[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deberah Snyder confirmed another cut out scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: zack-and-deborah-snyder.jpg (4 MB, 2194x3456) Image search: [Google]
zack-and-deborah-snyder.jpg
4 MB, 2194x3456
>there's a really fun scene where Clark is investigating Batman and he goes over to Gotham that I think you got a lot of information, and also it starts some connective tissue about events that are happening and he starts to think that, wait a minute, something else might be going on here. I think that's pretty cool without spoiling exactly what it is.

fucking hell that scene sounds GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BQicIHyOdQ
>>
>>67723448
His wife is another reason why Snyder will never be fired from the DCU movies.
>>
>>67723506
Because she's literaly perfect?
>>
>>67723448
why did he marry his mother?
>>
>>67723448

>cut out Clark doing actual journalism

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: 1450556539583.jpg (86 KB, 399x425) Image search: [Google]
1450556539583.jpg
86 KB, 399x425
>>67723448
>you got a lot of information
>it was cut out anyway
>>
>>67723448
Deborah Snyder one of the ugliest women of the universe
>>
>>67724186

Not with feel like that, what a goddess
>>
>>67724186
chelsea is just a jealous bitch
>>
>>67724186
Them legs though

Plus shed probably be down to watch cape shit with me. Fucking perfect woman
>>
Cutman v Snipperman
>>
>>67724438

Dawn of SnipSnip
>>
>>67724481
Dcted by Za Sny
Staing Hen Cail, Bn Aflck, Al dot, My Dam
>>
His suit is dirty eww
>>
she's cute in an old way, I like her :3
>>
>>67723448
god i fucking hate WB for this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.