[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the difference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Final_Final_Battle.png (489 KB, 676x632) Image search: [Google]
Final_Final_Battle.png
489 KB, 676x632
Whats the difference?
>>
>>67707038

Is that bottom shot actually real? And if so then it surely to shit must be unfinished.
>>
>>67707038
the top one is intentionally supposed to look laughable
>>
>>67707038
The bottom shot is actually hella f*cking epic.
>>
>>67707038
one of those will make more money than BvS :^)
>>
Why would Captain America run straight at them?
Isn't he supposed to be a tactician?
>>
>>67707186
It appeared in the trailer released 2 days ago
>>
So easy to fix with with a deep orange sunset in the background. Would look beautiful and epic and Marvelfags could argue about the meaning of the sunset while their heroes go down and it gets darker and darker.
>>
>>67707257
why is Hawkeye going in melee combat?
>>
>>67707038
What's the movie on the top?
>>
I dont even get the point why they're having backyard brawl?
They have different opinions, so the idea is to convince the other by bashing their head in? Shouldn't they disable resources? Find a reason to convince the other of their argument?
>>
File: sharks vs jets.jpg (48 KB, 575x267) Image search: [Google]
sharks vs jets.jpg
48 KB, 575x267
West Side Story did it better.
>>
>>67707271
Which gives them 30 days to keep working on it.
>>
>>67707257
>>67707326
In this age of petty Marvels, most comic-book movies merely perpetrate fantasies of power,
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.