[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>world is over >attack the man for just doing whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: SH019213490000.jpg (111 KB, 749x562) Image search: [Google]
SH019213490000.jpg
111 KB, 749x562
>world is over
>attack the man for just doing whatever

Why do people watch this? I turned it off the second Kristen Schaal was giving him shit for what every person would do.
>>
>>67759337
Kirsten schaal eventually warms up to him and even sticks up for him when no one else does.
>>
>>67759337
>there are other people

So he's not the last man on earth?
>>
>>67759464
yes
>>
>>67759337
I've never hated a shot this much in my entire life.

But then again, it is on Fox, and all they make is shit.
>>
More like last cuck on Earth haha

He just couldn't compete with those African warriors and their BBC gene
>>
dropped it after watching 2 episodes
>>
>>67759337
it would have been a lot better if it was just him and some other woman only and not like 2 men and 4 women
i dropped the show exactly at the moment when he decided to keep the 2 new females a secret
>>
would have been better if they made a sort of castaway setting with just him coping with being the last human alive and didn't introduce all these cringe characters
>>
>>67759570
>only BBC is dead
u wot m9
>>
>>67759337
Why is Daredevil in this?
>>
>>67759337
>giving him shit for what every person would do.
And that is?....
>>
>>67759691
Rape and forage?
>>
>>67759337
>fox
>will forte

How could it not be complete shit? And even if it had been good somehow it would've been axed in the first season.
>>
>>67759712
Really? Haven't seen the show desu
>>
>>67759691
he took pretty much all the good shit from the Smithsonian and decorated the house he lives in with them
>>
>>67759858
Ooo
So do they all drive fancy cars and giant homes and shit?
>>
>>67759949
>fancy cars
not really, they obviously didn't have the budget for that
>>
>main character finds a cow wandering the streets
>fat guy gets all the credit because he's the only one who knows how to milk it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.