[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of this seasons first episode??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screengrab 86.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screengrab 86.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
What did /tv/ think of this seasons first episode??
>>
>>67762445
Falling down the cliff was a bit over the top, rest was solid.

The guy in the pool is that mustached guard and it's all an unfinished flashback, right?
>>
Exposition in the beginning annoyed me.
Robbing the house was good.
Glad they didn't keep Ray in the chair.
>>
awful
>>
>>67762445
I will wait for all the episodes because it is too shit for weekly viewving
>>
>>67762489

I thought it was a Sunset Blvd. reference.
>>
>>67762445
It was ok, but could have used more Krieger.
>>
Nothing really kept me interested.

I've enjoyed Archer until now, though I think it's followed the classic American pattern of quality, but this opener was just pretty dull

How long can I stand to watch awful people be irritating to one another?
>>
File: archer.jpg (79 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
79 KB, 1920x1080
I'm sceptical about them doing the serialized format again, but besides that it's a pretty good start.
>>
>>67762445
loved the first 2 or 3 seasons. Its shit now and i am disappointed that its not getting any better.

I used to laugh a lot watching this show, but the last season was pretty damn dull and this one doesnt seem to pick up the pace in any way nor does it seem to improve on the "humour" that they've had for the past few seasons.

All in all a very weak opener for me and i hope that the next episodes will be better..
>>
I wanted to see more of Lana's camel toe, but they put the climbing gear there.
Assholes.
>>
>>67762489
>over the top
It went over the top, and then it went over another top, and then it went on and on, and I kept laughing like a moron.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.