[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>" 'Batman Vs. Superman' is where you go w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: goyer.jpg (35 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
goyer.jpg
35 KB, 570x300
>" 'Batman Vs. Superman' is where you go when you admit to yourself that you've exhausted all possibilities," says Goyer, who wrote the screenplays for "Blade" and its two sequels. "It's like 'Frankenstein meets Wolfman' or 'Freddy Vs. Jason.' It's somewhat of an admission that this franchise is on its last gasp."

http://articles.latimes.com/2005/may/08/entertainment/ca-batman8/3
>>
>>67722539
That would explain why it sucks.
>>
>>67722539
>franchise is on its last gasp."
He's just can't accept that he's a shit writer can he
>>
Whereas if you work for Marvel, you just pretend everything's fine, pretend you still have fresh ideas, and then make the same movie that's been made a half dozen times before.
>>
File: kino.jpg (144 KB, 1024x632) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
144 KB, 1024x632
What the fuck?
DC is trying to compete with the masters of comic-cinema ie MARVEL. Can you not see that they are trying to create a universe where two friends can become enemies and then overcome there differences and fight for all the good of mankind AND that can rival that of MARVELs Civil War? No. I didn't think so. so why don't you think before posting such inane bullshit. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>67723037
what except for quips and family inculsion are cookie cutter marvel tropes
>>
>>67722539
this precisely proves that what they've made in BvS is a full balls to the wall movie.
this 'last gasp' is exactly what the movie functions on what the fuck with his last breathe thomas wayne gasps 'martha' what the fuck what the fuck
>>
>>67722539
BURNED!
With an 11 year old quote when capeshit wasn't the focus it is now for studios
>>
>>67722539
>gets pissed and quits because they edit your script
>denounce the film publically
>????
>$$$$$
Goyer wrote the damn thing a threw a fit when they wanted to change it, he's a hack writer with shitty dialogue, everyone i know that has worked with him says he's a fucking idiot
>>
>>67725726
Did he really quit? is he really dropping out of a gazillion dollars project? I mean, you just know they will work around BvS, the events in the flash movie, WW , Aquaman and Batman will certainly be set before BvS and once the stand alone movies are done , they will pick up right where they left BvS...
>>
>>67727950
serhrth
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.