[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: JUST.png (388 KB, 616x298) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
388 KB, 616x298
>>
>>67768802
the adults
>>
>Sophie Turner
>Jennifer Lawrence
Who the fuck did the casting?
>>
>>67768802
Did they tell us how Xman: the origins Wolverine and Deadpool can cohexist?
>>
>>67769208
DOFP erases Origins from history
>>
>>67769208
Newpool is the result of the new time line.
>>
>>67768802
The older cast is so much better it's not worth mentioning.
>>
>>67769240
Oh, didn't see that one, is it something that happens in-universe or they just show it's not canon anymore?
>>
>>67768853
This.
>>
>>67768904
it was done with the help of Bryan Singer's Casting Couch
>>
>>67768802
>cosplayers on the right
>>
>>67769296
Why don't you watch if you care that much. It's one of the better capeshit movies
>>
>>67769296
Wolverine changes history with time travel and everyone who died in X3 is alive again. X1, X2, X3 and Origins are no longer canon
>>
>>67768802
Jean Grey is actually the most powerful mutant in both roster, even if the Dark Phoenix isn't activated. So I will go with the older Jean.
>>
>>67768802
>that Beast
>that Nightcrawler
And since fucking when is Mystique an X-men and not in her mutant form?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.