[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the textures of these suits supposed to imply? Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What are the textures of these suits supposed to imply?

Is there a reason why Batman's suit is crudely stitched together?
>>
>>67757703
His entire suit is bullet proof.

I shit you not, that suit is somehow able to deflect bullets. He gets shot point blank in the back of the head and literally ignores it
>>
>>67757955
>He gets shot point blank in the back of the head and literally ignores it
>DCucks will defend this
>>
>>67757984

Black Panther.
>>
>>67757955
Didn't he notice and got really mad about it?
>>
>>67757955
That's because he added an extra layer of armor to it. Alfred says that in his first scene.
>>
>>67757703
Fuck, WB really has a top notch costume design department.
>>
Soooooo, will Superman even get a pity sequel? I'd rather they force him into another team-up movie desu.
>>
>>67757703
The texture is just a way to hide the blank expanse of solid color. Otherwise, they would appear naked to the eye. The texture feeds your brain with information, so it doesn't recognize it's looking at a blank surface.
>>
>>67758018
Does he get shot in the head ?
>>
>>67758238
Another team up movie where he doesn't say ONE WORD to Wonder Woman?
>>
>>67758293

By a gunship
>>
>>67758324
when?
If the answer is in the comics then,
>>>/co/
>>
>>67758346

Trailer 2
>>
>>67757955
>>67757984
Batman very clearly had a layer of armor underneath the fabric. You see Alfred playing with pieces of it when you first see the Batcave.
>>
>>67758352
Isn't he superhuman?
>>
>>67758373

Maybe, dunno in the film. But his suit is made entirely out of Vibranium (same stuff as Cap's shield)
>>
>>67757984
>RDJ's hand gets blasted point blank in the civil war trailers and nothing

relax guy i didnt like BvS either but you're acting like a child
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.