[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously? Who the fuck actually watches ads on jewtube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: jewtube.jpg (35 KB, 900x215) Image search: [Google]
jewtube.jpg
35 KB, 900x215
Seriously?

Who the fuck actually watches ads on jewtube?
>>
People who watch Let's Plays and shit
>>
>>67768389

Or maybe teens who watch makeup and clothing vids(?)
>>
I watch funny ads
>>
I'm anti-ad and pro life ;^) I've never clicked an ad even for my favorite content creators and always skip them even for my favorite tubers. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.
>>
>tfw ad block
>tfw didn't even know youtube had ads until some of my friends started bitching about it a couple weeks after the fact
>>
I don't get what you don't understand
>>
AUDIBLE IS A FREE LOOTCRATE THAT LETS YOU SHAVE FOR A DOLLAR WHICH YOU CAN LEARN FROM LYNDA
>>
>>67769147

Who the fuck isnt pro life outside of America these days
>>
There are ads on youtube?
>>
>>67769174
>tfw have to use uni computer for youtube video
I am not proud to admit the amount of shit I lost that day
>>
I had to be in awe that I watched television for the first 14 or so years my life, you really are paying to be advertised to. You get like 25% commercial 75% show if you're fucking lucky. I'm so glad now with the advent of computers and the internet I can pirate literally all of my media and have such apps that let me say fuck you to advertising.

Also I had to get rid of normiebook, they must phish your shit because I kept getting ads for asian single dating sites and depression help hotlines.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.