[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he the JUST of the Sopranos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Was he the JUST of the Sopranos?
>>
He did nothing wrong of that's what you mean
>>
>>67770831
They really shouldn't have killed him because Shinebox man was going to sperg out at the sopranos anyway.
>>
>>67770813
No, that would be Richie
>>
We need to make Soprano memes a thing now

https://youtu.be/lCF5A_3T3FI
>>
File: Sopranos-_Robert_Patrick.jpg (39 KB, 920x540) Image search: [Google]
Sopranos-_Robert_Patrick.jpg
39 KB, 920x540
This guy was
>>
>>67770938
He looks like a fucking elf
>>
>Meadow got blacked AND dreideled at the same time
>Carmela wanted to cuck him with a big-nosed wop dago greaser
>AJ was always bringing around his girlfriend's son
Tony was the JUST of the Sopranos
>>
>>67770938
>yfw you realized he was the T-1000
>>
>>67771049
That nigger jew was really the only one on the show with a real future though.
>>
>>67771098
Yeah a future of getting lured into a gas chamber with a leg of fried chicken
>>
>>67771144
*Tips bowlcut*
>>
>>67771186
t. Moishe Rosenblatt
>>
Everyone on the Sopranos got their shit fucked up pretty hard. Tony, Junior, Johnny Sack, Bobby... only Paulie and Melfi are unJUST by the end of the series
>>
>>67771340
Paulie will also get fucked, depending on how related he was to Tony's clipping.
>>
>>67771322
upvoted
>>
File: sopranos1.jpg (136 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
sopranos1.jpg
136 KB, 960x800
>AJ was always bringing around his girlfriend's son
I bet this hit Tony the worst when he realized his son was a cuck
>>
>>67770938
>already owes 8k to Richie
>Warned around 10 times not to play executive game
>Joins the game despite warnings
>When Tony is asleep lies to Christopher about Tony saying it's okay to give him 10k extra for the game

He literally begged Tony for the shovel to dig his own grave, then when Tony was asleep asked Christopher for a bulldozer saying T said it was alright.
>>
File: s315.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
s315.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
>>67771590
>>
>>67770831
Excuse me ?
Lets all watch the scene and say what did he do wrong in it as a character
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCDiUVcYH-c
>>
Would tony still have had a hit on him if blundetto didn't kill shine box mans brother?
>>
>>67770925
SHINJI COULD YOU PLEASE GET IN THE ROBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>67770813
He's a great show element. He's really likable when introduced. Tries to be a straight businessman, genuine nice guy who didn't let Tony go down when he had to serve time.

But when he realized he couldn't provide for his kids like Tony does, takes ONE mob job, fucks it up royally>>67773205

Then he sets in motion the downfall of everyone who bites it by the end of the show. Kinda sad because I went from liking him to hating him because he unintentionally fucked up EVERYTHING for EVERYONE.
>>
>>67770938
came here to say that
>>
>>67773463
agreed
>>
>>67773463
By the time that happened he had already lost his girlfriend and partly ruined his busniess. The kids being unhappy with his income was just the drop that made the glass flow over
>>
File: sopranos84.jpg (74 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
sopranos84.jpg
74 KB, 500x330
Feel with me now, bros

https://youtu.be/tPdShWevWoU
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.