[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IASIP Renewed For 2 More Seasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY INDEED!!!!

The long-range forecast for FXX's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? Sunny through 2019.

The show created on a shoestring by St. Joe's Prep grad Rob McElhenney got renewed for Seasons 13 and 14 on Friday on the strength of ratings for its recently concluded 11th season, in which it was the No.1 scripted comedy in basic and pay cable among adults 18-34 and 18-49 for 2016 so far, according to FX Networks.

In Season 14, it will tie The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet for TV's longest-running live-action comedy.

“If anyone doubts the power of a camcorder and a dream, just look at It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which was a DIY backyard pilot when Rob, Charlie and Glenn brought it to FX and will go down in TV history as one of the most loved and enduring comedies,” said Nick Grad, co-president of original programming for FX Networks. “Few shows make it this far or have such devoted fans, and we owe it all to the creative vision and great humor of the creators and cast who keep Sunny fresh and inventive every season."

http://uproxx.com/tv/its-always-sunny-renewed-season-13-14/
>>
>>67742670
I was kind of hoping it would have ended next season.
>>
>>67742788
fuck that I want sunny till Frank is dead
>>
>>67742788
I want more, I don't even care if it drops in quality a little bit, I still enjoy even the bad episodes.
>>
>>67742670
just kill the fucking show already
>>
>>67742840
>>67742849
Nah, I liked season 11 and even enjoy seasons 6-9 even though they're hated here. But enough is enough is enough.

It's just that I doubt they're going to be able to put out funny, original content and that they're going to ruin the show.
>>
I still like the show, but 14 seasons is way too long.
>>
>>67743007
Ruined how? The early seasons still exist, I'm all for more content.

Old seasons of the simpsons aren't "ruined" by the shitty new seasons. Old seasons of other popular show aren't ruined by new stuff either.
>>
Season 3 and 8 sucked dick. Haven't seen any past 8
>>
rickety crickets will be a shriveled stump by the time this series ends
>>
File: 1396249405768.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1396249405768.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>>67743294
>Season 3 sucked
>>
too bad it's fuckin shit
>>
garbage show
>>
>>67743294
Season 8 is one of the best seasons dumbass.
>>
>>67742840
the last episode is them throwing him in the trash
>>
what are your top 3 eps?

>dennis and dee on welfare
>dance marathon
>extreme home makeover
>>
it sucks that i can't really believe anything today
but i'm fine with that
sure it's dropped in quality and even though i hated half the season, it's still better than nothing
>>
>the gang gets trapped
>the gang dances their asses off
>the nightman cometh

I'm goin for gasps
>>
I'm usually eager for the show to end before it gets unbearable, until the one or two good episodes a season and then in happy it still exists
>>
>>67743652
>The gang throws Frank in the trash

Plot is Charlie wakes up and thinks Frank is dead. They take his body and just throw him in the dumpster, but he's still alive and wakes up, wackiness ensues.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.