[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
None of my non-black friends are comfortable watching Colbert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
None of my non-black friends are comfortable watching Colbert because of how blatantly he shoehorns black guests onto his show out of White guilt.
>>
>>67770251
I wonder how people at the top of media are sucked into this shit.

It's amazing that there's really nobody in any prominent position who has dared to really stick their neck out and vocalize white racial self interests in anyway.

It's always, always about them. But what about us?
>>
>>67770346
Donald Trump is doing that you fool.
>>
File: 1453611665731.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453611665731.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>67770399
Don't talk about that racist, sexist, privileged pig.
>>
you and your friends are shit
>>
>>67770251
>shoehorns
how? maybe he just likes black music.
>>
>>67770251
>calling Colbert out for promoting white guilt
>litteraly gets uncomfortable watching black people be successful
Sounds like u got sum white guilt herself there friendo :^)
>>
File: 1453221267804.png (379 KB, 388x524) Image search: [Google]
1453221267804.png
379 KB, 388x524
>>67770251
anon, you see the trumpetist in the middle there? That is Wynton Marsalis, a bona fide legend of jazz music. Your non black friends have no culture whatsoever. I'm white and not even american btw.
>>
>>67770251
Virtually none of his guests are black
>>
>>67770399
Hm. I guess so, in a way.

But a year ago you couldn't have said that.

But I don't ever remember Donald Trump coming out an explicitly saying "This is what is in the interests of white people." He kind of beats around the bush and plays off of identity politics, but he's not really out there for whites, you know. He's just riding that wave.
>>
>>67773392
Dude everything in this country is for white people lol, name one thing white people cant do freely in this country.
Like what polorizing issues do you have in your own community that is strictly a white problem?
Like we got black on black violence, which is why we have anti-violence rallies and inner city youth programs to try to get kids off the street and shit.
>>
>>67773716
>Dude everything in this country is for white people lol
>>
File: 1444147264771.jpg (26 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
1444147264771.jpg
26 KB, 403x312
>>67773716

we cant say nigger without being assaulted

we cant have a white pride parade or a white history month

we cant have a white lives rally

and we have to socialize with niggers and non whites if we want to not be shunned by society
>>
>>67773716
We are slowly and relatively quietly being robbed of the means or the right to view ourselves as "white people," as a unique culture and race that has a right to seek it's own interests.

>Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, European countries for everybody

ect ect
>>
>>67773971
First off, I just have to say I have no real strong opinion whatsoever one way or the other.

Playing devil's advocate here, it is very socially acceptable to show pride in white culture, as long as "whiteness" is not the only defining aspect (i.e. Russian/Irish/German etc. cultural associations that exist everywhere).

Second, I think the reason behind the whole "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, EU for everybody" really stemmed from imperialism. Europeans dominated the world starting from the 17th century and incorporated many things from many cultures - now that the whole world is generally more "civil" how could Europeans not expect a huge influx of foreigners?
>>
>>67773891

>we cant say nigger without being assaulted
You can right now lol, unless you are currently surrounded by black people at this exact moment. If thats the case then yeah I wouldn't say something that's obviously insulting to someone for no reason

>we cant have a white pride parade or a white history month
Why not, the Klan does it all the time. Literally who is stopping you. Like you don't have to wait for permission lol, Lord knows we didn't

>we cant have a white lives rally
Well what white issues is your white lives rally gonna be about? If your doing it just because "well the blacks have one :(" then you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

>and we have to socialize with niggers and non whites if we want to not be shunned by society
Is that really that hard for you to do?
If it is don't worry about it, we don't really want to socialize with you anyway lol
>>
>>67773971
Kiss me I'm Irish
Italian stallion
Polish and proud

Black people generally don't specify country because most African Americans don't know where the fuck they hail from and our great great great great grandparents had their names changed
>>
>>67773891
>we cant have a white pride parade

it's on July 4th
>>
>>67774953
>Am Irish/English Australian something like 5 generations back on both sides
>All arrived as lawful immigrants some time after colonization but before Federation, almost all relatives took on some kind of productive job to try and build the nation, some of them through politics in a now defunct little family dynasty
>Keep getting told to feel guilty for stealing the country from the aboriginal population and how they're the true owners of the land and how I should feel bad about using it
T-thanks.
>>
/pol/ please go
>>
File: 081_goQb6e2.jpg (137 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
081_goQb6e2.jpg
137 KB, 428x500
>>67774620
>>
File: 1458754433125.jpg (119 KB, 837x934) Image search: [Google]
1458754433125.jpg
119 KB, 837x934
>>67774953
>Black people generally don't specify country because most African Americans don't know where the fuck they hail from and our great great great great grandparents had their names changed

WE
>>
>>67775089
> implying you have to feel guilty just because someone told you to
And yeah this country was stolen from native Americans, you don't have to feel bad about it but you probably should acknowledge it. Well not even really, do what you want, I'm not your mom lol
>>
>>67775390
Black people have stands?
>>
>>67775196
Nah senpai
>>
>>67774620
>Well what white issues is your white lives rally gonna be about?

this is implying blacklivematter has a legitimate cause in the first place and isnt just a victim LARPing role play group for bored black kids who are going through an identity crises because they think the entirety of "being black" is fighting against oppression
>>
>>67774620
Just because you can do something legally, doesn't mean you 'can', due to the legal repercussions that it will incur. Silencing freedom of expression through ostracizing and social exclusion is actually a really big deal.
>>
>>67775575
It's about black on black violence, police brutality, rape, fighting against the gang "hood nigga" mentality, giving kids who were born into shitty situations guidence.

Like I'm not saying anyof this shit is new, or that you have to be down with it, but black lives matter has definitive stances on alot of (mostly black) issues.
>>
File: 1373483933961.jpg (38 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1373483933961.jpg
38 KB, 499x374
>>67775489
>>
>>67774620
>Well what white issues is your white lives rally gonna be about?
Creating a support network for white teens who may experience racially unique problems on a day-to-day basis?
Helping white families in low income neighborhoods who lack the social mobility afforded to other races through affirmative action programs?
Establishing local white communities to help appreciate our collective culture and history, and spread it to the younger generations?
Overcoming class boundaries with our race, to give younger white people positive role models in middle or upper class society?
Reducing the feelings of isolation and alienation that many young white people feel today?
Giving white people a platform to speak from without fearing reprisal - a 'safespace' I believe they call it.
>>
>>67775647
I'm sorry my mans, I don't know what to tell you.
I just don't see how you expect black people (or people in general) to be totally cool and accepting of you saying nigger.
>>
>>67775859
They don't have to like it. I sure as fuck don't like having Salon articles written everyday telling me how I'm literally Hitler for being white. But they can tolerate it like everyone else.
>>
>>67775809
See, was that so hard?
Now start it up, make some t-shirts and get out there buddy!
>>
>>67775749

no it isnt. I know groups do address those problems and try to fix them, but #blacklivesmatter is nothing more than a civil rights role playing group
>>
>>67775904
A few months ago a bunch of students in the US tried establishing a European student union. It got shut down pretty hard and they all received some harsh threats despite being as polite as possible.

There's a pretty big bias against anything white and positive at the moment.
>>
>>67775989
Have you ever actually asked them what it's about instead of just guessing
>>
>>67775575
>LARPing role play group
>>
/pol/ please leave
>>
>>67773716
>getting into a good university while white and having grades just barely above 93% of black Americans (putting you in the bottom 1/5th of whites)
>getting hired for a job from a major employer that is 'diversifying'
>getting a government job in an area with a high black population
>running for office as a non-cuck in a majority black area
>not having to be constantly on guard while in an area with upwards of a 20% black population
You know they'll rob whitey first if he looks like he won't put up much of a fight.
This is why I look like a Nazi, so niggers avoid me instead of having to do it the other way around. When you look like me, they just assume you CCW. And they'd be right.
>can't be nationalist because this makes you racist
>can't believe in meritocracy because this makes you racist/sexist
>can't believe in equal enforcement of the law on all members of the population because this makes you racist/sexist/xenophobic
>can't believe in self determination because this makes you racist/sexist

Shit really went sideways in the 90's.
It all seemed like fun.
And now everyone is a fucking retard.
>>
>>67776073
>Have you ever actually asked them what it's about instead of just guessing

I dont give a shit what they politically PR made "points" are, I judge them and any other group on their actions. They only protest when a white police officer kills a black person for any reason. They never address black on black violence and mostly just annoy people by screaming shit in libraries and bitching about petty things like cultural appropriation because a white person has dreads (even though dreads arent even an African hair style) and act like they are being sprayed with fire hoses. Typical LARPing behavoir

its a joke, but they are too far into it themselves to see that
>>
>>67775461
>stolen
Very few of the people on this planet are descended from the first people to live there.
Attitudes like this are mostly from people who didn't pay any attention in high school history (or even took it), let alone took any further interest in world history after.

Fuck you.

I swear, if I run into some faggot that claims that the land I was born on is 'stolen' by 'my people' from someone else, I'm going to beat the fucking ass.
>>
Gents it's been wonderful discussing race politics with you but I have work.
I love you all
>>
File: 144_AGjtr.jpg (28 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
144_AGjtr.jpg
28 KB, 577x435
>>67776073
>approaching groids
>>
>>67776278
Despite the rage.
You'd likely find most of us friendly in person.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.