[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Freddy dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 13591743.jpg (108 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
13591743.jpg
108 KB, 1500x1500
Is Freddy dead?
>>
Can't kill what's already dead
>>
of course he's dead.
he died in a fire before the first movie in the series.
did you even watch them?
>>
When he turned that chick into a cockroach I came buckets.

BUCKETS
>>
>>67748923
Same, also
>that force feeding scene
Started my one of many fetishes.
>>
>>67748961
The other night I realized Screaming mad George was responsible for most of my fetishes. He did the effects for so many great movies.
>>
Freddy
>>
fred's dead, baby. fred's dead.
>>
>>67748914
freddy is never truly gone

the franchise however may hopefully rip in peace
>>
>>67748923
That give me a boner when I was three
>>
>>67751359
They will inevitably attempt to reboot it, but I sincerely hope they just say fuck it and go a campy route again. Grimdark Freddy sucks.

Also it would be more interesting if in life he was actually innocent, and the reason he is evil is because he was wrongfully killed and he's out for revenge, instead of being evil and then...being evil again.
>>
as long as bill wilson is alive
>>
>>67751579
>if in life he was actually innocent, and the reason he is evil is because he was wrongfully killed and he's out for revenge

might make for a good tv series, lemme just shoot that over to the CW see what they think
>>
File: rooneyangry.png (301 KB, 682x530) Image search: [Google]
rooneyangry.png
301 KB, 682x530
>>67748843
>Remake comes out
>Rooney begins badmouthing it immediately after release

Shit movie, but that's poor form, Roon.
>>
>>67748843
Yes.
>>
You know who would make a good Freddy?

Tom Hiddleston
>>
>>67751730
ugly lispy cunt rooned the movie
>>
>>67751730
Post examples of her badmouthing the remake.
>>
>>67751730
Based RoonRoon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.