[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for Kimmy Schmidt 2nd season? Who will be bullied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: M.png (1 MB, 1215x700) Image search: [Google]
M.png
1 MB, 1215x700
Are you ready for Kimmy Schmidt 2nd season? Who will be bullied till death in the upcoming Netflix original?
>>
>>67710558
i want to bully her pussy to death with my dick
>>
Will they go into more detail about the sex stuff Kimmy had to do in the bunker?
>>
honestly it's more reddit than 30 rock and parks and rec combined.
>>
>>67711150
Is it at least funny?
I love 30 rock and don't watch parks and rec.
>>
>>67711150
Hey girl ;)
>>
>>67711291
If you liked 30rock you will like this as well
>>
>>67711291
no not really
>>
>>67711291
Funnier than the later seasons of 30 Rock.
Gets progressively less funny until it becomes unfunny almost completely for the last ~two episodes
>>
>>67711358
But the Reverend was the funniest thing
>>
>>67711483
The reverend was the funniest thing in those episodes but the mocking of the OJ trial fell flat on its face.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.