[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>total prick the entire time >embarrasses him in every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: love-netflix.png?w=1156.png (1 MB, 1156x771) Image search: [Google]
love-netflix.png?w=1156.png
1 MB, 1156x771
>total prick the entire time
>embarrasses him in every social situation they're in
>is mean to all his friends
>gets him fired from work
>"lol I'm an addict"
>all is forgiven

What a stupid fucking ending. I can't wait to see what kind of wacky normalfag situations they get into in season 2 while undermining a drug and sex addiction.
>>
Who is this tumescence luminescence?
>>
Well, she's hot and "cool". In media (and in real life to some extent), hot girls are allowed to get away with anything. If the roles were reversed in this show, it simply would not work. It was be inconceivable to even write a show where a dude was an absolute prick to a woman and she forgive him every step of the way without some sort of metal/physical abuse spin.
>>
Nice nose
>>
>>67769922
and this is why I will die alone, forever an 8/10 that is socially cucked JDIMSA
>>
>>67769810
Does he at least get to cream in her snatch?
>>
>>67769810
dat ass in the suit pants tho
>>
>>67769810
you'd be surprised with the shit u would put up with if u were dating a chick at or above 8/10, especially if she's good in bed. It's like crack/dota/gambling.
>>
>>67772534
but she's a 7
>>
pretty sure that was the entire idea behind the show, two people who are really shitty to each other but constantly forgive and keep it going. Life is more similar to that then movie relationships.
>>
File: 1449699418722.gif (89 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1449699418722.gif
89 KB, 350x350
I haven't watched this shit series but the biggest part of love is forgiving your soul partner because you would do anything to make them happy even if your ego is hurt, you are emotionally upset at her, and try to keep the beauty in them for themselves. It's selflessness and selfishness mixed so you can try to have a happy life with someone you want, hot or not. Beauty is existential anyway. It can only be forgotten.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (44 KB, 327x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
44 KB, 327x200
>>67773003
shes a 9 in my book
>>
File: 1447036740011.gif (2 MB, 528x292) Image search: [Google]
1447036740011.gif
2 MB, 528x292
>>67769810
>sex addiction
>real thing

Pick one
>>
>>67773922
Virgin detected
>>
File: love-netflix-trailer.jpg (137 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
love-netflix-trailer.jpg
137 KB, 1200x627
>>67773003
7 is a bit harsh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.