[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mike Smith: Actor Reportedly Arrested for Domestic Battery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>Mike Smith: Actor Reportedly Arrested for Domestic Battery in California

>Smith is known for his role on TV series "Trailer Park Boys." He allegedly got into an altercation with a female friend at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, news outlets reported.

fuckin' way she goes boys
>>
>>67759407

This guy is such a prick that he can't even play bubbles anymore without bubs seeming like a fucking prick as well
>>
>>67759407
Let he who has never spent more than 15 minutes with an actual woman cast the first stone.
>>
>>67759407
He's from the maritimes he can't help it. Get Ellen Page a little drunk and the exact same thing would happen.
>>
>>67759488

https://youtu.be/my6bfA14vMQ

>replace bulls with dykes
>>
>>67759444
This
>>
why do you hold actors to a higher moral standard than everyone else? they're actors. they're not deities. they pretend to be other people for a living.
>>
who cares, the show fucking tanked after season 4
>>
Fuck the bitch.
#bailoutbubbles
>>
>>67759407

not surprising Mike Smith is a huge cunt of a person
>>
>>67759444
trips of truth

no matter how badly a woman is fucking your shit up do you give in and lay a hand on them. not because they don't deserve it, but because it is exactly what they want: to turn you into a monster for the whole world to see. to manipulate you into doing something you never thought you'd do.
never give them what they want. ever.
>>
Season 10 sucked so he deserves it
>>
>>67759444
what?
>>
>>67759750
are you suggesting that no one would care if some random Joe went around beating up women?
>>
>>67759407
Noooooooo! I need my next season!
>>
>>67759791
You missed some of the best stuff.
>>
>>67761055
Season 9 was great, though.
>>
>>67760569
i dont see a problem with it if they are the same size
>>
kek
>>
>>67759407
He'll be out before shooting begins.
>>
greasy...
>>
Gettin fucking hammered down at the legion this is what'll happen
>>
>>67759444
trips of truth.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.