[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>But a little modernization wouldn’t have hurt, especia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: peanuts movie.jpg (87 KB, 640x796) Image search: [Google]
peanuts movie.jpg
87 KB, 640x796
>But a little modernization wouldn’t have hurt, especially in the diversity department. While Franklin remains Charlie Brown’s only brown friend, a non-white love interest would have been as progressive as Schulz’s tomboyish depiction of Peppermint Patty was

http://archive.is/FcGzb
>>
JUST
>>
OMG guys they are calling for more diversity, im so triggered ;(
>>
Imagine being this pathetic
Going around trying to find a review that upsets you so you can go and make a thread about it. Grow up.
>>
>>67771463
Shut up Buzzfeed.
>>
The movie was perfection and I'm glad it didn't divert too much from the original work.
>>
>>67771463
>>67771471
SJW cucks lmao
>>
This is the face of your enemy. Burn it into your retinas, because it is the familiar face of a weak minded me too yesman who probably doesn't give a fuck about diversity but boy does it make him look like a good guy to any other fucking idiot that reads his shit.
>>
>>67771471
Imagine being this pathetic
Watching a movie, tallying up skin tones so you can go and earn progressive feel-good points with your review. Grow up.
>>
Thankfully the project was only made because it was managed by Schulz's family relatives.

The movie plain ok anyways.
>>
>getting triggered by a different opinion
I imagine that if your life had gone just a little different, you would have ended up on tumblr complaining about something else.
>>
>>67771260
>November 2, 2015
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Peanuts has always been very progressive. Along with the black Franklin, there's also Marice and Peppermint Patty's lesbian couple.
>>
does the movie cover martin luther king day?
>>
>>67771674

Patty likes Charlie Brown, idiot.
>>
>>67771816
Sure, by "like" she meant decoy.

Tomboy and Glasses are lesbians.
>>
>>67771925

And Bert and Ernie are gay right? Piss off.
>>
File: Lucy_KOs_Linus.jpg (44 KB, 241x238) Image search: [Google]
Lucy_KOs_Linus.jpg
44 KB, 241x238
Lucy is also a good depiction of a strong, independent woman.
>>
Didn't the Hulkster beat these assholes and send them into bankruptcy? Why the fuck are these retards still allowed to leave?
>>
This is from last year and you decided everyone just had to see it now because they use the word diversity.
>>
>>67772195
appeals are going to take the better part of a year. The american justice system does not pride itself on it's speed
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.