[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideas for a 1-5 minute documentery? Next week there is a film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1299441173220.jpg (41 KB, 320x309) Image search: [Google]
1299441173220.jpg
41 KB, 320x309
Ideas for a 1-5 minute documentery?

Next week there is a film festival in my town. Last day so submit a competition entry is tomorrow.

The rules are zero budget and maximum 5 minute duration of the documentry.

I wanna join in but got zero inspiration. Anyone got a good idea what to do? I will do the shooting tomorrow.
>>
>>67726265
Fuck off. Not only do you procrastinate like a bitch, yiu expect people to just hand you ideas. reee
>>
>>67726265
just steal something from vox's youtube
>>
>>67726265
An examination of young people living with chronic procrastination disorders and the devastating effect it has on their lives.
>>
Something about the plight of being a white man
>>
>>67726265
Take a shit in ridiculous slow motion reversed.
Call it 'The Inturder'
>>
>>67726317
I found out about the contest today.

>>67726363
Let's keep it OC.

>>67726380
It's too complicated.

>>67726409
I don't like that idea. But that's anyways.

>>67726411
I don't think that would be acceptable.

---

Thinking about maybe interviewing some strangers or something. Anyone can develop that idea?
>>
>>67726720
Inturder.

That's right. Unacceptable. WHY?
Show it, rush into the crowd, confront the social anxiety of the body.
>>
>>67726265
Film a bug or something.
>>
>>67726720
Go outside and look for an interracial couple

Ask the white or asian person of the couple why they are betraying their ancestors, and their race as a whole
>>
>>67726888
Sadly, where I live there is no bugs out right now.

>>67726893
That's racist!
>>
>>67726265
Are there any old or important buildings or areas near you?
>>
>>67726265
base it on the way your moms boyfriend likes to bend her over
>>
Why submit something if you obviously are shit at it. I could create 100s of 5min no budget documentarys that would make for a good entry.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.