of cases they make more than me and get to play video games for a living. It's just not fair.
>>
>>67782319
I'm more into Half in the Bag and BOTW than Plinkett reviews. I love all of RLM's content, though.
>>
>>67782224
>sorry, I wasn't correcting you

Don't apologize, I really didn't take it that way.

>I just thought of linkara as someone who managed to keep his head on his shoulders.

I'd agree with that, to a point.
My major problem with his content in the last few years is pretty much that it's become really, really dull to me and sometimes a bit too infused with his personal politics, but it's not really bad.
>>
>>67779604
yeah, i didn't really like the ark work
>>
>>67782370
haven't managed to find a decent career myself, so I'm definitely jealous of them. Not a bad life if you can manage it and don't let it go to your head.
>>
>>67782370
Whatever you say, Adam.
>>
Got absolutely 0 respect for anyone that makes youtube videos and has a patreon. If you lose your house because you don't prepare for the unexpected you deserve it.
>>
I knew this guy wasn't for me when I first found his channel and saw a video of him basically praising himself for the sheer amount of work and dedication his videos take to produce.
>>
>>67782370
Don't be jealous. Give it 10 years and these fucks'll be homeless or dead because they have no idea how to hold down a real job, which they'll need once google starts jewing youtubers out the ass (as they should to be honest, they give those fucks way too much leeway) and shuts their little scheme down for good.
>>
People who pay for a monthly Patreon should know better.
>>
>>67780747
I saw that guy's video about how Autism Speaks is actually terrible. It has a good message but he has the most annoying voice.
/co/ said he uses his other videos to beg for sympathy about how he was bullied and 'abused' by his parents for having Aspergers.
>>
He has such a millennial attitude and work ethic, I can't believe other faggots give him all that money to do nothing. I knew he would stop uploading videos the second he switched his Patreon to monthly instead of per video.
>>
>>67782319
I still like the YMS videos and am subscribed, but I've come to accept I can't really take anything Adam says seriously in his general movie reviews. He's at his best when he's tearing down something bad, or analyzing something with a lot of depth, but otherwise he just can't seem to justify his opinions properly.

He most recent "quickie" on Zootopia, for example, where I think he gave it a 6/10, his complaints were: he couldn't figure out the villain's motivation (when it was blatantly obvious), the twist at the end was telegraphed too much, the sound mixing wasn't complex enough, and Jason Batemen was doing a "distracting George Clooney impression" the entire time (????).

I don't care what he gives a movie, but all he ever has to say are nitpicks. And he'll defend himself by saying things like "I'm not saying this one little thing ruined the entire movie for me, but..." Well great, but what was it that made the movie deserve the score it got? He can never communicate it correctly.
>>
>>67782413

Did you start watching their shit after they already began Half in the Bag?

When they were actually doing the 2--3 Plinkett reviews a year, that was all anyone cared about. That shit in the Crystal Skull (?) review where he makes a joke about someone saying "get on with the next review you fat fuck, no one cares about half in the bag" that was a very common complaint for years.

Then Mike stopped having things he wanted to review and/or the other, easier to make stuff (like HitB and BotW) pulled in a decent enough amount of hits when compared to the Plinkett reviews.

A Plinkett review of something like the Matrix sequels or the Hobbit trilogy would pull in probably 50x the views of the average half in the bag. I mean, the Phantom Menace review got talked about on Forbes or some shit. Best of the Worst doesn't even compare.
>>
>>67780365
>7/10 for Zootopia for "sound issues
didn't he give it a 6/10?
>>
>>67781022
>Kill fucking Bill in the top ten
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>67782676
>I don't care what he gives a movie, but all he ever has to say are nitpicks.
This, I only hear legitimate complaints when he reviews bad movies.
>>
>>67782306
>>67782337

I agree 100% with what you two say, but try explaining that to the kind of superficial cunt who judges movies based on their age. What they say rarely makes sense to being with.
>>
>>67782677
No, started watching them due to Plinkett reviews. Obviously I love them, but I just prefer Half in the Bag.
>>
File: 1348765342400.gif (820 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1348765342400.gif
820 KB, 500x422
>>67781531
>You can't say sucking a dog's dick is wrong, but eating an animal isn't
>>
>>67781841
>mfw Apocalypse Now 6/10
>Avatar 7/10
>>
>>67782632
People who actually donate to youtubers are retards. Unless they shit out content every two day, they don't deserve the money.
>>
>>67780365
He has like a million "I'm not saying that..." in every review. He didn't give it that grade exactly and only because of sound issues.

And no, I'm not Adam, which anyone who can even remotely see his viewpoint is inevitably accused of being.
>>
>>67782676
>and Jason Batemen was doing a "distracting George Clooney impression" the entire time (????).

This one genuinely annoyed me. It was like he wanted to shoe horn in Fantastic Mr. Fox in some way into his quickie just because he thinks it's a better film (which I even agree with him on) but this was hardly a fair criticism of Bateman's performance.
>>
>>67782867
Adam, don't you have a kennel to go break into?
>>
File: 76.png (137 KB, 821x196) Image search: [Google]
76.png
137 KB, 821x196
Remember this the next time you have to get up early to go to work.
>>
>>67781838
>Pander to weeaboos
>Crunchyroll gives you a sponsorship
>No longer have to worry about Patreon
>>
>>67782907
Lucky mother fucker. I could live a really comfy life with than and still have 2k left over each month.
>>
>>67782907
fuck everything
>>
>>67781022
>4. The Lion King
u fucking WOT
>>
>>67782907
>37k
>to make 3 reviews a year
>"muh time and muhs struggle"
This is ridiculous.
>>
>>67782442
True. Linkara may have his head up inside his ass with those stupid storyline shit, but the guy's dedicated to his job
>>
>>67780122
Look at how easy it is to realize he's just coming up with excuses. Either he would say "I made tons of videos just because they aren't titled a certain way doesn't mean they don't count" or he would say "I was going through some shit trying to find a house."

When a person gives you two different explanations like that it's just them trying to tip the scales by adding together excuses.
>>
>>67782907
I hope he gets dick cancer from fucking all those animals.
>>
File: 1459203660766.gif (398 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
1459203660766.gif
398 KB, 320x239
>takes over 5 months to review Unfiended
I almost feel bad for the people who supported him.
>>
>>67782764
I swear I'm not a furry
but if you use animals for meat I can't say it's wrong to use them for sex. its sociably unacceptable so I'm not going to champion it.
>>
>>67780201
>Is angry and disheartened that he will never make a real film so he puts all his "creative soul" into fucking youtube reviews and calls it "his art".
>>
i was surprised to find out he does this full time honestly. still hasn't finished the unfriended review.
>>
>>67781531
>I MEAN EATING ANIMAL MEAT IS BASICALLY PUTTING YOUR PENIS INSIDE THEM
Adam has always been fucked up since the begginning though
>>
>>67782792
apocalpyse now is barely a 5
>>
>>67783095
>I can't say

I don't care what you have to say. The vast majority of sex in the animal kingdom could be considered rape when looking at it from a human standpoint, but when you do that you've already made the mistake of attaching human emotions and thoughts to animals. Kind of what furries are known to do)
>>
>>67783137
Seriously, if I got paid the same he does, I could crank out that full review in a week tops. Writing a script would be the thing that takes the most time. I could do a snappy edit in like a day.
>>
>>67783157
Adam, please explain
>>
File: t01500200_0150020013580244103.jpg (12 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
t01500200_0150020013580244103.jpg
12 KB, 150x200
I've been waiting for this.
>>
>>67782907
Honestly you don't need to work a job on top of this. It's more than enough to live off of. Would have to live in really shitty housing out in Vancouver but still not gonna starve.
>>
>>67783095

Couldn't you then say that it's okay to eat people because you have sex with them?
What the fuck kind of logic is this?

I would neither eat a dog, nor fuck one.
>>
>>67780201
>Unfriended is the most complicated YMS review I've ever made

Really? It doesn't show. He points out obvious things like "wow this movie is dumb, why does he have a blender in the room?" and then he points out incredibly autistic things that literally no one cares about like an audio pop, and then he goes on about the audio pop for ten minutes.

His Unfriended review is seriously one of the worst YMS videos he's ever put out. How can it take him months to point out a movie everyone knew was bad when the trailer hit is a bad movie?

I wouldn't give this furry faggot $10 a month. Not when 90% of his content are movie trailers put on a loop as he talks over it.
>>
>>67781841
>>67782792
So YMS believes these movies to be better than Apocalypse Now:

Star Wars VII (7)
Interstellar (7)
The LEGO Movie (8)
>>
Guy's too touchy and defensive, he would benefit from not engaging with people at all.
>>
>>67783233

Hes still got Youtube and Twitch money on top of that.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/4cuytz/my_response_on_yesterdays_thread/

[Heavy Drinking Intensifies]
>>
>>67783178
>>67783249
I consider animal life less valuable.

you can own an animal, so we can kill them and eat their flesh
having sex with them is disgusting but it's the same princible
>>
>>67783360
max landis syndrome
>>
>>67783294
editing can be hilariously time consuming if you arent able to let go of some shit LITERALLY nobody but you is unsatisfied with.
>>
>>67783334
>tfw I like TFA and The Lego Movie
Apocalypse Now is one of the few films I would legit consider to be a cinematic masterpiece though, I can watch that movie endlessly, its tone, pacing and cinematography are so good it's like being slowly lowered into a nightmare world. I legitimatly have no clue how he could consider it to be a 6/10 but believes a Dances With Wolves clone is a 7/10
>>
Was this individual raised by a single mother? He seems so far up his own ass with the way he thinks people give a shit about his 12 different channels and the way he thinks he can master every medium known to man.
>>
this is just another example of why you should never throw money at crowd founding youtubers

They never hit targets they set themselves and none of them can be trusted to change that
>>
>>67783415
CUT MY LIFE IN TO PIECES
>>
>>67782676
>complaining about sound mixing

I highly doubt there's an issue. He just says that a lot because he feels like he knows more cause he watches new movies and edits shitty vids.
>>
>>67783416
>but it's the same princible

Why is the same? You can't just make a statement like that.
>>
>>67783448
>this is just another example of why you should never throw money at crowd founding youtubers

>They never hit targets they set themselves and none of them can be trusted to change that

Its a reason to never throw money at anyone who is crowdfunding unless they've proven themselves to be reliable before. Don't just limit it to youtubers
>>
>>67783416
>you can own an animal, so we can kill them and eat their flesh

You can't, really.
There are animal cruelty laws and health code guidelines that prevent a lot of that, aside from farming, ranching, and hunting.

If you killed and ate your dog, and someone knew and dimed on you (like most sane people would), you'd get fined for something.
>>
>>67783504
an animal is property,

sticking a knife in them is ok but your dick isn't?
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
>ruining films with his nitpicking shit
I'm terrified to se what happens when he "analyses" the Plane Scene.
>>
>>67783513
This.
I saw the Kickstarter for the new Frank Zappa doc was happening on it. And I thought I'd like to contribute because I like Zappa and I want a doc. But then you read more and see that if the filmmaker got 4x the amount asked ($500,000) he could defiantly film the movie. Like more so.

Kickstarers, indiegogos and patreons are scams for people with no understanding of what they're getting themselves into.
>>
>>67783415
>Wow. This has nothing to do with someone cancelling their pledge. This is about seeing an entire thread of people who are a part of my audience who have all decided that I'm a lying piece of shit who doesn't put my full time and effort into my videos. I can't believe you think this is about $10.
>YOU DARE CRITICIZE ME? WELL I MIGHT AS WELL KILL MYSELF YOU MADE ME FEEL BAD YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED
Pathetic desu
>>
>>67783428
I've done editing myself. I won't pretend I'm an expert at it or anything, but it's not fucking hard. You just assemble clips, cut them in the right order, and adjust the audio.

Obviously something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTwOhFJ7Ylk
Has much more complicated editing and would be time consuming to create, and in this instance it was time well spent. But he isn't making shit like this in every single review. If it takes him forever to do a picture-in-picture and he's letting down people who are paying him to create content maybe you should just do a quick and sloppy edit instead of making it absolutely perfect.

Like in RLM, there's a part where they photoshop a French beret on Anakin and it's just a freeze frame of him. There's no need to overcomplicate shit.
>>
>>67783431
I actually liked all four movies I put down as examples, and loved The LEGO Movie.

And I agree with you about Apocalypse Now being one of the most technically brilliant films ever made. I don't think I've seen a movie with the same epic-surreal tone it has.

The only reason I can fathom him giving Apocalyspe Now an above average rating is that maybe the animal slaughter ceremony at the end hurt his furry feelings or some crap like that.
>>
File: 1459197883899.jpg (131 KB, 928x946) Image search: [Google]
1459197883899.jpg
131 KB, 928x946
>>67783542

Both are against the law so no.
>>
>>67783205
not even, do a review like every month or two and people would be satisfied. i know they probably sit around waiting for "inspiration" to strike, but you have to keep the train rolling.
>>
>I love editing and making videos guys
>Waaah youtube is taking away my monetization waah
>I thought you just liked making fun videos
>T-that's not the point! It's my job!!

YMS, IHE, Douge, Pissed Pedro etc.
>>
>>67783462
Yes, you're right, anon, I probably should watch The One again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws8JocOpkvY
>>
>>67783620
i didnt say its hard or not hard. thats not the point. the point is that if you cant manage it right the most tiny things you arent satisfied with can become stupidly time consuming
>>
File: 1458168313863.png (189 KB, 1024x1762) Image search: [Google]
1458168313863.png
189 KB, 1024x1762
>>67782907
that whiny fuck
>>
>>67783542
It's almost a universal approach to kill the animal in the quickest and most painless way possible. People who have sex with animals usually don't care about how the animal feels about it.

There's also the deeper psychological problems associated with someone who would have sex with animals. They tend to have troubles relating to other human beings and attribute many human feelings and emotions to an animal.

An animal is legally your property but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with it whenever you want.
>>
>>67783659
I'm so glad my favorite people on youtube don't complain about this all the time. RLM, Mega64, Vinesauce, etc.
>>
>It's become increasingly apparent that I'll just have to get used to the idea of having an audience that thinks I'm a dishonest piece of shit. It sucks. It truly fucking sucks and it makes me wish I was creating weekly clickbait content instead.

Oh, I see. It's the paying fans (we call those customers on planet Earth) that are the ones in the wrong here.
>>
I feel ashamed that I used to defend this lazy fucking fuck

>20 minutes of content each month
no comment
>>
File: 1457421158345.jpg (65 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1457421158345.jpg
65 KB, 380x380
He'd have well over a million subs right now if he reviewed every season of TWD like half his fanbase wants him to.

He loves to pretend he has "integrity"
>>
File: 1439841446341.jpg (76 KB, 537x417) Image search: [Google]
1439841446341.jpg
76 KB, 537x417
>>67783607
/tv/ wrote a college-level essay on the intricacies and nuances of the Plane Scene that was better than many professionally published articles.
>>
File: 1380227360495.jpg (231 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1380227360495.jpg
231 KB, 480x640
>>67779604
>ecelebs are going to infect /tv/ the way it has infected /v/
>>
>>67780201
He wouldnt' have any issues if he didn't spend most of last year on his Synecdoche analyis that no one gives a fuck about.
>>
>>67783814
Nah, theres a lot less kids here that really care about this shit.
>>
>>67783415
>"I worked really hard on editing guys. Leave me alone!"
>meanwhile RLM make dumb jokes about SpaceCop taking 12 years to make
>>
This guys is weird. I remember seeing some of his videos. He rightfully called out Toy Story 3 and World War Z for being boring and repetitive. Yet, he called crap like Godzilla and Amazing Spider-man as coherent and fresh.

Maybe he has bias towards movies with animal/monsters themes.
>>
>>67782907

That little faggot never worked a day in his life or he would be kissing the entire internet's ass in thanks.
>>
>>67783831
This.
No one cares why it's your favourite film. Maybe if he did one video, it'd be okay. People know what he likes and then understand why. But to break it down in multiple vids over such long gaps of time is just autistic. It's tin foil hat craziness.
>>
>>67783831

That, so much.
Before I heard him say the name in other videos, Synecdoche New York was a movie I knew of only because I wasn't sure how to pronounce it's title, and because hipsters on /tv/ mention it to sound deep.

I would've preferred revisiting Jupiter Ascending or Amazing Spider-Man 2 as a YMS or something, instead.
>>
>>67783934
well he is a furry so that probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>67782907
Seems like it's supremely easy to make a living being a Youtube celebrity

Even Boogie can do it

Fuck maybe I should give it a go
>>
File: 1381091007400.jpg (250 KB, 724x849) Image search: [Google]
1381091007400.jpg
250 KB, 724x849
>Degenerate furfaggot that has a Twitter filled with pictures of all the giant horsecock dildos with realistic horsecum action he shoves up his ass and blames his degeneracy on the fact he let his brother fuck him in the ass until he was nineteen acts like he has any integrity
>>
>>67783934
He REALLY REALLY wants to be fucked by the giant lizard guy in the amazing spiderman
>>
>>67784017
not defending him but dont judge movies if you have not seen them
>>
>>67784103
>blames his degeneracy on the fact he let his brother fuck him in the ass until he was nineteen
waiut what
>>
you people live on a different planet. How can you watch these fuck ups?
>>
>>67784017
>Synecdoche New York was a movie I knew of only because I wasn't sure how to pronounce it's title,

/sJˈnɛkdəkiː/

I hope that helped. No need to thank me.
>>
>>67784133

He talked about it in his GTA V stream.
>>
>>67783831
The analysis videos would have been fine if he kept making his normal content along with it. I enjoy seeing in depth analysis on specific films, like what rob ager does.
>>
>>67783934
>Maybe he has bias towards movies with animal/monsters themes.

Here is a complete list of all the people who are shocked by this revelation:
>>
>>67784179
meme or real?
>>
>>67784103
what
>>
>>67784179
link?
>>
I don't get how he seriously claims Holy Mountain is his favorite movie.
>>
>>67782907
Bastard

Why doesn't he just release videos more often, no one cares about his shitty Unfriended YMS review, it's the most nitpicky of nitpicks at low hanging fruit and not even funny and no one gives a shit about the colour grading of Chris Plebmann's worthless pleb face Jesus fuck get it together Adam
>>
>>67784249

Real. Google dat shyt pham.
>>
>>67784099
just need to have the drive to gain a cult following then you can stop trying as they support your every decision
>>
>>67784262
>Degenerate likes degenerate shit

News at eleven.
>>
>>67783415
>Ideally my 2014 list would be up right away, but there's still so many films left to watch for it that I know I'm just going to piss everyone off if I spend time watching those. Fuck. I don't know when I'm supposed to do things like that anymore.

Just make the fucking list. Nobody cares about some random fucking arthouse movie that played once in some film festival and will never be seen again. Stop thinking you are superior to other youtubers because you wait 3 years to make a best of 2014 list.
>>
>>67784254
>>67784179
yes, or at least try and remember the part?
>>
>>67784122

I didn't judge it.
I judged people who talk about it.
The people here, who want to sound deep.
And Adam, who wants to sound deep.

I've never seen the movie, I don't know shit about it other than PSH is in it, and he was a pretty good actor. I probably never will watch it, but that's not the point.

I'm not interested in seeing an in-depth analysis of a decent-to-amazing movie that I've never seen, or really even a good movie that I have seen.

I want to see a review of something shitty for the purpose of comedy. I wouldn't want to see a Plinkett review of No Country for Old Men (which I love) or something like Ingmar Bergman's Persona (which I always hear hipsters talking about).

No one asked for a 12-part Synechochechedohe New York review, and it definitely wasn't keeping with the themes of what made his channel popular in the first place.
>>
>>67784335
he's being a huge elitist about it but that actually makes sense
>>
>>67784338

I don't remember which part but he bitches at length about it. You can tell him and his brother were getting up to fagshenanigans and his dad too possibly and the way he talks it makes you feel like he might have gotten dumped by his own brother.
>>
File: Capture-1.png (140 KB, 639x261) Image search: [Google]
Capture-1.png
140 KB, 639x261
>>67780517
Yeah.
>>
>>67784376
Right but just because he didn't see Cars 2 doesn't mean he has to not make the list. I doubt he watches Bollywood films. Who knows maybes there something good there.
>>
>>67784381
use control+s in the quick reply box
>>
>>67784381
there are no good actively working critics.i like yms and rlm but i dont take their opinions seriously.
>>
>>67780122
>>67780201
Goddamn, the furfag has gone full Spoony. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts disabling comments on all of his videos.
>>
File: 1443125369811.png (124 KB, 239x304) Image search: [Google]
1443125369811.png
124 KB, 239x304
>>67784420
>watch me eat shit
this is what youtube has come to
>>
>>67784456
Well it works for some people.
>>
File: spoony.png (494 KB, 935x346) Image search: [Google]
spoony.png
494 KB, 935x346
>Spoony still makes 2k/month making nothing

Holy shit. At this point it has to be people who forgot about it on their credit card.
>>
>>67784456
>tfw i enjoy watching people eat shit because i cant eat it myself
>>
>>67784456
>shit
It's not even shit, he's literally just eating normal household junk food and then puking it back up because
>EEEEEEWWWWWWWW WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzFNd6rixas
>>
File: when it rains.jpg (42 KB, 468x508) Image search: [Google]
when it rains.jpg
42 KB, 468x508
>>67781531
my god the faggotry
>>
>>67784481
>>67784543
>>67784566
would be better if he was literally eating shit
>>
>>67784420
>>67784543
ThIs food is so disgusting guys, even though its edible. LMAO
>>
>>67784529
>$2,060
Oh shit, less than a week ago he was making over $2,100. I can't wait for his patreon to drop to below $2,000.
>>
>>67784566
>chik fil a

whats wrong with it?
>>
>>67784598
i dont watch that guy but i do watch other ff/food reviewers.
>>
Gee, it's not like he has a steady stream of income and lots of free time on his hands so he could actually watch films and then make a best of list or anything.

I write film reviews for a living, I also have to put out a best of list every December or I get fucking fired. It's called doing my job. I also manage to have a social life and shitpost here frequently. This piece of shit has no excuse and I hope one of his patreon nerds goes full retard and caves his skull in with a tire iron.
>>
>>67784420
I hate clickbait photos.
>>
>>67784602
these people must a have few high earning people who aren't really bothered.
>>
>>67784566

What is this shit, did he have chick-fil-a mailed to him through fed-ex?

chick-fil-a is like the best tasting fast food out there.
>>
>>67784636
whats your name?
coming on 4chan has only made max landis more popular so dont be scared bb.
>>
>>67780201
>he thinks his nitpicky movie reviews are comparable to the films he loves and should receive the same care and attention they took to make
MOTHERFUCKER IT'S MOVIE REVIEWS
>>
>>67784651
i ate there once and was pretty unimpressed.what should i order next time?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.