[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMEBODY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: shrekcraft.png (387 KB, 578x539) Image search: [Google]
shrekcraft.png
387 KB, 578x539
SOMEBODY
>>
ONCE
>>
TOLD
>>
What ever happened to practical makeup
>>
>>67723587
Faker than fake life
>>
I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED
>>
it's from the old trailer OP, in new one it's improved greatly
>>
>>67723587
REALER THAN REAL LIFE
>>
>>67723587
DINDU DU NUTHIN
>>
WHEN I WAS
>>
>>67723587
JUST
>>
A
>>
HEY, NOW, YOU'RE AN ALL STAR, GET YOUR GAME ON, GO PLAY
>>
YOUNG BOY
>>
THEY DONT STOP CUMMING AND THEY DONT STOP CUMMING
>>
y'all motherfuckers better GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SWAMP
>>
>>67723719
The only improvement would be if Durotan squashes the little shit with his had. Fucking Metzenspawn.
>>
>>67723587
Whats happening here
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>67723941
I dobt know
>>
#thrall
>>
Why does the Green Baby have the JUST haircut?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x320
>>67723736
>Osborn

OUT, AM I?
>>
>>67723896
His early story was actually good.
I liked him significantly less after he fucked off to the earthen ring and left garrosh in charge.
>>
I wanna bang Draka's butt.
>>
Donkeh
>>
>>67724355
Typical Jaime.
>>
>>67723587
Can we all agree Thrall was an ugly baby?
>>
>>67723587
That's a big baby
>>
>>67724171
YOU'LL HAVE YOUR PUMPKINBOMBS WHEN YOU FIX THE DAMN DOOR!
>>
>>67727904
>Thrall
the baby's name is Go'el

i swear if the movie actually calls the baby thrall i'll pull out my mac-10 and unload on everyone around me
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.