[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have a working link to that leaked audio of the season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 318x159
Does anyone have a working link to that leaked audio of the season 6 finale of the walking dead? I will be forever greatful
>>
>>67730910
it doesn't shed any light on the events of the episode.

From the sounds of the leak it also confirms that they will cheapen the death by turning it into a cliffhanger rather than an unflinchingly brutal introduction to Negan
>>
>>67731155
So i read, but somewhere someone has the mp3. I haven't heard it and would like to study it myself.
>>
This video spliced in a small clip from the several minute original audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEHttcXr1cw

0:06-0:08 could be saying "Mag-Maggie" though.
>>
File: image.png (200 KB, 342x314) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200 KB, 342x314
>>67732195
Honestly the "Mag....Maggie" part makes me so much more comfortable with it. A complete cliffhanger on the victim would be trash and borderline cash grab.
>>
>>67731220
I have the file but I'm too lazy to upload it for you. Sorry anon. Should've been here the other night everyone was downloading it. But I guess you're too much of a faggot to keep up with stuff and things.
>>
>>67731220
Check the archives.
>>
File: 14591470933215.jpg (38 KB, 144x207) Image search: [Google]
14591470933215.jpg
38 KB, 144x207
>cliffhanger
>yfw that was the pre-op scene
They'll make you watch 50 minutes of nothing happens just to show who gets Lucilled.
>>
I have a friend who looks identical to "comic Negan" too bad they didn't cast him. He's a drug dealer too so he knows some people in the mob.
>>
>>67734709
This. The sneak peek they released look like a clear indicator the POV scene is the pre-credits scene.
>>
>>67734709
>>67735555
Someone is going to be facing Lucille. If you don't know what Lucille is, it's what he names his bat. So yes, at some point, someone is going to be facing Lucille.
>>
>>67730910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfaHiciFT6s
>>
>>67734709
>>67735555
I would actually love if that's the cold open, as long as we get to see the real deal at the end of the episode with no pulled punches.
>>
File: laughinganimegirl.gif (357 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirl.gif
357 KB, 500x282
>>67736171
Frickin' frackin' friggin' peepee pants city
>>
>>67732195
it's "look at THAT....takin it like a champ"

listen to it a few times, his voice sounds higher because the character is coming out of being dazed but that's what he says
>>
If my name is the same as a character on the show, I'll eat my own shit
>>
in the leak Negan's like "look...at....that" not "maggie". there's literally no way to know at this point who it is, although leaks say it's a cliffhanger.

I'm skeptical because AMC has withheld leaks and spoilers on both Mad Men and Breaking Bad, so there's a small amount of hope.
>>
>>67737321
no, his voice is higher because it's glenns voice. he's trying to say 'maggie', but because he just got hit on top of the head with lucille he's retarded now. therefore, he can only muster out 'maa-maagg'. see?
>>
>>67736171
So they definitely say Glenn at the end, right?
>>
>>67737472
Listen to >>67736171
all the way through
>>
>>67737472
explain maggie and everyone screaming glenn and the crying baby then.

face it glenn is ded.
>>
>>67737905
You're gonna have egg on your face come Sunday pal.
>>
>>67736171
Negan's voice just got me pregnant.
>>
>>67738149
>Todd Todd
>>
>>67736171
>future serial killer
This line makes no goddamn sense with regards to the tv version of Carl. Fucking hell.
>>
>>67737905
listen to the leak again, faggot

it's negan saying "look at that"

you are only hearing Maggie because it confirms your bias
>>
>>67739365
Are you suggesting that comic Negan read all the previous issues of TWD? Fuck, you're autistic.
>>
>>67739365
he comments to Carl "at least cry, kid", it's a reference to Carl not being scared, like a psycho.
>>
>>67739467
>>67739484
Thanks for setting me straight, ladies.
>>
How is BrBa allowed to say fuck a couple times a season but, TWD can't?
>>
>useless chink dies

At least Negan is finally here, admit it Glenn's role in the show combined with his plot armor makes him easy to hate.
>>
>>67739744
Say if Glenn isn't killed, what happens to him then? He's literally useless beyond this point.

Another thing, the characters are so over powered compared to the comic it's kinda ridiculous. Where the book had the characters getting lucky with cheap shouted situations, the show's are all like navy seal trained.
>>
>>67739727
It's a sponsorship thing, The Walking Dead's ratings command lots of very high-paying advertisers and AMC is too happy merchant to risk pissing any of them off.
>>
Y bump
>>
Here's hoping Spoil The Dead's source was tricked and they edited the victim out of the screener copy.
>>
>>67731220
https://soundcloud.com/asarathahs/lucille

TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP!
>>
>>67742590
>edited
Nope. There is a point of view Lucille scene, however, nobody can confirm if it is the cliffhanger or not. Look at the sneak peek, it is blurry and you can hear Negan whistling before it cut to Morgan.

It'd make sense if the screener omitted additional minutes beyond the scene to prevent leaks. AMC has been cracking down from anything getting spoiled.
>>
>>67743172
>Nope.
What gives you your confidence?
>>
>>67743550
Did you read the rest of what was posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-2a1kkQLg

That's the sneak peek and you can hear Negan whistling which look like a silhouette of him walking around.

The leaked audio when the ringing sound enter and everybody voice become distorted, you get the sense it'd switch to POV.

Moreover, the leak eight second clipnof Negan taking a swing at someone before it went black and showed him laughing afterwards.
>>
>>67739414
Yes, Negan voice is clear and can be heard when he said "Look at that" yet you're aware the audio doesn't stop there, right? You can still hear everybody screaming and what appear to sound like "Ma...g...ieeee..." although very faintly.
>>
>>67745049
How does that sneak peek confirm any of that? Are you some kind of waterhead?
>>
>>67731155
They say Daryl's name and you can hear his head squishing
>>
>>67745428
>>67682230
>>
>>67746037
I know about the pov shot. That doesn't mean it won't show who his victim is before it switches to a first person angle.
>>
File: 1459129019103.jpg (20 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1459129019103.jpg
20 KB, 624x352
>>67745490
>killing the cash cow
>current year
>>
>>67746210
>That doesn't mean it won't show who his victim is
Then it wouldn't be a cliffhanger as it is rumoured.

At best, the audience will only get to see the character jawline get dislocated making it still unclear who got Lucilled.
>>
>>67746523
How would it not be a cliffhanger? Negan slaughters a beloved main character and then saunters off with his men, reminding Rick and co. that they better have half their shit ready when it's time for him to pick it up. To be continued.
Do you not know what a cliffhanger is?
>>
>>67745490
>Daryl get shot by Dwight
>Negan want a fresh kill
>Swing Lucille at Glenn
In the leaked audio it sound like Glenn got rearrange from the line and place away from Maggie after Negan told her she look shitty and possibly threatened to put her out of her pregnancy pains, because he tried to shield her.

When Negan does "eenie, meenie, miny, moe" and swing he'll have a happy coincidence and still Lucille Glenn.
>>
>>67746732
And the leak said the season finale end with the pov shot and the audience won't find out until season seven.
>>
>>67730910
Rolling for Negan
>>
>>67746732
>reminding Rick and co. that they better have half their shit ready when it's time for him to pick it up. To be continued.
Are you pretending to be retarded? The eleven minute leaked audio is of the last minutes of the episode and Negan didn't remind Rick to have their shit ready.

It ends with everybody still screaming over who got Lucille.
>>
>>67747006
>>67747178
>implying the screener version wasn't edited to keep the identity of the victim secret
>implying they'd be stupid enough to separate the shock value from the pathos by turning it into a silly guessing game
>>
>>67747006
>>67747178

That would be so fucking stupid I refuse to believe it
>>
You know nothing John Slow.
>>
>>67747397
Yesterday, there was something going around they added an extra three minutes in the broadcast version, yet nothing of that rumour sufficed. So, until word come out about that. In the words of Lauren Cohan: "It'd be the cliffhangerist, Soprano like ending to a season yet."
>>
>>67747530
It's really hard to confirm since it is all hearsay. And everybody who saw the screeners said it end that way.

It's up to you to decided rather they omitted some scenes in the screeners or not.
>>
>>67747397
>implying they'd be stupid enough to separate the shock value from the pathos by turning it into a silly guessing game
Well, let's see.
>Glenn's fake-out-death during episode three lasted for four episodes with everyone guessing rather he survived or not
>baby Judith empty car seat at the end of season four and fans guessing rather she survived or died
Yes, they'd be stupid enough to do the same for season six finale because they'd want to captalize on the infamous Jon Snow schtick.
>>
>>67748127
Ah, and even the recent episode,
>Dwight shot Daryl and some are guessing rather he survived or lived
>the mid season finale with Sam calling Jessie name and everyone guessing who is going to get killed
>>
File: calvin-n-hobbes.jpg (77 KB, 820x661) Image search: [Google]
calvin-n-hobbes.jpg
77 KB, 820x661
>>67747397
>>
>>67748403
>Morgan and Rick spotted blood and some are guessing Carol fate too thinking she'll suicide
>>
>>67738149
DUBS DUBS!
>>
>>67745049
>you can hear Negan whistling
We heard whistling in the latest episode did we not? I think it's one of Dwight's peculiarities.
>>
>>67739058
>crying baby then
That was simply Carl.
>>
>>67748127
Fuuuuck.
>>
I can understand a cliffhanger because of fucking marketting, but if they don't actually show the character being beaten to death I'll be pretty pissed.
I'm worried we're going to get this incredibly watered down Negan who will actually make the Governor look good by comparison.
>>
>>67748550
With how it look like a night scene, it could be very well Negan.

I wouldn't put it aside me if it is a Savior did captured Carol and it is them whistling as she wake up blindfolded or something.

I don't remember Dwight or any Savior whistling at the end of the episode.
>>
File: 1386614372300.png (590 KB, 572x554) Image search: [Google]
1386614372300.png
590 KB, 572x554
>>
>>67749009
>I'll be pretty pissed
I think that's why everyone is expecting to see who got Lucilled. Nobody want to wait the six month.

Negan been hyped to death, everyone want the reward to pay off with his character and introduction.
>>
there's an extra 3 minutes added to a 90 minute finale. they're showing who's dying, calm down niggers
>>
>>67749365
Source you nigger
>>
>>67749365
>unconfirmed
And even if three minutes were added, it'll be unrelated to the Lucille scene.

Like the Saviors at the gates of Alexandria preparing to attack.
>>
>>67749648
They showed a preview where Gabriel is trusted to lead while Rick is gone. I wouldn't mind an Episode dedicated to him defending Alexandria, if they want to stretch things out.
>>
>>67749440
>>67749648
it's scheduled to end at 9:33 anons, charter says so
>>
>>67749937
Pretty sure they stuck a FEAR THE WALKING DEAD clip in there
>>
>>67749365
>3 minutes
>Fear the Walking Dead season two promo is three minutes
>>
>>67749860
That'd be great, Gabriel becoming who he is now in the comics. Glad they're making him and Eugene useful and progressing their characters.
>>
>>67736171
This is actually pretty amazing with no visuals.
Kinda like a radiodrama, with a pretty terrifying/wonderful way to introduce a villain.

I'm not into the show in the slightest but all the hype over this character has permeated.

What I don't think people get- is that the Glenn death in the book was a "mind fuck" or whatever because it came completely out of left field. All a guy does is bash a kids head in with a bat-- not even that complex, so everyone whos stupid hype on it is just setting themselves us for disappointment. It wont be shocking unless they or everyone they watch with is BLISSFULLY unaware its coming.
>>
>>67751042
>What I don't think people get- is that the Glenn death in the book was a "mind fuck" or whatever because it came completely out of left field
Kirkman want the same effect for the show.

In the audio clip, it seem like Kirkman did at least get what he intended and made the death come out of left field.
>Negan threaten Maggie
>Glenn try to shield her or something that tick Negan off
>Saviors rearrange Glenn and is seperated from her
>Negan does eenie minne moe
If Glenn does get put elsewhere in the line, nobody would expect it'd be Glenn because he got switch.
>>
>>67743172
TWD fags BLACKED. Everyone knew it was going to be a pov cliffhanger.

>tune in next season to see who died, goy
>>
>>67751895
Okay.
>>
We're all Negan
>>
>>67749937
Fear the Walking Dead air on the tenth, so it is likely a three minute promo to get everyone hype.
>>
>>67752057
I'm Negan.
>>
>>67752057
We are the Walking Dead.
>>
Who /Negan/ here?
>>
This thread now belongs to Negan
>>
>>67749193
That's not what I meant.
I mean if the whole scene is done PoV and we never actually see the beating I'll be pissed. 6 months is still a piss off, but skipping out on what was arguably the most graphic sequence in the book given how many pages it was given for something that took 15-20 seconds at most would be an even bigger piss off.
>>
File: f16873664.jpg (345 KB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
f16873664.jpg
345 KB, 598x800
the madmen, they're actually going to cliffhanger it for money.

they're going to ruin one of the most iconic parts of the comics and butcher it for ad revenue and demo numbers.
>>
>>67733269
>borderline cash grab.
>borderline
no its just a straight cash grab
>>
>>67736171
He sounds great as Negan

Still pissed about the cliffhanger tho
>>
>>67736171
Does he say fuck?
>>
The cliffhanger ending is pretty bullshit.
>>
>>67753554
Some of us have been following the comics for ages
They don't need to pull this shit
If anything it's the kind of thing that will have the opposite effect and kill my love for the franchise
>>
>>67753799
No he uses the term "pegged" instead.
>>
>>67751042
>permeated
>>
>>67749365
no they wont
>>
glenn for lucille 2016
>>
>>67739365
Did you not see the episode where Rick carved that dude about to cornhole Coral from bottom to top? That was the moment Coral became Heisenberg.
>>
>>67755395
I really hope Carl gets a lot more character development, I want to see him as the serial killer. FUCK!
>>
>>67755508
Wait till he stowes away back to Negan's base and goes Rambo on a few saviors. Negan gets pretty hard over it.
>>
>>67755675
Negan's relationship with Carl is probably one of the more interesting ones in the comic, especially after All Out War.
I kinda hope Negan's escape is a red herring and he killed the kid like how he killed Spencer so he can come back and continue grooming Carl into Negan II
>>
>>67756093
Didn't Dwight and Rick basically consider Carl to lead the saviours?
>>
>>67756243
Carl is still only 13 in the comics, even after the timeskip post All Out War.
Dwight was the one to claim Lucille and walk off with the Saviors in the end.
>>
>>67736171
>new world order
Cue this scene being in fucking tons of retarded conspiracy theory videos.
>>
File: Dsr1.png (4 MB, 3044x2342) Image search: [Google]
Dsr1.png
4 MB, 3044x2342
>>67756334
>Dwight was the one to claim Lucille
Pic related
>>
>>67756334
Lastest comments having Dwight bail on the Saviours and head back to Alexandria to help Rick train an Army.
>>
>>67739970
>advertisers get mad when they hear the f bomb

Only in America
>>
who gives a shit, this show sucks
>>
>>67758508
America is home of the SJW, Feminazi, and we're going through a nanny state crisis. 'tis a red pill situation living in this country I tell you what.
>>
>>67760120
t. angsty teen
>>
>>67752057
I'm dirty Dan
>>
>>67759206

Then leave the thread Frank.
>>
Real cliffhanger wasnt send out to the reviewers.

They holding that till it airs.
>>
I don't think anyone says Mag..Maggie I can't hear it? I'm not saying glen doesn't die, i'm saying that anyone who thinks that mumbling sounds like glen saying mag..maggie either has superhero hearing or is projecting because they want glen to die
>>
The audio clearly ends with the theme song. So the "PoV" ending people are up in arms about could very well just be the cold opening.

We'll see Glenn die. Don't worry.
>>
Why do people keep claiming it's a a cliffhanger when the music at the end of the clip indicates that it's the BEGINNING of the episode?
>>
>>67761501
That's how the episode typically ends retard, you just don't usually hear it because AMC always plays the Promo for the next episode immediately after the episode ends and mutes the credits. However in the screener copy there's no promo so it just plays the credits as usual.
>>
>>67736171
>people actually believing it's Carl
This guy enjoys the biggest plot protection out of all characters in the show, no way he dies before the comic ends.
>>
>>67761707
>That's how the episode typically ends retard
I know the episodes end with the show theme you fucking cunt, but I could have sworn the ending theme began in a different way from the intro credits.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.