[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie is garbage. How could the director of Slither make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: SUPER.jpg (473 KB, 1056x1498) Image search: [Google]
SUPER.jpg
473 KB, 1056x1498
This movie is garbage. How could the director of Slither make such a piece of shit? Why did people recommend this to me? Why was Michael Rooker wasted? (He had no chance to be a badass) Why did Ellen Page rape Rainn Wilson? (not saying it didn't turn me on, but as movies go it was a shit scene). Why did this movie happen? Are there people that actually think it's good? Please, sirs and madams, discuss.
>>
It's basically a feature-length youtube prank video: an series of outrageous and violent wtf moments that we guiltily laugh at.
>>
>>67702302
Only I never laughed. The only part that brought a smile to my face was when he was telling the detective that there was a dog in his closet.
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>67702240
>not saying it didn't turn me on, but as movies go it was a shit scene).
The fact that it turned you on means it was a good scene
>>
>>67702838
Not really. I've had a thing for Ellen Page for years. She could have caressed her tits and thighs in The Phantom Menace and it would have given me a special feeling. One hard on makes not a good film.
>>
Wish fulfillment for /co/ manchildren.

Pure crap.
>>
File: super 1 fag.jpg (150 KB, 740x1150) Image search: [Google]
super 1 fag.jpg
150 KB, 740x1150
>>67702240

and yet its still the best capeshit movie ever made. what a crappy genre.
>>
>>67703004
So I'm not alone. Praise Jaysus.
>>
>>67702240
It was great, your criticisms consist of calling things shit without any reasoning. You're starved for attention and fishing for angry replies.
You're a waste.
>>
>>67703083
You desperately wish Ellen Page would sleep with you, don't you?
>>
>>67703159
You desperately wish Rainn Wilson would sleep with you, don't you?
>>
>>67703136
I'm sorry that you think bad movies are good. I've already stated that Slither is a phenomenal film. I've got no agenda. Super is just plain shit. I'm too drunk to argue with you. Someday you'll see how much your taste in film sucks. Someday... I'm going to sleep now, pleb.
>>
It's a realistic look at how dumb the superhero fantasy is. It's a well-made movie that by virtue of being well-made is not very interesting.

The same can be said of 'Spring Breakers' -- it portrays the overall vapidity of the modern experience, however, by virtue of that portrayal being done well, it cannot be overly interesting or engaging as to make it so would undermine the thematic goal.

It's difficult to say ultimately whether it's a good or a bad movie because it depends on what you want out of a movie. It's definitely bad entertainment though.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>>67702240
>sirs and madams
>>
>>67702240
You went into it for the wrong reasons. I can tell cause you wanted a scene where Michael Rooker gets to be "badass" even though that's not what the movies about. You don't like because you didn't get it. You thought you were going to get Kick Ass or something.
>>
File: 1459260194037.jpg (54 KB, 933x600) Image search: [Google]
1459260194037.jpg
54 KB, 933x600
>>67702240
Male Rape is used as comedy in this movie this triggers me
>>
Sorry, I passed out for a few minutes. I've got to say that it is definitvely bad art, at its best. If you prop this up as art, I have no choice but to accept the fact that you were stillborn, at best. Let's try harder, people. For christs sake.
>>
>>67703284
I agree, to an extent. I didn't realize I was going to like it so much til the very end of it.
>>
>>67703255
I'm sorry that you can't argue your way out of a paperbag and that your idea of film discussion is calling things shit.
You should come back when you hit 18.
>>
>>67704177
Heed your own advice, let's hear you elaborate on this one.
>>
>>67704270
I'm over 18. And that movie you love is not perfect. Sorry. Someday you'll see that. Not today, though.
>>
>>67704177
No need to apologize for passing out. I understand how hard that smirnoff ice can be to youngsters like yourself.
>>
>>67704379
I only passed out for a minute..I can br awake all night
>>
>>67704454
don't piss your pants, faggot :)
>>
Maybe give God Bless America a go?

I loved both but maybe the tonal difference will be what you're after.
>>
YOU DON'T BUTT IN LINE.

YOU DON'T SELL DRUGS.

YOU DON'T MOLEST LITTLE CHILDREN.

YOU DON'T PROFIT ON THE MISERY OF OTHERS.

THE RULES WERE SET A LONG TIME AGO. THEY DON'T CHANGE.
>>
>>67704650
Worlds greatest dad is a masterpiece, I should watch that film. Going to sleep now, I love you all so much, goodnight.
>>
>>67703255
>I'm a worthless drug addict and I'm mad because the movie painted me in a bad light

Oh
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.