[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trailer Park Boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1536x1021) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1536x1021
What's the consensus?
>>
CIA approved
>>
I give it 7 randybobandies out of 10
>>
Needs more Bill wilson
>>
making lahey Rickey's father was a stupid decision.
Prove me wrong
>>
>>67758459

I though he meant lIke a metaphorical son
>>
First few seasons are GOAT
>>
>>67758459
Yes. That was very dumb, but even that can't keep this show out of my top 5.
>>
>>67755872

>Everyone in the park aged horribly and is fat
>laheys actor is too old for the physical humor lahey used to do
>phil collins is dead
>out of place cameos
>more stupid swearnet shit
>the entire show takes place in a little trailer Cul de sac set instead of traveling all over the park

Rckys always getting overly emotional and bubbles is a prick in the new season

Though I wouldn't mind another clattenburg movie with an awesome soundtrack like the 1st one
>>
>>67758603
>more stupid swearnet shit

this is the word part imo, it feels so out of place

i also disapprove of the new characters and the heavy focus on them. old school tpb had likable side characters and people you wanted to see more of. every character change they make now seems to be for the worse and it leads to long, five minute plus stretches where you're not laughing at all. donna was the start of it and it's just gotten worse.
>>
>>67758603
>bubbles is a prick in the new season
might be real life spilling over
>>
>>67758459
He didnt mean literally.
>>
the first six seasons are okay

season seven is a huge step up. much tighter writing, much funnier, much better story

but apparently it's about to turn to shit. wish me luck wading through seasons 8-10, /tv/
>>
>>67758505
>>67758803
"In Looks Like the Liquor Wins, Lahey confesses to a comatose Ricky that he had an affair with Tammy, and that there was a reason why Ray and Jim had always been mortal enemies, revealing that Jim is Ricky's biological father." haven't seen the episode but that makes it sound like its literal
>>
>>67758744
100%.

Worked on set as an extra for a movie, then mike smith came into my shitty retail job I was working. guys a prick
>>
>>67758744

I think it's this famalam
>>
>>67758874
especially since that secret was the basis for barb's blackmail scheme against jim that she mentioned 50 times and was the sole reason jim was helping her.

it's like some people don't even pay attention to what they're watching
>>
>>67759003
or just fakkin baked rite out bud
>>
>>67758603
>Though I wouldn't mind another clattenburg movie with an awesome soundtrack like the 1st one.
Was that the movie that had The Tea Party tword the ending? Not even Canadian but man was that a blast from the past I had forgotten all about.
>>
>>67758537
this i cant watch the later seasons
>>
Fucking Barb, Candy and Donna(was this the first time she admitted to having a penis?) were the worst parts. Also cholo J-roc and his kid, uhh, the celeb cameos sucked, but its undeniably comfy any way and Ill watch every season and movie forever.
>>
>>67759263
Pretty much this. Snoop was alright, the other two "literally who"s were just annoying.

The ending felt rushed. Why would Ricky getting shot get Barb to drop Candy and Donna? Makes no sense. Also, I like TPB seasons to have happy endings - they fulfill their goals, though they do end up in jail. Julian leaving was a terrible way to end it.
>>
Watched the first episode, didn't laugh once.
>>
>>67759572
oh yeah, Benson is literally just dude weed lmao, fuck that dude, Tom is just washed up tier, but at least he knew it, and even that 4th wall breaking shit killed the mood, he was leaps and bounds better than le weed rap man and super high me bro as far as characters in the universe go. I think I liked Tom because I would want to drive in the shitmobile, get carts, hang with julian and ricky, and sleep with bubbles 10/10 qt kittens [/spoilers]
>>
>>67759604
the early seasons aren't as good. it kinda builds on itself, and eventually gets into a good groove. also the video quality gets better

season 7 is GOAT
>>
>>67758459
Can't prove you wrong because it's true.

On a similar subject, I dislike how they've forgotten about Jim and Barb's daughter (played by Ellen Page) that appeared in Season 2.
>>
>>67760314
ellen prolly thinks shes too good for it now or some shit.diva.
>>
>>67758879
>Smith being a prick
Can you elaborate on this? I've heard the exact opposite
>>
Its shit.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.